NC - Erica Lynn Parsons, 13, Rowan County, 19 Nov 2011 - #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait until Casey sobers up long enough to remember Sandy failed the lie detector test on Dr. Phil.

I can't say I am surprised in the least that Casey is now pinning this on Carolyn. GMAFB! My theory now is that Erica was pulling away from Casey and showing more interest in getting to know her bio mom Carolyn and family. Erica may have been making threats to Casey that she was going to try and leave to go with Carolyn or other even other bio family members. Casey probably felt threatened, jealous perhaps, and more importantly was concerned about losing those $600 checks she was getting for Erica (which I have NO doubt that she probably wasn't even using 6 cents of that money to support Erica and her needs). Casey felt backed into a corner and had to figure out a way to get rid of that poor girl and continue to collect those checks. :moo:

I feel bad for Carolyn, having to defend this lunacy and I am sure she is having a lot of regrets =(

So Casey gave Erica to some random old elf lady and it's Carolyn's fault? Carolyn engineered this...because? Casey wouldn't give Erica to Carolyn but would give her to a stranger on Carolyn's word...because?

Exactly Ariane, not to mention...out of ALL those pages of back and forth FB messages MSM has obtained recently, there hasn't been a single mention of Carolyn handing over any information to Casey whatsoever regarding this Nan woman. If Carolyn had provided even the smallest description of Nan or the slightest hint that she wanted Casey to give Erica to ANYONE, it would be logged in her FB acct just like everything else the media and LE have their hands on now. Just another blame game / redirection of fault from Casey now that most of her options to do so have been exhausted. MOO

In my opinion, Casey doesn't care, she's got an excuse for everything and whole list of others to blame when things don't go her way. That's her MO.

What I meant is that she is probably planning a scenario which makes Sandy the perp. :jail:

Well, my popcorn was good, even though the late news was not that great. I did find this, though:

Quote:
Carpet pieces. Drywall and baseboards with red stains. More flooring. Casey Parsons says despite what an August search warrant from the Rowan County Sheriff's Office shows, those items were not removed from her family's home.

http://www.wccbcharlotte.com/story/inside-the-parsons-home-20130924

Well of course, everyone else including law enforcement is lying except Casey!

Casey's fantastical accounts of what 'really' happened has me :pullhair: :scared: :giggle: :confused: :shakehead: :hoppingmad: and :crossfingers:

If Erica died, I don't think it was premeditated murder. She looks so malnourished in all her photos, maybe she starved to death or had a cardiac arrest. Or perhaps it was some cruel punishment that went to far. But if she died and the adoptive parents hid it, why the convoluted 'Nan' story that implicates family? Why not say she ran away? The whole Nan thing seems way over the top if it is a complete fabrication. What sort of personality would invent such a twisted tale to cover a death? This just has too many twists for my analytical brain to handle.

my heart just breaks for Erica
I am so glad my adoptive parents loved me regardless

Jumping off here. It's not right when adopted kids feel "lucky" their parents loved them. It should be par for the course. It shouldn't be like a bonus they get if they perform well and fit in. If adults are going to make the commitment to adopt, they should at least understand that love is a basic part of parenting and it's not contingent on anything the child does. The adoption process in Australia is too prohibitive imo, but reading some of the stories here, like the Reuters investigation, makes me appreciate why it is very rigorous. Yes, there are difficulties and maybe some are irreconcilable but if you have love for the child you adopted then you put their welfare first when making more suitable arrangements. Ok, rant over!

Casey Parsons opens home to NBC Charlotte

“We don’t have any wood missing from the closet,” Parsons said. She also said that, to her knowledge, no drywall had been removed.

Casey then went on to explain a hammer taken by investigators that had red marks on it.

“You all probably don’t even know this, it was rodent blood where somebody hit a mouse in the field,” she said.
-------
Someone hit a mouse. In a field. With a hammer. :facepalm:

Not quite the description I was expecting. I thought it would be something like, "She looks kinda like a grandma. Her hairs are sorta gray, maybe. She's about average for a grandma." :grandma:

"...You know, a kindly grandma, like from a fairy tale. Except now that I think about it, she did sort of look like she might be duping me. Also, she looked like Carolyn."

Ya know, she never said anything about what kind of presumed vehicle either, has she? I mean they met Nan at McD's 3 times? You'd think CP have noticed a vehicle. Maybe she will tell that next.

So Erica is with a lady with long wavy hair and wrinkles?? Sounds clear as ...mud to me So now we have Ms. Sharafghan?

I am sorry I don't mean to be snarky but geesh, really? poor le..I really find myself wondering if they have been out searching places on the qt

Yes, you would especially think that Casey or Sandy might have taken note of the vehicle (SUV) that they claim was full of of an entire new wardrobe for Erica, allowing her to leave behind her suitcase.

So we have a wrinkly old wavy haired lady calling herself Nan who drives an undescribed SUV. Alrighty then.

And really we should give the Parsons some credit. They are looking for their daughter - they even went back to the McDonalds they dropped her off with recently. Cause you know, there might be clues after two years. Maybe they will find some tire impressions :rolleyes

“We don’t have any wood missing from the closet,” Parsons said. She also said that, to her knowledge, no drywall had been removed.

Casey then went on to explain a hammer taken by investigators that had red marks on it.

“You all probably don’t even know this, it was rodent blood where somebody hit a mouse in the field,” she said.
-------
This Casey sounds like a nasty piece of work and a looney tune to boot. Why haven't LE hauled her in and tore holes in her story?

"She's 16 years old and I think she'll be here and come home. I think it is just time for her not to be scared," said Casey.

Oh, Casey. I'm pretty sure Erica is 15.

Parsons said she and her husband Sandy continue to look for Erica even returning to the McDonalds in Mooresville where they say they let her go with a woman called Nan a person they thought was her biological grandmother.

Oh, journalist. A comma wouldn't have killed you.

sorry - quoted properly below...still learning! Couldn't figure out how to delete.

-------

'THE' closet? Is there only one? If not, then how did CP know to which closet LE is referring?

http://www.wbtv.com/story/23517802/erica-parsons-adoptive-mother-blames-birth-mom-for-disappearance

A day late, a dollar short, Casey. Now just where did you ever get your NEW story? Try telling the TRUTH, and stop reading what's written here! Hmmm, OK? Good! TELL THE TRUTH!

I love it... /sarcasm.

the story of Erica evolves around whether or not previous comments they made were believable and accepted.......or not.

thoughts of casey...........
*hmmm, they didn't believe my last lie, so let me change it a bit and im sure they will believe this one! hmmmm, nope that didn't work, so let me try this angle. hmmmm. what is wrong with these idiots who continue to not believe me. let me weave another tall tale.....yeah, this one should do it.*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jenny0115