NC - Eve Carson, 22, UNC student, shot to death, Chapel Hill, 5 March 2008 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
My understanding was that the Durham police took him into custody sometime overnight, and he was transferred to Chapel Hill for questioning. if that's the case, he very well could have officially been arrested at 9:45 am.

I think it's a different jacket. The one in the vid has lots of gold trim while the one in the convenience store pic doesn't appear to have any trim.

Been lurkin', decided to start posting.

Welcome to WS!

Yeah that is what I meant..He looked freakin weird. But good if he got knocked around and his pizzed! Boo hoo hoo...

I assume you mean by the way he is walking??? I think he got the crap beat out of him during the arrest and he is pizzed at being arrested.

Welcome to WS!

Thanks. Glad to be here. Regarding the time of the raid, I think I saw a school bus in the background, which would put it sometime after 7 am, I guess. I hope they're not picking up kids before 7, but you never know.

Thanks Emily. I hope it's not during Sptizer's PC. Busy news day today.

they are having difficulty at the link I posted but I am seeing a mic but nobody standing there....

Hey I like watching this guy staring at the camera with his arms crossed.............nothing is happening!

I can't see any video from that site. I guess I don't have a compatible player.:behindbar

Yea, I am at work too...so updates please?? Anyone???

This guy is just staring at the camera - rocking back and forth with his arms crossed.:)

I'm at work so I won't be able to hear it - I can only watch it (down in the corner of my computer of course!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname