Nancy Grace - Wednesday, 1/7/09

If they knew before the meter readers first calls, combined with misleading the investigation I would think that is providing aid after the fact, plus obstruction..... not to mention falsely collecting and soliciting funds (federal charge?), or possibly tampering with evidence if some of the other rumors are also true?

Keep 'em coming...there has to be some more.

NO, WHEN?? Where did you hear that?? If true he is such a low life.

NG..has reported all that has been paid so far for the photo's and video's and smack dab in the middle was this, that jose tried to sell an interview with casey anthony for 500 thousand dollars. This is bad, he needs to be disbarred this guy is depraved.

The evil in the parasitic people who are allegedly profiting from this girl's death is unbearable. It boggles my mind. I can't even imagine how someone could compartmentalize that.

IMO, LA moved CAYLEE for kc........the high five? means everything ok sis???IMO

That was weeks after the meter reader was already calling in tips about the location though. If it is true that they knew that early on then this whole thing has been a game to them and the high five is just in keeping with that mood. MOO

I saw that!!! Did you see the one right underneath it - JB tried to sell an exlcusive interview with KC for $500K!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Somebody has to stop this .......

It seems like everyone is getting rich & Poor Caylee hasn't even been buried

So IF IF IF this is true, Lee knew in early august, a couple of weeks into this whole saga?

Could be a part of the kidnap theory, that Caylee was supposed to be found with the duct tape and being dumped so close -- that KC was being framed?

Too clever. More likely KC was lazy and freaked and dumped in her 'neutral spot'.

imo - If any of these photos are leaked, jb needs to be charged with something

I say throw em' all in jail and let the FBI sort it out! :behindbar

NG..has reported all that has been paid so far for the photo's and video's and smack dab in the middle was this, that jose tried to sell an interview with casey anthony for 500 thousand dollars. This is bad, he needs to be disbarred this guy is depraved.

I have a very good idea who he tried to sell that interview to.

Did you all see that jose tried to sell an interview with casey anthony for 500 thousand dollars. OMFG!!!!!

my big hope is he gets disbarred for his actions. now that would be nice. :)

imo

Yes - there was a list put on screen - there was another one underneath that one - I didn't catch that one.

1) ABC paid $250K for pix of Caylee

2) JB tried to sell exclusive interview w/ KC for $500K

and there was a 3 - but I missed it.
NBC News allegedly paid 5K for photo licensing fee.

OMG, Profiting/sensationalizing off the homicide of a BABY's life. These people have no morality.

I will not watch any video or look at any photos of Caylees tiny remains.

Anyone who does watch/look participates in this molestation of Caylee's remains. Deplorable.

It sure looks like somebody told them the general area.

The PI's were working for the Anthony's so I'm sure they told Cindy & George.

Also, What about this guy Hoover - He knew way back in Nov. & he didn't report this????

He SHOULD have.

It sounds like he was shopping the tape and story around. When word of that got out it sounds like he had to save his own skin and cut a deal.

The tape was his bargaining tool.

IMO

There it is again - all 3 WOW!!!!

200K from ABC

exclusive for 500K (shopping)

5K from NBC

whoa

I know it said alledgedly but so far all these things have been proven to be true, I believe jose would do this.

Does JB really think he can act like this and not be completely loathed by almost everyone who's ever heard about this case? IMO, he's as sick as KC.

Would this make George, Cindy, and Lee, accessories after the fact? If it can be shown that they knew as early as mid-August that Caylee was dead and knew an approximate area where her remains were, they're guilty of a cover up, aiding and abetting, etc.

I would think so and add abuse of a corpse, not reporting it.........OJustice.
Throw the book at all of them........sleezy scum............:behindbar:furious:IMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Golden123
Back