Nancy Grace Show - Monday, November 10, 2008

Aprilshowers, what day do you think she drove her out? Can we dissect the pings? Do the pings show her out of state at all?

I remember she said she went to Jacksonville in one of her lies

She also said Caylee was "close"

If it wernt for all her damn lies!

She will keep silent and not "break" ever. They all know the body will not be discovered. LA is keeping quiet so as not to slip up and say anything.

W/O a body she thinks she can walk.

OK .. maybe SHE didn't drive the car out of state, town .. or whatever.

Maybe she had help ... somebody else to drive her car. Just a thought.

I'm not familiar with the pings, so I'd have to look at them before I comment on if she could have done it and when.

I think this makes sense. It also provides an explanation for her strange obsession with hoarding gas cans.

If I'm remembering correctly, her phone records don't even show her leaving the greater Orlando area.
However, if she was intelligent enough to move the body far away and use gas cans so she wouldn't have to stop for gas, she probably contemplated her cell records.
As I remember, there are several days when her phone was pinging at Tony's apt all day or for several hours. She could have left her phone behind and gone to dispose of the body in a remote location.
IMO, Casey saying she's "close" could just as easily mean she's far, far away.
She's very confident and I think it's because she knows the body is unlikely to be found.

That's what I've thought of too. She could have left her cell phone in Orlando, when she drove somewhere else. .. OR she could have had help with somebody else driving her car and Caylee away.

Also, does a cell phone 'ping' when it's off .. or just when it's on?

ExpectingUnicorns - All is cool. I just wanted to make sure I wasn't misunderstood. And to answer your question, I did get an answer of what happened, just not why. And I'm just very curious as to why this rift seemed to happen. It seems so fruitless to be infighting right now between two people that genuinely want to help find Caylee.

On KC leaving the state, I don't think she did. The pings support her staying within Orlando. Here are my reasons why besides the pings: if you are driving a 10+ y/o car, no matter how well it was maintained, you wouldn't leave your cell phone at home. I don't think she had any cash on her in case she needed gas or anything else. I don't think she had THAT much gas with her to leave the state and then return. I firmly believe that there's a little bit of truth to everything she says and I think the "she's close" comment is a truth.

The doctor ___ I forgot his name, said the same thing that I posted on another thread earlier ... that she very well could have driven Caylee out of state. That's what I've been thinking for awhile.

She had 3 gas cans full and a full tank of gas.

When he said moved I think he meant moved in another state as in
physical form. Decomp making changes. Sometimes Dr. P is hard
to follow. At first I thought another state like Georgia maybe but
I think he was going with from body, to decomp, to even less.
IMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back