Identified! NC - Alamance Co., Human remains in woods, Jan'09 - Tamara Liner

If I understood what I have read so far:

11 days before she goes missing, she pawns her laptop for $200

the son, typically speaks to his Mom 1x a week, does not hear from her in weeks, does not so much as check on her at her home.

The son goes to her "executor" prior to going to the police, where he is advised to file a MP report.

LE speaks to the executor prior to speaking to the son- is the "executor" an attorney? Yet, the still need a search warrant, to enter the home. That tells me that they never visited this woman's home on the call from the employer, as there was mail piled up and blood on the back door, wth?

I am not a cat person, but can cats live that long w/out food/water, or is the assumption that someone fed them, or that an excessive amount of food/water was left in the event no-one came looking for this woman? I wonder if this house was about to be foreclosed on and somebody was protecting an inheritence?

How does someone that has to pawn their computer for $200 loan have an executor?

If I understood what I have read so far:

11 days before she goes missing, she pawns her laptop for $200

the son, typically speaks to his Mom 1x a week, does not hear from her in weeks, does not so much as check on her at her home.

The son goes to her "executor" prior to going to the police, where he is advised to file a MP report.

LE speaks to the executor prior to speaking to the son- is the "executor" an attorney? Yet, the still need a search warrant, to enter the home. That tells me that they never visited this woman's home on the call from the employer, as there was mail piled up and blood on the back door, wth?

I am not a cat person, but can cats live that long w/out food/water, or is the assumption that someone fed them, or that an excessive amount of food/water was left in the event no-one came looking for this woman? I wonder if this house was about to be foreclosed on and somebody was protecting an inheritence?

How does someone that has to pawn their computer for $200 loan have an executor?

I did recall somewhere that Stephen Black was her executor and he is also an attorney.

Also to add i read that the cats were found in the house starved and they were taken to the humane society to be taken care of and place up for adoption.

Sorry for so many posts but the part i dont understand is she went to work that day for a 7 hour shift and clocks out 47 min. later without a word to anyone and just leaves.

I have done alot of research on this case. This woman has an extensive criminal record from some time ago, and recently pawned her computer for a $200 loan.

Her son goes to the Estate Atty before going to LE and reporting her missing. I know she had a metal plate in her ankle and one in her chest from an accident. Could she have had a PI settlement in Trust? Is there a Life Insurance policy?

I have searched and searched,nothing i can find except the news articles. Im waiting for autopsy results. Im wondering about the son myself.

T
what were you searching for? I have all the criminal info but felt not appropriate to post it as I dont think it is relative. From what I have read, this woman was working an honest living for some time, she deserves justice, imo.

I would be willing to bet it is blunt force trauma with fractured skull, the pipe at the home being the murder weapon. I am really miffed that LE did not check out the house on 8/12 when the wellness check request came in. Sad.

Anything i could possibly find. Im curious as to what the autopsy will show mainly. I got all the criminal info as well. I was actually trying to find out her son's name.

I dont think we are supposed to post full names, will this help you?
J.T.Hall

He has a few scrapes and bruises as well if you know what I mean, but nothing major.

Investigators have few clues in woman's death, can't prove it was a homicide

Investigators with the Alamance County Sheriff's and Burlington Police departments still don't know what caused the death of 49-year-old Tamara Liner, whose remains were found in the woods on Dickey Mill Road in early January.
In fact, authorities can't even say for sure that a homicide took place, although information from the state Medical Examiner's office in Chapel Hill indicates that Liner was hit in the head, according to a search warrant.

http://www.thetimesnews.com/news/prove_22529___article.html/clues_woman.html

Wonder why the son broke into his mothers house?

Investigators have few clues in woman's death, can't prove it was a homicide

Investigators with the Alamance County Sheriff's and Burlington Police departments still don't know what caused the death of 49-year-old Tamara Liner, whose remains were found in the woods on Dickey Mill Road in early January.
In fact, authorities can't even say for sure that a homicide took place, although information from the state Medical Examiner's office in Chapel Hill indicates that Liner was hit in the head, according to a search warrant.

http://www.thetimesnews.com/news/prove_22529___article.html/clues_woman.html

Wonder why the son broke into his mothers house?

Well Tonia, it would appear we were on to something. I would like to see that pawn receipt, and I would like to know wth police did not obtain a search warrant when they were first called. I dont believe that officer ever got out of the car. By all accounts this woman had a rough time and was living a clean life- to end like this makes me ill.

Robert Foust, who has been serving a 66-year sentence in Scotland County, was transferred to Alamance County and charged with two counts of second degree murder.

According to deputies, Foust is suspected of the deaths of Tamara Ann Liner, 49, of Burlington, and Jana Michelle Morton, 39, of Snow Camp.
http://myfox8.com/2012/05/31/41680/

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LitWiz
Back