GUILTY NC - Jason Corbett, 39, murdered in his Wallburg home, 2 Aug 2015 #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, we'll wait and see. I still think think case will hinge on forensics, that will speak for themselves. The autopsy report alone is probably enough.

MM's character will be discussed as well. He lack of remorse, character, and her evil actions will help the prosecution.

Well, we'll wait and see. I still think think case will hinge on forensics, that will speak for themselves. The autopsy report alone is probably enough.

"A defendant does not have the right to use excessive force. A defendant uses excessive force if the defendant uses more force than reasonably appeared to the defendant to be necessary at the time of the killing. It is for you the jury to determine the reasonableness of the force used by the defendant under all of the circumstances as they appeared to the defendant at the time."

https://lawofselfdefense.com/jury_i...ed-homicide-offenses-and-self-defense-felony/

Seems like the prosecutions case is right here...IMO

O/T: Watched a movie last night I think was filmed in Limerick called Philomena. Great movie. Beautiful scenery.

According to mm She was almost sole parent to Jason Corbetts children. He was not a hands on dad apparently. She did the football, baseball, swimming, homework, baking, playing with the dog etc etc.

Found this, it's no biggy but it does suggest Jason was involved in a little more than just a pay check for mm to spend on dozens of pairs of different coloured cow boy boots.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/kqc7e4ii9mu9njt/2014_Meadowlands_Swim_Team.pdf?dl=0

Note the last page. The people to contact. Jason's name along with Mollys. This was only a year before he was murdered when she was allegedly seeking advice about divorce from an abusive husband.

All just my opinions.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

According to mm She was almost sole parent to Jason Corbetts children. He was not a hands on dad apparently. She did the football, baseball, swimming, homework, baking, playing with the dog etc etc.

Found this, it's no biggy but it does suggest Jason was involved in a little more than just a pay check for mm to spend on dozens of pairs of different coloured cow boy boots.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/kqc7e4ii9mu9njt/2014_Meadowlands_Swim_Team.pdf?dl=0

Note the last page. The people to contact. Jason's name along with Mollys. This was only a year before he was murdered when she was allegedly seeking advice about divorce from an abusive husband.

All just my opinions.

She also completely edited Jason Corbett out of all the family photos she posted on social media as if he weren't even on their outings, attending family events or holidays. It's the narcissist in her, she being THE most important person in the room at all times. Neighbours, sports coaches etc. reported differently, that Jason was an involved parent, after work hours, which will come out at trial.

Couldn't agree more, the battering the man took should reveal two slayers, the first Molly in frenzied brutal attack, followed by the father's attempt to cover up his daughter's attack and claim it as his own "defense" of daughter. If either of them had an sense of values or morals they'd tell the truth, they'd put an end to the necessity of a trial for the sake of the victim's children, family and even their own family. I've no idea how Tom's wife/Molly's mother can look at them without horror of what she shares a roof with.

She also completely edited Jason Corbett out of all the family photos she posted on social media as if he weren't even on their outings, attending family events or holidays. It's the narcissist in her, she being THE most important person in the room at all times. Neighbours, sports coaches etc. reported differently, that Jason was an involved parent, after work hours, which will come out at trial.

The hubris of Molly,her family & the Earnests indicates a lack of a moral compass. It's so horrid what they have done. I hope what I'm going to say is allowable, if not please let me know because I don't know how to post a link. When I learned about this case & all of the lies & what was done to the Lynches' when they came from Ireland, I was astounded. When I read about Mrs Earnests letter to Dr Ben Carson: did she honestly believe that he & staff wouldn't vet it? What Mona wrote as people have said, is delusional. What a load of bs. Lying seems to run in the family. How do these people live with themselves? The fact that cremation was planned for Jason to me is a consciousness of guilt. Sure let's get rid of Jason's body because his injuries are devestating. His death was murder.

