NC NC - Antwan Maurice Pittman: Rocky Mountain SK

Thank you so much for that article. It is devastating what drugs can do to a person. I am upset that no one seems to care about what happened to these women. They all had problems, but a person is still a person and no one deserves to be killed an left beside the road like trash. Their families are in my prayers, especially the children.

If this was in my backyard I would try to get a group together and walk the area to see if there are any more bodies of these other women.
I saw a program the other day where they have someone that can profile where a serial killer may live or work depending on where these bodies are being dumped.
There are still a few missing women so speaking for myself I would be out walking the area even if I was doing with a friend. They should of have already been out there doing this and not wait for a tip or another body to be found. Just my opion

I am all with you Seifsister, but my DH would never go for me out "body hunting." None of my friends would be willing to go either. I can hear them now..."You want to WHAT?!" I really hope the police act on the tip from the lady who escaped. My gut say says that this guy is local and most likely someone familiar to the women. I also think that he will continue to do this until he is caught.

I am all with you Seifsister, but my DH would never go for me out "body hunting." None of my friends would be willing to go either. I can hear them now..."You want to WHAT?!" I really hope the police act on the tip from the lady who escaped.

I know my hubby would say are you crazy? I hope they get answers soon too. I feel for the families and the community too. I know people are walking on pin and needles around this community.

I am very sad that very few people even seem interested in this story. Thank you to the few who are keeping up with the story along with me.

Candlelight vigil to be held for slain Rocky Mount women.

The vigil is less than a mile from my home, but there is to much crime in this area for me to take my kids out that time of night. If they do get the search organized, I plan to be a part of it though. I pray that these murders are solved soon.

I am very sad that very few people even seem interested in this story. Thank you to the few who are keeping up with the story along with me.

Candlelight vigil to be held for slain Rocky Mount women.

The vigil is than a mile from my home, but there is to much crime in this area for me to take my kids out that time of night. If they do get the search organized, I plan to be a part of it though. I pray that these murders are solved soon.
I've been following the stories in the local news here but just found the thread. I think a lot of times cases get over looked here when they're not on the national news. I hate to say it, but these murders could also be racially motivated ~ MOO. :(

i've been keeping track in the local news also. ita its racial and also their situations of being into drugs and prostitution. none of which should make a difference on whether they search for the killer or not. ALL deserve justice!

The vigil is less than a mile from my home, but there is to much crime in this area for me to take my kids out that time of night. If they do get the search organized, I plan to be a part of it though. I pray that these murders are solved soon.

I heard about this on our local news (about 5 hours west of Rocky Mount). I don't have much to offer regarding "new" news but I wanted to say that I grew up in Rocky Mount- lived there for 20 years (my parents still live there- trying to get them to move) and got the hell out of there as soon as I could. I didn't want to raise my children there. I've been away for a year now and am expecting my first child in a few months. I feel your pain about not wanting to go out at night and pray that whoever is responsible is caught and that the crime in that area can be stopped.

We moved from a really small, "safe" town to Rocky Mount almost a year ago now so that my DH would be closer to his job, only to have him get laid off this year. I do not feel safe here but I don't want to uproot my kids and move again when they just made friends and got settled in. I wish the community and the police would step up and clean up south Rocky Mount. It is horrible on that side of town.

Link

UPDATE: Missing girl's remains found in Ohio
Nichole Alloway has been missing since June 10

I wonder if this case would be connected to the other missing/murdered cases. If it is a truck driver doing this, it would have easy to transport her to another state.

ETA: Just found out that this young woman went to Ohio voluntarily to meet a man that she met on the internet. She leaves behind two young children. R.I.P Nichole.

I just cannot understand WHY they are not saying that it could be the work of one SK...I could be wrong, but it sure sounds like one to me. Maybe if they did, more women would be more vigilant. IMO

Link

The missing woman I posted about earlier has been found safe. Selfish witch just wandered off without telling anyone, not even the babysitter where she was.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Caseymarie9316
Back