Nancy Grace Mysteries

I sure wish NancyGrace would talk more about baby E. that's missing and other cases and keep us updated on past cases that she as had on her show it seams all we hear is about a case for days on end and then we don't hear any thing else about it again...I'm not good at words but do you all feel the same as I do are is it just me ?

This is a different show. That's Nancy Grace. This is Nancy Grace Mysteries. But I agree with you that NG should give more coverage to missing children instead of staying on one trial for weeks/months.

Clearly she's a PDI theorist.

...lindafaye, yes I agree, but that's why we have WS!

Is it just me or does it go from the show to commercial very abruptly?

Okay, they mentioned it in the last minute. And showed a clip of Lin Wood.

Are they kidding me????

I know, right? They should have done the entire episode about the R's being indicted. Trying to fit this entire case into a 40-minute segment just does not work. It's too complex...There are so many different things to mention.

Not sure why this was done. I haven't ever really watched this show, but it revealed about as much info as I would expect to see from a middle school report cobbled together after spending one afternoon in the the library.

I came in too late to watch. Thanks all for your comments. Looks like I didn't miss much. Too bad the GJ indictment only got a mention.

I came in too late to watch. Thanks all for your comments. Looks like I didn't miss much. Too bad the GJ indictment only got a mention.

According to this show "GJ convened, and it was concluded there was insufficient evidence to bring charges."

Just wow...

thinking about what was shown I did learn something...

The show made it seems as if JRB had quite a few bruises and abrasions on various parts of her body. I've never heard any mention of that?????

My first thought was that could be evidenced of her being dragged???

I didn't watch the show, but I have read all of your comments. I guess I didn't miss much.
Nancy being her usual self - and not even covering some of the important things like the decision of the GJ.
I really get tired if her "Bombshell" announcements. I hate when she gets on the story about her fiancé. I bet it makes her husband feel really bad.
She has changed a lot since she covered the Laci Peterson story, and I just don't watch her anymore.

eileenhawkeye
LOL, of course it is, especially if you work in a scripted media environment.

There were only three R's in that house that night so BDI is as equally likely as any of the others.
[ /b]
Of course Nancy will not offer any evidence why BR should be excluded?

BBM this.... And to your last point....BR is frail...who attached this description to him? My son, now 12, has always been thin, like a bean pole. Doesn't mean he's "frail." Frail makes one think of a sickly kid, which is not an accurate description.

The more I think about this show, the more pissed I get. lots of misinformation....implying no previous molestation, no mention of GJs vote to indict, for the 1st 1/2 of show, the phrase "DNA clears Ramseys" blah, blah blah.

For those of you who missed it, here is the sad spectacle:
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QI9TXbfuUII"]NGMJBR - YouTube[/ame]

Many of us on WS know the misinformation NG reports. What galls me is that most of her followers think if she says it, it is accurate.

Many of us on WS know the misinformation NG reports. What galls me is that most of her followers think if she says it, it is accurate.

Chelly,
ITA. Over here in the UK there are, lets say, five main tv stations, yet the news reporting on them all, is more or less the same, duh!

Sometimes even the same order of stories is repeated across news channels. One thing I detest is the faux, mock, pulpit tone enunciated by so called correspondents who trip out the appropriate cliches as they read off their scripts.

They and their editors patently think their viewers are stupid. One correspondent has had the appellation Home and Economic prepended to his job title in a matter of months. Its quite likely the guy has a degree in classics, and is moved around to suit the news agenda.

So in reference to Nancy Grace, it seems the media thinks as long as they cobble stuff together and transmit it, then thats fine since freedom of speech applies etc.

I watched some Forensics movies on the History Channel same approach, cutting and splicing old archived 19th century crimes and contrasting them with similar 20th century crimes.

Then I woke up and realized I read all that years ago in True Detective magazines.

I reckon mainstream media is in terminal decline, internet plurality has removed their received perception as purveyors of truth. Rupert Murdoch has demonstrated precisely what matters in the media, and it has nothing to do with facts or the truth.

In the UK the corporate state has enclosed the internet with its requirement that all homes sign up to a *advertiser censored* filter, i.e. Opt In is the Orwellian feel good phrase. Coming soon to those who opt out and have children will be the mandatory Social Work visits to check on the welfare of the children living in such houses. Not to mention who will administer the database that collates all the information. i.e. the government or the ISP, anyone reading this might think its very good idea, until you recognize someone somewhere has to log all your internet requests, i.e. those for Opt Ins and those for Opt Outs, and those lists just might be of interest to someone somewhere buried deep in the machinery of the current administration? All of which amounts to Total Surveillance by the back door.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-lecturing-government-says-Tory-minister.html
By the end of 2014, all 19million UK homes currently online will be contacted by service providers and told they must say if family-friendly filters blocking all *advertiser censored* sites should be switched on or off.