I believe that a case can be made that Sharon's very,very brief announcement of Jason's death to his family...was also consciousness of guilt. Let's suppose that the story the Martens are telling these days is true...Jason combined alcohol and a drug, flew into a rage, TM was forced to intervene and in the struggle between the three of them, JC died. If the Martens felt JC was responsible for his own death...why tell a lie that Molly "pushed him?" Why leave TM out if the equation altogether?

This is one of those "dumb" lies that have a very short shelf life. SM wasnt sparing the Corbetts any grief. They would know the truth in short order. Why make up a story about a push and put all the blame on MM? She could have just said..."Tom intervened in a physical fight between JC and MM. We are so sorry bit Jason died as a result. "

Remember the Martens waited hours to call...10 hours I believe...even though when Jason died...it was already morning in Ireland. But they waited. Strange, it's the ONLY action they DID wait on.....

I believe that a case can be made that Sharon's very,very brief announcement of Jason's death to his family...was also consciousness of guilt. Let's suppose that the story the Martens are telling these days is true...Jason combined alcohol and a drug, flew into a rage, TM was forced to intervene and in the struggle between the three of them, JC died. If the Martens felt JC was responsible for his own death...why tell a lie that Molly "pushed him?" Why leave TM out if the equation altogether?

This is one of those "dumb" lies that have a very short shelf life. SM wasnt sparing the Corbetts any grief. They would know the truth in short order. Why make up a story about a push and put all the blame on MM? She could have just said..."Tom intervened in a physical fight between JC and MM. We are so sorry bit Jason died as a result. "

Remember the Martens waited hours to call...10 hours I believe...even though when Jason died...it was already morning in Ireland. But they waited. Strange, it's the ONLY action they DID wait on.....
I agree, both Sharon and mm both spoke to corbett family members and between the two conversations somewhere we have the truth. 10 hours after the murder I believe Sharon would have been home with the kids waiting on uncle Mike ordered by mm to phone the Corbetts while she and her Father were being questioned.

Sharon's left alone, blurts out a truth of some sort. She could not have made this up. How does she get from her husbands statement, he said he was going to kill her to molly pushed Jason he banged his head and is dead? Which reads ...molly killed Jason. IMO

Does anyone remember the article about mm brother Robert being arrested for a DUI, apparently with one or both of Jasons children in the car.

He lives in Charlotte as far as I can tell. I'm just thinking that when defence requested social services report from Charlotte perhaps the children were interviewed after this incident. I could never understand why they would be seen in Charlotte otherwise?

I don't have a great understanding of NC or their social services but could this be a possibility? If it was it would explain the mystery behind the defences request.

Does anyone remember the article about mm brother Robert being arrested for a DUI, apparently with one or both of Jasons children in the car.

He lives in Charlotte as far as I can tell. I'm just thinking that when defence requested social services report from Charlotte perhaps the children were interviewed after this incident. I could never understand why they would be seen in Charlotte otherwise?

I don't have a great understanding of NC or their social services but could this be a possibility? If it was it would explain the mystery behind the defences request.

I thought the defense requested records from Union County...Charlotte is Mecklenburg County...IMO

He was booked in Charlotte. Arrested by troopers near Monroe district. Are you familiar with this area.

Better link re social services.
/202534/Jason-Corbett-s-wife-and-father.html

Fairly well...it's pretty far away from Winston-Salem...and southeast of Charlotte...I guess Molly's brother got a DUI in Charlotte but lives in Union county?

IMO SM had to wait until they were released after questioning to get their "story" together and also by waiting it meant that any of Jason's family would be delayed by at least a day getting there from Ireland. Do we know how long they were questioned by LE or maybe they hadn't been released at that stage and she felt she had to let the family know Jason was dead....is that why the call and what she said was so short?

I am am not certain if it was Jason's children or the brothers own children or maybe it was both. I wonder if this is the same brother MM went to live with the children and was it this house that DSS took the children from. I think it is only one brother that is married.

I am am not certain if it was Jason's children or the brothers own children or maybe it was both. I wonder if this is the same brother MM went to live with the children and was it this house that DSS took the children from. I think it is only one brother that is married.
I think you are right and that would make more sense

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members