Nancy Grace - Monday, November 17, 2008

I never understood why Cindy would believe this and actually repeat this garbage - 'shes not really telling me the truth, not exactly telling me which apartment' 'just because she told some mistruths doesn't mean she's lying'

What on earth????

Caller question - If car smells so bad wouldn't boyfriend or friends have noticed?

If I were Baez I would NOT like Dr. Lee being on NG..sorry but that is a mistake..huge. Of course not that I care what mistakes I think the defense is making LOL. JMO.

I am thinking he was put out there to cause reasonable doubt, but Lee will be VERY careful in this one because Dr.Bass is involved and no one has ever proved him wrong in court.

Did LP say that he believes LE wants him to take a Poly because of the Beads?

I thought he said something like "My guys are trained to dig deep" & LE is saying "How did we miss the beads"

Not in those exact words - Can anyone confirm what he sadi about this?

I cannot imagine anyone leaving boxes of frozen food in their car for any reason other than to try to cover something say like a decomp smell maybe?! GMAB!

Most foods like that are so full of preservatives - would they even smell?

talking about frozen food that was in car. Maggotts, fungus. Uggghhhh. Think I'm gonna be sick.

Wait a minute. For those of us who aren't watching, is all that stuff, the meat, food, etc. still in the car? Were the fungus and maggots in the car at the time it was found or has all that stuff been in the car rotting and attracting insect activity all this time?

Caller..has anyone went to Puerto Rico. CA did do an interview on Univision. The PI has been following up on all tips.

If Dr. Lee turned over additional evidence to OCSO, then he is implying they did a sloppy job in collecting evidence, and that will be part of the defense.
Not if it implicates Casey...

I never understood why Cindy would believe this and actually repeat this garbage - 'shes not really telling me the truth, not exactly telling me which apartment' 'just because she told some mistruths doesn't mean she's lying'

What on earth????

Yes, she believes Caylee was at that apartment, that is why she NEVER went there. ROFL!!

I cannot imagine anyone leaving boxes of frozen food in their car for any reason other than to try to cover something say like a decomp smell maybe?! GMAB!
I cannot understand or imagine why she left the garbage bag in the trunk...The only thing that makes sense to me is that she wasn't abandoning the car and fully intended to come back to try to clean it! It got towed. Someone else took care to clean it for her.

MOO

Just to clarify since I can't watch yet, is he saying there was lots of maggots and insects, or currently there still is (which confuses me thus the question)?
I was confused too. I think it's the past tense though. MOO

LP- doing polygraph on L. King and making it pay per view to fund the search for Caylee..oh my.

LP set for polygraph, polygrapher is on vacation. He should be back Tuesday or Wednesday. LP suggests doing polygraph on pay per view and use money to find Caylee

LP...........the FBI told him that the guy who does their polygraphs are on vacation. He went to CA and is considering a "pay=per=view"

Originally Posted by LiveLoveLaughLiza
She is doing Drew P also.
I promise NG wants ratings, but not enough to "do DP!". ;)

Seriously tho...I am glad we are going to possibly hear something on those cases after all this time. Stacy needs to be found, too.

LP talking about putting his poly on Don King on PPV so he can make money to come back to Orlando

Yes, she believes Caylee was at that apartment, that is why she NEVER went there. ROFL!!
From EVERYTHING I've read, the family has NEVER gone to the Sawgrass appartments to see if they could find Caylee.

I am thinking he was put out there to cause reasonable doubt, but Lee will be VERY careful in this one because Dr.Bass is involved and no one has ever proved him wrong in court.

Turbo I haven't read anything about Bass..is he the forensic expert for the prosection? I must have missed this.

ETA..nevermind figured it out!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crybaby6