NC - Kathy Taft, 62, Raleigh, 6 March 2010 - #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
JW went through "custody battle"? with MC ...that wasnt cheap...neither was representing him for fallout from that prev relationship...
Father does not HAVE to be listed on BC in NC. Pat test is cheap and he wasnt OBLIGATED to pay anything unless his name was on it. If he took financial resp for child (even if pat test proved otherwise) court would still hold him responsible for support unless MC wanted OUT. MC just wanted JW's parental/visitation rights TERMINATED which really says a LOT about him IMO.

i had no idea that leaving excrement at the scene of a crime was a typical juvenile burglar type of thing. they also like to eat, and somehow don't care about all the dna they are leaving around. i guess it just shows how stunted emotionally the perp may be. i was not sure how to google this.....:shocked2: Now THERE'S a topic to research! It's evidently kind of rare, but ....sends a message. And often people are more upset about the calling card than they are about the actual burglary. The shocked outrage is the response the perp is looking for.

(material from 'Criminal Investigation' by Ronald F. Becker)

Stop sleuthing the wife and/or girlfriend unless there is a reason to do so. If there is reason - please let me know.

Unless there is a reason (and I haven't seen one) there should be no sleuthing of innocent victims of this tragedy. And the wife/girlfriend/child/parents/siblings of the perp would be considered victims.

Salem

PS - I'm gonna start a new thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members