Found Deceased NC - Michael 'Randy' McFalls, Charlotte, 13 July 2017

This is so sad! I'm not real sure I believe it! And why would his employer be leading them in the right direction? Wasn't it stated when he left he appeared fine?

I just don't get this! Just like Chery DeBoer(sp)l! It makes ZERO sense. I realize suicide never does.

I agree!!! The part (BBM below) about his employer leading them in the right direction is really odd. Why now? FIVE days later, he led them in the right direction? Ugh. Hope we get more info.

[FONT=&amp]"During a media briefing Wednesday, Charlotte police said they developed information from McFalls' employer that was leading them in the right direction." [/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
"We developed some information through his employer yesterday that's really putting us on the right direction on that case," Lt. Alex Watson said."[/FONT]

Since he had a company cell phone, the employer may have asked the cell company for a detailed list on his phone number. The article says this phone died thirty minutes after he left work, however, there may be information on it that gave them some leads. JMO?

This is so sad! I'm not real sure I believe it! And why would his employer be leading them in the right direction? Wasn't it stated when he left he appeared fine?

I just don't get this! Just like Chery DeBoer(sp)l! It makes ZERO sense. I realize suicide never does.

I'm not sure I believe this either...the news article is very vague.
Unless something went down at work that was bothering him and only his boss knows..Lay offs, cut-backs, etc...I just don't feel the whole "suicide" angle.
RIP and God Bless his family.

What absolutely devastating news! My heart is broken for his family. If this is indeed a suicide, I hate that he felt such desperate despair.

My deepest wish now is that his family treat themselves with kindness and care. They will be so fragile as they try to process this, but I hope they realize a suicidal person is very ill. My thoughts will be with them in the days ahead...

The help from his employer could have been company emails that made it appear he was wrapping things up.

I don't think it was a result of lay offs or cut backs. He was in the construction industry and Charlotte is booming.

What absolutely devastating news! My heart is broken for his family. If this is indeed a suicide, I hate that he felt such desperate despair.

My deepest wish now is that his family treat themselves with kindness and care. They will be so fragile as they try to process this, but I hope they realize a suicidal person is very ill. My thoughts will be with them in the days ahead...

Agree 100% :( Hugs to you JazzTune, thanks for being an empathetic friend on this thread.

Agree 100% :( Hugs to you JazzTune, thanks for being an empathetic friend on this thread.

How very, very sweet of you, anonypotomous! Thank you so much! That means a lot to me, and I really appreciate your kind words...

This is really heartbreaking ..

Heart breaking update: http://www.heraldonline.com/news/local/crime/article162675003.html

Michael “Randy” McFalls Sr., 52, was found in his truck at the Hearst Tower in Charlotte, according to family.

His nephew Justin McFalls said Randy was the rock of the family.
“He was a good man,” he said. “Nobody saw it coming or knows the reason why. He always had a smile on his face.”

Sending his family heaps of love.

Ok, so Hearst Tower.. the parking garage maybe? I still have questions. Seems very strange and so out of left field according to his friends and family.

my goodness, that is a tall building.

So sad to know someone is suffering and in this much pain... and feels that there are no other options...

Hugs to this man's family and those who knew and loved him.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddph
Back