NC - Babysitter charged with raping boy

She was released from jail so she would be able to update her myspace.
She is under 18, I am surprised they released her name to the public. If she is innocent this will destroy her life! BUT! If she raped this little boy, GOOD. She should spend the rest of her long life in prison.
You cannot rehabilitate a pedophile male or female and don't let her age fool you...we have all seen cases of male child molesters as young as this girl.

She was released from jail so she would be able to update her myspace.
She is under 18, I am surprised they released her name to the public. If she is innocent this will destroy her life! BUT! If she raped this little boy, GOOD. She should spend the rest of her long life in prison.
You cannot rehabilitate a pedophile male or female and don't let her age fool you...we have all seen cases of male child molesters as young as this girl.

I'm surprised at the name release too; maybe a lot more under the surface.

This case becomes more unusual the longer we examine it. How many mid-late teenaged female assaults on a male this young can you recall??

Any further thoughts/info ??

Crypto6

When my son was 5 he was raped by an older neighbor girl. i thought she was teaching him to play checkers when I heard her say something from the other room about making him hard and it would feel real good.

It turned out that this was not the first time it had happened. She had performed oral sex on my son on the way home from school also. I called the girl's teacher who said she behaved suggestively with classmates in her class. I also talked to the girl's aunt.

All of us believed the girl was being abused by her father. But she didn't admit that it happened to DCF. the lady from DCF said the girl probably shouldn't be around other children. But, there was no real evidence (except for her behavior) anything was going on in the home.

((Jolynna)) How awful for you and your son. I hope he's ok, and that she's not around any children. :(

When my son was 5 he was raped by an older neighbor girl. i thought she was teaching him to play checkers when I heard her say something from the other room about making him hard and it would feel real good.

It turned out that this was not the first time it had happened. She had performed oral sex on my son on the way home from school also. I called the girl's teacher who said she behaved suggestively with classmates in her class. I also talked to the girl's aunt.

All of us believed the girl was being abused by her father. But she didn't admit that it happened to DCF. the lady from DCF said the girl probably shouldn't be around other children. But, there was no real evidence (except for her behavior) anything was going on in the home.

OMG!! How awful! I hope you and your son are getting thru this anyway you can. Sending prayers and good wishes your way.

I don't know how old the girl is but I am wondering where she learned this behavior. Depending on her age, it does seem likely she was being hurt too. VERY SAD.

But, how can a 7yo have sex? Can he maintain an erection long enough? Does his child-size penis have the strength to penetrate? I just can't wrap my mind around it, which is probably a good thing.

Penetration doesn't have to be vaginal and with a penis to be rape. ANY penetration with anything is rape.

OMG!! How awful! I hope you and your son are getting thru this anyway you can. Sending prayers and good wishes your way.

I don't know how old the girl is but I am wondering where she learned this behavior. Depending on her age, it does seem likely she was being hurt too. VERY SAD.

My son is grown now. I think he remembers, but I admit it is something that we don't ever talk about.

When it happened my son thought he was the one doing something wrong. He started crying when I started questioning him and the girl about what was going on.

The girl was 12 going on 13 at the time. I was shocked that DCF did not do more investigating than they did because in my opinion something was going on or she would not have said what she said or done what she did. Her teacher had called DCF too because of things that the girl said and did at school.

I moved not long after the incident and do not know what happened to the little girl. I do think about her sometimes and wonder how her life turned out.

I wanted to help her, but protecting my son was most important to me at the time.

<SNIP>
I moved not long after the incident and do not know what happened to the little girl. I do think about her sometimes and wonder how her life turned out.

I wanted to help her, but protecting my son was most important to me at the time.

How lovely of you to want to help her, although I think I would too. Your son was certainly her victim, but it's no stretch, I believe, to assume she was most likely victimized too. It really is just heartbreaking all around :(

Of course your son was your number 1 priority. Sometimes you have to realise you can't save the world.

Alecya Patriece Tabb

Sentence Date: 06/03/2008

Offense: 2 counts Indecent Liberties with a Child
Sentence: 5 years Probation

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members