Nancy Grace - Wednesday, 12/10/08

By the way, Cindy is saying that there is a credible sighting in Orlando, California, Tennessee, etc. This girl sure gets around!

...and is also with a loving family (per Cindy).

Now that the trial has been delayed we can expect many, many more of these bogus sightings. The A's have more time to investigate and appear in the media. More 'according to Cindy' quotes to come. Grrrr!

LP say's all sightings are fiction to confuse future jurors. I believe the same

LP is full of it. These sightings are being reported by people all over the country... how does that mean the Anthonys are trying to confuse jurors?? They have nothing to do with these sightings coming in, as the good attorney tried to point out to NG last night.
I thought Lenny had some common sense..... guess not!

The young girl who also worked in the jewelry store said she watched the little girl play for 30 minutes prior to the call (if I understood her correctly - video link on a different thread).

Nope, she called the crime line. Anyone else would have called 9-1-1...or at least I would hope.

I think there is a mild resemblance but this look-alike child is older than Caylee. I would saying pushing 4 years old. Not to mention the nose, chin and jawline are totally different. If I can look at it and tell, surely GA and CA can tell. They are spinning for reasonable doubt.

911 is for emergencies.... not sightings. People are instructed to call the tip lines in ANY missing person case.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LitWiz
Back