Nancy's Butterfly Fund announced

Status
Not open for further replies.
I enjoyed volunteering at the Family Fun Run in Cary, and what a great turn out for a beautiful, cool summer morning. The local news announced that there were over 100 people in attendance. From what I understand there were approximately 100 pre-registrations and over 150 new registrations the day of the race, many of them registering for a family of 2 or more. Realistically that would bring the total to at least 400. Another testament to what a wonderful person Nancy was, what good friends she had and what a great cause the butterfly fund supports.

Hi LivinginNC,

I wish I had known you were there so I could have met you! I didn't know how many people had signed up, so that's really good to hear. The white balloon release was lovely.

I'm curious how many participated in the Edmonton run.

Second Annual Butterfly Fund Run is set for July 10 at the WRAL Soccer Field in Cary.

Also, the Rentz's were in the area today to get information on the trial, scheduled to be held in October, according to Amanda Lamb, WRAL TV (broadcast - no link)

Hi Star12!

I just added the story to the media thread and then noticed your posting here. LOL!

The video link is included in the media thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HoyaMathilde