Nancy Grace Tuesday 9/16

You are right. They have no choice but to report it. The state attorney has to decide to file criminal charges though. I reckon he don't like the A's much.

:eek:

If Social Security funds were being deposited into that account, the Feds will be involved as well. I sense the A's aren't on their Christmas card list either :rolleyes:

Think back to Scott Peterson. His beautiful, pregnant wife went "missing" on Christmas Eve and on Christmas Day he was cooking dinner for his family and the neighbor (a special dish for the neighbor). He managed to squeeze a tear out for the public. He refused to take a polygraph. He had fake education certificates. He lied. His parents and family supported him. He was promiscuous. He's on death row.

Sickness does follow a pattern.

Let snot forget - he told crazy lias that were ridiculous and his family believe him. for example - the pool water turned his hair from black to orange.

Um, hi. When is Nancy Grace (she is, as they say, fierce) going to talk about the sexual relations Casey had with the police officers?

Backpack discovered but didn't match Caylee's monkey design back pack.

Thank you! I remember reading early on that George? said Caylee had a Monkey backpack.....but later read that the backpack found in the Sunfire was Dora the Explorer...(who was a favorite cartoon show of Caylees)...it's been bothering me since then. I suppose Caylee could have had 2 and if Mommy was running away with her she packed both?

I know I was just responding to another poster who said that in some states once your charged with another crime while out on bond the original bond is automatically revoked.

I know that is true in some states but I think it just opens the door for LE to play games with charges - Basically what I'm saying is that I don't think LE should be allowed to with hold charges until a person makes bond then add "NEW charges to get that persons Bond revoked

Does any of this make any sense?

I don't think they are "holding" anything. They were probably waiting on evidence to come in (videos, etc.)) and maybe waiting on Amy to agree to press charges. There are a lot of things that could have held up their charges, not all of them their fault.

Amen to that. I live in OC too and was furious when the note that Casey wrote to her dad was found. The nerve of her treating the police like her private security firm! And the countless nuisance calls that they have to respond to because her butt is not in jail.

Do you have a link to this letter? I believe I missed this and would like to look at it.

It was a note found by L when she went thru the A's trash.

IIRC
It said something about calling the PD about security for the vigil.

I wonder why NG didn't answer the caller's question regarding Caylee's back pack. Caller wanted to know if it was found or if it was the one found by independant searchers. All NG said was that it was not the one found by independant searchers. I believe I read on here that it was in the car? Do we know more than NG?????

I read on another thread that the Dora the Explorer backpack found in the Pontiac actually has a monkey on it (evidently the same thing, called by different names, Monkey backpack). I don't have little ones so I'm not up on this program.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fallon
Back