Nancy Grace to be on DWTS

I love my Nancy. I've never watched DWTS, but I will tune in for this. How many times can I vote? I've wondered where she's been for the last few weeks. Now we know.

All the best Nancy!

http://photos.toofab.com/galleries/new_dancing_cast_hits_hollywood#tab=most_recent

I know the link is not a news site, but since this is the celebrity forum . . . NG is giving the "Nancy Grace Entertainment Show" some credence. What is she thinking? Well, at least she'll get into shape. The celebrity list is a doozie!

Even KMOX (StL AM, Home of the Cardinals) is reporting on this! I just might have to subscribe to Hulu so I can watch this season.

I love my Nancy. I've never watched DWTS, but I will tune in for this. How many times can I vote? I've wondered where she's been for the last few weeks. Now we know.

All the best Nancy!

BBM We get to vote? Oh, this is so going to be GOOD!!!:floorlaugh:

Looking at this video-NG is a little woman (well, kinda short anyway)-I think she will be good with Louis Van Amstel.:waitasec:
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YktixWvXiTE"]Nancy Grace Caught in Shouting War - YouTube[/ame]

OMG!!!
This season is gonna be good!!:great:
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BsmndpGsV00"]Dancing With the Stars Lineup Revealed - YouTube[/ame]

I bet Nancy can bust a move. :great:

I will be watching this season for sure and thats a first for me.

Great... just what I needed... her stinking up one of the very few shows I take pleasure in watching.

I think Carson Kressley will be a hoot, and I can't wait to see his "costumes" ;)

Nancy is going to own that dance floor!! She will bring it and she will win it! :D

I predict she will be more like a rhinocerous clomping around. If they thought Kate was hated, they ain't seen nothin yet.

Nancy is looking quite matronly now. Could easily be mistaken for the twins grandmother.

Yeah honestly I don't see her winning or really even being very good, but I bet she won't be the biotch that Kate was. Maybe we'll see a different side of her. I've heard some of the lawyers who get skewered on her show actually really like her IRL. Nobody could be a more self centered biotch than Kate, seriously.

Oh cool I like this show. When does the new season start please?

Something to look forward to. I admire NG for putting herself "out there" like this. She is a smart woman and knows she will draw criticism from all directions but she is going to give it a try anyway. Good for her!

Oh, I predict ala Kate and Bristol. However, she may pull a Kirstie. :D

I've never seen DWTS. But if Nancy is going to be on .. well, I'm going to give it a try. She's got spunk. for sure. And she's going to put her money where her mouth is. Good for Nancy!

Yeah, I do like her, and I love hearing about her twins. She is so happy to be a mommy, does my heart good, 'specially after reading about some of the moms discussed on WS.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back