All new customers will have *advertiser censored* automatically blocked by the end of the year, unless they ask for the filter to be removed.

Obviously all of this has nothing to do with *advertiser censored* or family friendly filters since off the shelf commercial versions are currently available and probably has evrything to do with a medium, that unlike the mainstream media, speaks the truth to people?

Chelly,

In the UK the corporate state has enclosed the internet with its requirement that all homes sign up to a *advertiser censored* filter, i.e. Opt In is the Orwellian feel good phrase. Coming soon to those who opt out and have children will be the mandatory Social Work visits to check on the welfare of the children living in such houses. Not to mention who will administer the database that collates all the information. i.e. the government or the ISP, anyone reading this might think its very good idea, until you recognize someone somewhere has to log all your internet requests, i.e. those for Opt Ins and those for Opt Outs, and those lists just might be of interest to someone somewhere buried deep in the machinery of the current administration? All of which amounts to Total Surveillance by the back door.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-lecturing-government-says-Tory-minister.html

Obviously all of this has nothing to do with *advertiser censored* or family friendly filters since off the shelf commercial versions are currently available and probably has evrything to do with a medium, that unlike the mainstream media, speaks the truth to people?

Whaaaaaaaaaat???? K, I'm not saying I download *advertiser censored* or anything, but WTH?????????

I'll admit, after the recent events here in the US I am now a proud subscriber to a VPN service. In the last several years I've really started to become somewhat afraid of the "big brother, Orwellian" tactics that seem to be more prevalent as of late. Then again I read a lot of dystopian type books, and maybe I'm just being paranoid. :floorlaugh: but damn it, such stories ALWAYS revolve around the concept of control being gained through information!!!!

Whaaaaaaaaaat???? K, I'm not saying I download *advertiser censored* or anything, but WTH?????????

I'll admit, after the recent events here in the US I am now a proud subscriber to a VPN service. In the last several years I've really started to become somewhat afraid of the "big brother, Orwellian" tactics that seem to be more prevalent as of late. Then again I read a lot of dystopian type books, and maybe I'm just being paranoid. :floorlaugh: but damn it, such stories ALWAYS revolve around the concept of control being gained through information!!!!

bettybaby00,
I know. You pray three times a day, visit your local church on a daily basis, and donate to charity.

Yet in the UK system to come the governement will afford you no privacy so that those looking at *advertiser censored* can be logged.

If your VPN provider offers a commercial service then its likely its logs can be requested by any state entity investigating tax evasion, carding scams etc.

Well the dystopian stories are often good reminders why utopias never prevail, think the Land of Zion and their class levelling kibbutz's, even the Land of the Pilgrim Fathers where religious freedom would be exercised and the right to free trade etc. Except from the outside, after one state employees revelations, who is currently enjoying Slavic hospitality, alerts us to the USofA's blanket surveillance methods. Not a lot new here, just that the terms democracy, free markets, liberty, etc. All the good old Regan catchphrases, e.g. One for the gipper etc somehow seem a bit hollow?

What separates the USofA from the Stasi in East Germany? Similar methods, similar outcomes, or consider the Great Wall of China AKA as the state firewall. This looks like the future for all internet citizens, a bland conformity to corporate websites like facebook or google, as long as the information is collected and shared with the state.

What many do not realize is that states share personal information, i.e. property registers, bank account holders etc, all in the name of data validation.

So a good dystopian novel might just alert you to where it might all go wrong, credit crunch anyone?

I have a question .If all this stuff is true about phone taps and being on the computer even on video like 20 times aday doesn't the big brother have a crap load of details to crimes and murders heck they should be able to solve every crime so why arent they using any of the spying they do to solve some of these murders.

I have a question .If all this stuff is true about phone taps and being on the computer even on video like 20 times aday doesn't the big brother have a crap load of details to crimes and murders heck they should be able to solve every crime so why arent they using any of the spying they do to solve some of these murders.

CanManEh,
Are you having a laugh, 20 times a day? You mean 60 times a minute, 60 minutes an hour and 24 times 7, 12 months of the year.

They are not interested in solving crimes that do not improve the corporate bank balance or protect their members from intrusion. they want the information so that if you become a nuisance then you can be removed from circulation.

Check out one Mr Morsi a one time resident of Egypt, currently enjoying the facilities offered by the Security Forces oops the army, and guess who pays the army's wages?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MelonyAnn
Back