Nancy Grace - Tuesday, 12/2/2008

When the video of Brooke Bennett (murdered girl) in the store was played on CNN, I stated that her body language was such that I believed she was not in that store because she wanted to be. Her arms were crossed, and she seemed to be in a defensive stance. I was told there was no such thing as 'body language' by many posters. Then just that night, Nancy Grace had an expert on her show talking about it. I could have said 'I told you so', but did not.

So, Zoey, I believe with everything in me that LLE and the FBI realize that they are not dealing with 'normal' grandparents here. I am waiting for the other shoe to fall. The Anthony's body language is all wrong, their demeanor is all wrong, and they all lie.

I believe that Casey started crying in court at the bond hearing when George got on the stand because they share an awful secret. While I believe that George disposed of Caylee's body, I believe that Casey killed her. I do believe that when Cindy wrote her MySpace entry on July 3, even she knew Caylee was dead. Casey might really NOT know where Caylee is buried as I stated in an earlier post, IMO. That would fit in where in one of the first phone calls Casey talked with Cindy, Casey said something to the effect of, "What do you mean you don't know what my involvement is?" Cindy comes back with, "Well, you're not telling us where she is at, Sweetheart." Casey says, "Because I don't f'ing know where she is at. Are you kidding me?" These are not the exact words, but close. So, Casey is still guilty of murdering Caylee in my opinion, and I think that George is an Accessory After the Fact, and Cindy and Lee are guilty of (big time) Obstruction of Justice. IMO, one cannot roll without the other 3 going down with them. I really believe this.

ITA with every word of that last paragraph!

When the video of Brooke Bennett (murdered girl) in the store was played on CNN, I stated that her body language was such that I believed she was not in that store because she wanted to be. Her arms were crossed, and she seemed to be in a defensive stance. I was told there was no such thing as 'body language' by many posters. Then just that night, Nancy Grace had an expert on her show talking about it. I could have said 'I told you so', but did not.
So, Zoey, I believe with everything in me that LLE and the FBI realize that they are not dealing with 'normal' grandparents here. I am waiting for the other shoe to fall. The Anthony's body language is all wrong, their demeanor is all wrong, and they all lie.

I believe that Casey started crying in court at the bond hearing when George got on the stand because they share an awful secret. While I believe that George disposed of Caylee's body, I believe that Casey killed her. I do believe that when Cindy wrote her MySpace entry on July 3, even she knew Caylee was dead. Casey might really NOT know where Caylee is buried as I stated in an earlier post, IMO. That would fit in where in one of the first phone calls Casey talked with Cindy, Casey said something to the effect of, "What do you mean you don't know what my involvement is?" Cindy comes back with, "Well, you're not telling us where she is at, Sweetheart." Casey says, "Because I don't f'ing know where she is at. Are you kidding me?" These are not the exact words, but close. So, Casey is still guilty of murdering Caylee in my opinion, and I think that George is an Accessory After the Fact, and Cindy and Lee are guilty of (big time) Obstruction of Justice. IMO, one cannot roll without the other 3 going down with them. I really believe this.

ITA:woohoo:

My only departure from your conclusions is the degree of involvment. Time will tell.

My opinion only

Yes, I do.
LE knows that George was ex-LE and should have known to NEVER drive that car from the tow yard. What he did NOT say to LE the night of the 15th when they were at the house is very incriminating, IMO. He did not tell them of how sick it made him when he smelled the odor pouring out of that car at the tow yard. He did not tell them what he thought that smell was - decomposition. I think that is incriminating! What he did say to LE that night as they were leaving is that he thought Casey was holding back information, IIRC. SO, George and Cindy, knowing what the smell was, NEVER mentioned it the night of the 15th!

IMO, Cindy, George, and Lee have been playing games with LLE and the FBI, and they know it. It is going to come back and bite them in the butt!

