Nancy Grace on Headline News 27 Aug

JP on NG w JVM
TP will decide tonight on whether to revoke bond
Says TP should "grow up and make the right decision"
Says he regrets that he bailed her out
Has great disdain for Casey

I know what the article reads, and I am listening to the conflicting story on NG about not being confirmed or denied.

Please note Nancy Grace's show is taped earlier in the day . . . prior to when the new developments were on Orlando News outlets . . . the WFTV article was updated at 705p tonight

I wonder if this experience will keep LP from getting involved in other missing children cases...

Just want to go on record imo, there is no reason to offer immunity with the bulk of the forensics not yet back (think dirt).. and that would have absolutely been done through Baez and a done deal or rejected before anyone outside the principals knew about it. I am not buying there is limited immunity or other offered here

Thank you. The media maybe using their "sources" as a way of "confirming" what no one has actually said yet!

Please note Nancy Grace's show is taped earlier in the day . . . prior to when the new developments were on Orlando News outlets . . . the WFTV article was updated at 705p tonight

This is not a live show???

I actually wish NG was here with this today.

Me too!! Nancy has been there for Caylee since day one!

Glad to hear LP say within few hours he and his nephew are going to decide rather or not revoke bail!

The State Attorney's Office also confirmed on Wednesday that Casey Anthony was invited to their office to shed light on the disappearance of Caylee. The State Attorney's Office is not revealing details about the offer of limited immunity. Eyewitness News has learned there is a time limit on that offer, however.

Sounds like a confirmation that immunity has been offered, just not the details: http://www.wftv.com/news/17315205/detail.html

JMO
Hi everybody! I tried to get here a few minutes ago but the server was too busy. Anyways, I don't understand this immunity even though I've read and reread the article. :confused: How can anyone accept her version even if she says it was an accident without a body and who believes her at this point?

I wonder if this experience will keep LP from getting involved in other missing children cases...

Don't Throw anything at me, but I sincerely hope not, I feel really badly for LP, he's really torn up about this. And we all know that missing children need all the help and publicity they can get to bring them home.

I am aware of NG show etc., and also concerned how this is being reported based on the word "confirmed" in the news article.

Keep in mind the media was using "confirmed" a lot when they should have said "sources."

Even BH Padilla said, we went on the Internet and read about it when they got back.

I like to hear it from the horses mouth and hopefully that will be Baez. :)

:doh:
I've wondered if Padilla's inside girl is wired. I'd love to hear that conversation.

I also think the neighbors will hear it too.
I think the place is wired...he said she is not talking to anyone.
Seeing her today with that Find Caylee t-shirt on, walking like she knows she pulled one over on the Padilla's, hiding behind her lawyer just made me want to either hurl or hit something.
:doh:

Listening to LP, I just want to cry!! I respect this man SO much!! I also agree that TP should revoke her bail and send her back... Anyone else notice on the video (the one where she's wearing the Caylee Tee) that Rob Dick doesn't even looks like he wants to touch her...

I agree. I have been skeptical of LP.... but like most people, I admire that he can say when he feels he is wrong.

Go LP, TP and the group.

I keep hearing "accident".....even if it was an accident, she still covered up a death and improperly disposed of the body....plus showed NO CARE WHAT-SO-EVER in the days following!! Lock her up and let the other prisoners take care of her!! Ha! I can't wait!

DNA results are NOT back (or at least not released)...so no confirmation yet that it was Caylee in the trunk...

With all due respect--how on earth could it not be Caylee? She's been gone, who else has been missing this long? How many other dead bodies could be in this trunk?

Just want to go on record imo, there is no reason to offer immunity with the bulk of the forensics not yet back (think dirt).. and that would have absolutely been done through Baez and a done deal or rejected before anyone outside the principals knew about it. I am not buying there is limited immunity or other offered here

Ya know I'm not either. I thought LI was normally offered when there isn't a smoking gun so to speak. Right now none of the DNA is back or anything. It starts to make me think some of it's back and inconclusive OR there is NO DEAL and it's a load of whoo ha.

Don't Throw anything at me, but I sincerely hope not, I feel really badly for LP, he's really torn up about this. And we all know that missing children need all the help and publicity they can get to bring them home.

Is he in the biz of getting PR? Yes. Is he a good guy and his heart in the right place? Yes. I really think he showed that tonight.

it says live in the upper right hand corner.

I love Nancy. She is on now. I feel just like her. Why in the heck would they ever give casey immunity. She needs to fry for what she did.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back