Nancy Grace Special 11/28/08 Friday "What Happened The First Month."

I think she means/ is trying to say that the story of Zannie is partially fabricated, and that Casey doesn`t want to reveal the real identity of Zannie or what really happened. But that`s just my opinion and I don`t know Cindy, her character or how her relationship with Casey was, neither do others (I suspect) on this forum.

Nancy is great in that she doesn`t throw judgements or ridicule the grandparents unless proved lies or inconsistensies come up.

I disagree. I think she has shown us the exact flaws within her character. Also between her own mother, brother, husband and son we do indeed know the state of Cindy and Casey's relationship.

I really enjoyed hearing the statement from the Cadaver dog handler. And I, personally, don't know what "bigger reaction" the dog needed to have in order for it to be a valid recognition of decomposition :waitasec: I chose to believe that the handler knows his dog well enough to understand it's "language" when it is doing it's job. JMO.

I got a kick out of the part of CA's interview where she says,

"This whole time I didn't care where Casey was at...I still don't care where she's at. All I want is Caylee, do you understand?"

THAT ROCKED. :clap:

Lisa-Rachelle, great post! I also thought the handler of the cadaver dog testifying was great. I rewatched it twice and it's oblvious the handler knows his dog very well and has alot of experience! IMO his testimony will not falter during trial nor will the defense be able to get much from that angle.

I couldn't believe it when I heard Cindy make that statement to LE! IMO they can use this in conjunction with Casey's "all they care about is Caylee, they only want Caylee back." It goes to show the dynamics of their relationship and maybe towards motive?

I agree though It Rocked!!!

But, the A's admitted to looking in their backyard for a dead Caylee.

OK - I feel dense - but it has just dawned on me that the decomp smell might have gotten to the backyard when G and C searched there.

They had to have done the search after dealing with the smell from the car.

But, the A's admitted to looking in their backyard for a dead Caylee.

OK - I feel dense - but it has just dawned on me that the decomp smell might have gotten to the backyard when G and C searched there.

They had to have done the search after dealing with the smell from the car.

I think she means/ is trying to say that the story of Zannie is partially fabricated, and that Casey doesn`t want to reveal the real identity of Zannie or what really happened. But that`s just my opinion and I don`t know Cindy, her character or how her relationship with Casey was, neither do others (I suspect) on this forum.

Nancy is great in that she doesn`t throw judgements or ridicule the grandparents unless proved lies or inconsistensies come up.
I'm not passing judgment on her personally, just that the contradiction sounded ridiculous, imo. To me, it's either you believe that Caylee was abducted by Zanny or don't, and there's no proof even of Zanny's existence. MOO :)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back