I think some of have overlooked the fact that GA snuck out of work ( I don't think CA knew) and did go with LE back to the towyard to get the bag. This had to be on the 16th...someone correct me if I am wrong. The tow mgr went to the yard in the am on the 17th and climbed in the dumpster, because he thought it may be important. He, then, called LE to inform them about the bag in the dumpster... and LE told him they retrieved it the night before.
Not any of the three people told LE about the car sitting in the garage. In fact they had them enter the home by the front door. I bet they skipped right over that issue about the stolen car and the LE, frankly, had more important "fish to fry" with a missing toddler. When they were leaving GA whispers to them, "My daughter is not being completely truthful"....he could have said, "Look at the d_____ car, will ya? but not a peep.

It seems GA plays both sides at all times...has a need to please that is a serious character flaw. He is still different from the rest though....I am able to listen to him. GA lies to please people; One gets the impression he is starving for acknowledgment; the other three lie to make themselves appear to be better than what they are.:snooty:...I can't stand to listen to them. CA, LA and kc lack structure and boundaries..I guess that is the best way of saying , "They get on my last nerve".

:scream:

I think some of have overlooked the fact that GA snuck out of work ( I don't think CA knew) and did go with LE back to the towyard to get the bag. This had to be on the 16th...someone correct me if I am wrong. The tow mgr went to the yard in the am on the 17th and climbed in the dumpster, because he thought it may be important. He, then, called LE and they told them about the bag in the dumpster... and LE told him they retrieved it the night before.
Not any of the three people told LE about the car sitting in the garage. In fact they had them enter the home by the front door. I bet they skipped right over that issue about the stolen car and the LE, frankly, had more important "fish to fry" with a missing toddler. When they were leaving GA whispers to them, "My daughter is not being completely truthful"....he could have said, "Look at the d_____ car, will ya? but not a peep.

It seems GA plays both sides at all times...has a need to please that is a serious character flaw. He is still different from the rest though. GA lies to please people; One gets the impression he is starving for acknowledgment; the other three lie to make themselves appear to be better than what they are....

Whisperer, George came home from work while Cindy was on the last 911 call, IIRC. Where did you see that George had snuck out of work and gone back to the tow yard with LE that night? I do remember S. Birch getting up and going to the dumpster and even climbing into it trying to find the trash bag. The he called Det. Melich, and was told they already had it. That was on the morning of the 16th - the morning after George had gotten the car from the tow yard.

I understand what you are saying, tho. Just how DID LE know that night to go back to even look in the dumpster if George had not told them? We know when S. Birch (tow yard manager) called them. George must have mentioned something then, because how else would LE know it if S. Birch had not called them yet? I hope I am making sense here!

Do you think it possible that George went back to the dumpster and switched the garbage bag just before he went home that night? Was it actually the same bag that LE got?

You have managed to take hold of what little brains I have left after this case....I agree with you.....for I see it the same way. I also recall CA crying when GA took the stand...do you remember the letter she wrote to the Sheriff?....kc asked to have a private meeting with her father. when I first read the July 3 posting from CA...it was obvious, in my mind, that she had separated herself from Caylee.....it was cathartic...she knew.

Thanks, and I agree with you as well!

i dont know what they think

but i do know that they do NOT know all the evidence against her...

they have no idea what is coming - and when they do see it

i think that is when they will say "OH _ _ _ _ "

:)

I agree that we don't know all the evidence yet. At what point are LE/prosecution required to release all evidence to the defense?

I am so totally with you regarding George getting rid of the body. I have felt all along that Casey has been telling the truth about one thing, that she does not know where Caylee is.

I am so totally with you regarding George getting rid of the body. I have felt all along that Casey has been telling the truth about one thing, that she does not know where Caylee is.

I have said the same thing also, from day 1. Agree with you both.

You are right on imo..he is the link

Thanks, and I agree with you as well!

She may have known on some level but I have a hard time believing that she knew on July 3rd that Caylee was dead. The panicky 911 call seems to be the first real indicator that she really knew something was dreadfullly (fatally) wrong. The letter she posted (on Myspace ?) seemed to be directed at KC to perhaps "guilt" her into bring Caylee back. I think she was extremely sad adn heartbroken in the post but was coming more from a place that KC was being cruel and punitive by disallowing her to see Caylee (not that Caylee was deceased).

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fallon
Back