Naomi Campbell Assaults Her Counselor

DS a Diva is a spoiled, demanding, above the law celebrity who is "wants what they want when they want and will not take no for an answer.

So, I will comprimise with you....a has been Diva or a Diva wannabe.

Regards.

I hope one time when she assaults someone in one of her diva tantrums, they slap the outta her. She's childish and ridiculous. I don't understand how she gets away with it everytime.

What really bothers me is that someone will come along and give her another job and continue to subject us and others to her behavior. If people would just ignore her and let her fade away, we would all be better off. She's a crazy you-know-what!!

mssheila said:
Does Naomi Campbell still model? I'm so out of the "famous people" loop... but does anyone know? :blowkiss:
I'm sure she does, but I couldn't tell you who for etc.

She was the first black supermodel to get the front cover of Vogue I think.

SadieMae said:
I hope one time when she assaults someone in one of her diva tantrums, they slap the outta her. She's childish and ridiculous. I don't understand how she gets away with it everytime.
You are right. one day someone will just knock her lights out.Then they will be charged for assaulting her.I think she is just a nut who ncannot deal with people so she lashes out. To say she has 'issues' is an understatement.IMO.

kazzbar said:
You are right. one day someone will just knock her lights out.Then they will be charged for assaulting her.I think she is just a nut who ncannot deal with people so she lashes out. To say she has 'issues' is an understatement.IMO.
That charge would be worth every bit, just to see Naomi with a black eye, a fat lip, and down on her a$$. :waitasec: Just thought of something...with her history it would be real easy to plead self defense.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back