NC - Erica Lynn Parsons, 13, Rowan County, 19 Nov 2011 - #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, am I understanding correctly that you had to leave your drapes? How did they even know?

My routine here is, take down ugly plastic blinds, put up drapes. When moving out, reverse process.

Unfortunately for me, as soon as I told my landlord that I would be vacating, they came over and took pictures so that they could list the property as available. I also had to leave behind an automatic watering timer, and the alarm system I had installed. I learned a valuable lesson....remove it all first, then give your notice to landlord :lol:

From that article, the lawyer throws Carolyn under the bus yet again.

Interesting comment. jmo

Do you mean there was another FB comment ?
I can't see those because I do not have a facebook account.

Fingerprints mean they were charged with something right ?

If they were fingerprinted and released either:

1. They were charged and released on their own recognizance, or

2. They were fingerprinted because they were cooperating with the investigation. Since they were in court already, it would make sense for the FBI to meet them and have them fingerprinted there.

Do you mean there was another FB comment ?
I can't see those because I do not have a facebook account.

Fingerprints mean they were charged with something right ?

I would hope LE can't just drag people into the station and demand fingerprints, so sounds like somethings up!!

The COMMENTS are at the bottom of the news article. :)

http://www.wbtv.com/story/23539742/parsons-meet-with-investigators-have-fingerprints-taken

"Obviously the last person seen with Erica was this person known as Nan," Sherrill said. "In their discussions with Nan they had been told by Nan that they had learned all the background, all of their family history,everyone's name, from Carolyn Parsons, so that, you know, Carolyn Parsons, if anyone knows who Nan is, Carolyn Parsons would be where to look."

Really? So Carolyn would know because Casey says that Nan (who doesn't exist) says that Carolyn gave her the family info?!

So from this I gather that Casey wants us to believe. What Nan said was true, but we are also supposed to believe that Nan doesn't exist!

As far as I am concerned I don't really care if Carolyn did or did not give someone named Nan (or anyone else) personal info on CP & SPs family. How would that make Carolyn guilty of a crime?! casey and Scott are the people who trusted some stranger and handed their daughter off to this stranger!

Did Casey ever call Carolyn after Nan contacted her to confirm Nan's story? That would have been the first thing I would have done, if anything just to yell and scream about giving out my personal info :lol:

I would hope LE can't just drag people into the station and demand fingerprints, so sounds like somethings up!!
The COMMENTS are at the bottom of the news article. :)

I thought it might be related to the DSS cheque fraud.
When I go to that webpage the comments section is totally blank.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nahnah_2015