NC - Man charged with creating and distributing CSAM - February 3, 2024

I think I found his Facebook. I Hope they hold him and if he is guilty, he never gets out. :mad:

I wanted to make sure that was the correct FB before I said anything. What he listed as his work :confused:

I wanted to make sure that was the correct FB before I said anything. What he listed as his work :confused:

oh yes I saw that (stay-at-home dad)
its definitely him - unique name and picture matches his mugshot

is or used to be Baptist and has several memes where he is praising God etc.

Beginning on 02/01/24 and running through 02/27/24, the Burke County Sheriff’s Office Criminal Investigations/Narcotics Division, NC Department of Adult Corrections/Special Operations and Intelligence Unit, United States Marshals Service/Carolinas Regional Fugitive Task Force, United States Marshals Service, and Federal Bureau of Investigation conducted (2) joint operations, which focused on keeping the children of Burke County safe from potential sexual predators and repeat/recidivist sex offenders.
[snip]
As a result of these operations eight arrests were made.

Arrested were:

Zebulon Robert Lingafelt: Statutory sex off. w/ child by adult, first-degree exploitation of a minor, indecent liberties with a child

Scott Robert Ryan: Third-degree exploitation of a minor, simple poss. schedule II controlled sub. (meth)

Joshua Lee Wilkins: Third-degree exploitation of a child

Jimmy Ray Wilson: Failure to change address- sex offender violation

Bobby Monroe Wagoner: Failure to change address- sex offender violation

Danial Gary Carswell: Simple possession schedule II (Fentanyl), possession drug paraphernalia, probation – sex offender violation

Timothy Matthew Shelnut: Fail to register online ID- sex offender registry violation
8 arrested in sexual predator sting operation | Foothills Radio Group

I can find no other updates on Mr. Lingafelt that are not behind paywall :( I hope he is being prosecuted to the fullest. It is encouraging that his arrest was part of a larger operation that also netted several other abusers.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
justiceskrs
Back