NC NC - Candice Jean Aufrecht, 40, aka Candice Jean O’Brien, last seen at Chick-fil-A on birthday, Lincolnton, 8 Mar 2023

imstilla.grandma

Believer of Miracles
Reaction score
WLCZ4KVGAZHGNPTJK4NZRKMEYM.png

Police said Candice Jean Aufrecht, also known as Candice Jean O’Brien, was last seen in March 2023.

She was at the Chick-fil-A in Lincolnton with Zachary William Rame, according to police

Candice Jean Aufrecht, 40, hasn’t been seen since March 8, 2023; however, her family did not report her missing until Oct. 7, 2023, and that missing person report was made to the sheriff’s office. On Monday, Feb. 26, 2024, the Lincolnton Police Department distributed her missing person information to the media.

I have so many questions. I can understand not being close to family but what about work, friends, neighbors? Wonder what her living situation was like. Rent, mortgage payments going unpaid. Wonder if she has a vehicle.

You've asked essentially the same questions I would have!
Just poof! and she is gone. Foul play? Did she meet someone and is happy, or did she meet someone and was not treated well or worse?
Why the delay in her family reporting her missing?
Could she possibly still be in Lincolnton? If she is still alive, I would doubt that she would still be there? Did she just want to make a new start in a different town or state?
Too many questions...
Hoping she is happy & doing well.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
A bit about Lincolnton, NC -
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Lincolnton is a city in Lincoln County, North Carolina, United States within the Charlotte metropolitan area. The population was 10,486 at the 2010 census. Lincolnton is northwest of Charlotte, on the South Fork of the Catawba River. The city is the county seat of Lincoln County. Wikipedia
[...]
Population: 11,352 (2021)
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I checked recent court records to see if she'd shown up anywhere for a traffic infraction as well as any records pertaining to anyone she might be with (not named as POI so not linking). There's nothing in the system, ever, for North Carolina under any names. Giving her a bump so she's not forgotten.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
uncommongrackle
Back