NC - Keith Scott, 43, killed by LEO, Charlotte, 20 Sept 2016 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
They were just listing the stores that had been looted so far.

Well if they have looted CVS I guess they stole enough drugs again to keep the citizens of Charlotte high for a year like they did in Ferguson.

None of this makes any sense.

It seems like their sole motivations are to have the opportunity to destroy property, attack others, attack the police, commit arson, and loot anything not tied down. None of this has one thing to do with the armed man being shot in Charlotte. They are using him as an excuse. IMO

Why don't they all gang up in OK. Why do this to the city of Charlotte? I just don't get it and frankly I am glad that I don't understand any of this violence and chaos either.
yes exactly and none of the the "mostly peaceful" protesters (rioters) can claim ignorance or innocence in the violence destruction theft & loss of life tonight.
they only hurt their 'cause', as they imagine it.

I hear ya about the media. It does seem like they hope for something to happen so they can capture it on film.

But, we NEED the media there. Otherwise things are done without question, are covered up, denied. Well, that happens anyway, but responsible journalists need to keep watch, ask questions. I guess "responsible" is the key word.

jmo

One of the Charlotte anchors just said that very thing - they wanted to be responsible and accurate even though they're in a hurry and things are moving quickly. I was impressed. You do get the feeling the media don't see the difference between this and being outside the Oscars or something. It's all about getting that winning shot that everyone wants to see.

The agitators are causing this madness. Not the peace-seeking locals. I have a friend in a church uptown with clergy praying for peace.

Al os this is just really gross - the world is watching there goes AMERICA again

Actually most places in the world have violent protests. Nothing different there. The world is far more dumbfounded by America's obsession with guns.,

Same here, but this is wrong and dangerous.

It upsets me they say "It started out peaceful" because it's not like that. Some people are there for a peaceful protest and some people there want to riot and destroy *****. It's not like the peaceful people got tired of chanting and holding signs and turned violent.
RSBM

Yes, and it's sad when people cannot lawfully protest without being sabotaged by criminals who seem to be drawn to these protests ; like the later it gets --the worse some of the violent ones become.

No, not "AMERICA", only a certain segment within it.

:cow:

Agree. It is always one segment in our society that does these violent riots and that is not lost on the rest of the world, imo.

Most of our society are peaceful people and they want only peace.

Actually most places in the world have violent protests. Nothing different there. The world is far more dumbfounded by America's obsession with guns.,

liberty is an alien concept to most of the world, to be sure

Human!

Its amazing do SKY news at times. You can hear and see the disbelief in their voices (anchors) when they are doing us as it relates to guns. They have to be careful, its like

sigh, back in the states 12 people were killed today.......

then they interview their citizens ad stuff , and its like I dont know what is going on over there, they all are killing each other again

they just cant grasp how many are killed by guns over here -- its alian to them

lucky then huh

RSBM

Yes, and it's sad when people cannot lawfully protest without being sabotaged by criminals who seem to be drawn to these protests ; like the later it gets --the worse some of the violent ones become.
do you think these so called lawful protesters didnt foresee the consequence of their lawful protest?

oh oh it sounds like they are now gonna go into arrest mode - i hope the protesters just go now

and I do get it - I would not want to be standing there with people screaming at me a foot away from my face , I feel for the cops when I see that stuff -- that is not protesting -- that is taunting

Human!

Its amazing do SKY news at times. You can hear and see the disbelief in their voices (anchors) when they are doing us as it relates to guns. They have to be careful, its like

sigh, back in the states 12 people were killed today.......

then they interview their citizens ad stuff , and its like I dont know what is going on over there, they all are killing each other again

they just cant grasp how many are killed by guns over here -- its alian to them

lucky then huh

That is just a diversionary tactic. Then they don't have to tell how they have an epidemic with knives being used thousands of times a year in violent crimes.

In fact our overall crime rate has steadily declined in the last 5-6 years. The only places homicides have skyrocketed are in the large inner cities.

oh oh it sounds like they are now gonna go into arrest mode - i hope the protesters just go now

and I do get it - I would not want to be standing there with people screaming at me a foot away from my face , I feel for the cops when I see that stuff -- that is not protesting -- that is taunting

I do too. Especially the people with children.

do you think these so called lawful protesters didnt foresee the consequence of their lawful protest?

There was quite a bit of time that black lives matter held protests all over that were just that protests, not all this cr@p

standing in front of a cops face screaming at him is not protesting - that is why I scared when the cops move - i am afraid it gives the ones that want to get into stuff start and then it all goes nuts

There was one where the cops were so smart , the crowd kept moving , the head guy told his guys to take some steps back, they did crowd moved closer, but what was brillant was the cops were moving cars in the road.

And then it got to the point to where there was no where the protesters could go other than around the cars. And it all quieted down!

Hubby has to fly to Charlotte in a few days and this is terrifying me. Does anyone have a live feed? TIA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MambeuX