NC NC - Milgiam Suyapa Solis, 16, group home resident, went to take garbage out, Crossnore, Avery Co, 29 Jul 2022

GuyfromCanada

Reaction score
Milgiam Suyapa Solis

Original

Original

Original

Demographics​

Missing Age16 Years
Current Age16 Years
First NameMilgiam
Middle NameSuyapa
Last NameSolis
Nickname/Alias--

SexFemale
Height5' 4" (64 Inches)
Weight110 lbs
Race / EthnicityHispanic / Latino

Circumstances of Disappearance

Child was working at a coffee shop on the campus of the group home she lived at. She went out to take garbage to the dumpster and was not saw again.

Crossnore has a population of just over 200 people.

I wonder what time it was when she went to take out the garbage and when the group home reported her missing? Any info on that?

I wonder what time it was when she went to take out the garbage and when the group home reported her missing? Any info on that?
Good questions -- if she had been kidnapped, I would think it would be at least a bit dark. If she ran away, I guess it wouldn't matter as much.
Oh, she's a pretty girl. Why a group home?
I looked for a group home in Crossnore and found "Crossnore Communities for Children." There are other in that area as well, so the one I just cited may not be the one where Solis lived and/or worked.

See Crossnore Communities for Children | Foster Care | Clinical Services

A bit about Crossnore, NC:
Crossnore is a town in Avery County, North Carolina, United States. The population was 192 at the 2010 census. Wikipedia
Elevation: 3,369′
---------------------------
There's really no large towns/cities in that area. It's in the mountains, and not far from the Tennessee border.

Still missing, no new updates. There is another photo of her here, where she looks quite different. It's a screenshot of a FB profile under the name of 'Susi Lopez'. I've searched FB for that profile but can't seem to find it so it's either changed or been removed

So that’s a recent update from her? Or you don’t know if it’s her?

So that’s a recent update from her? Or you don’t know if it’s her?
No sorry, it's not a recent update. It's from the NamUs site. I just posted it because it hadn't already been posted here on the forum previously. I think the photo on that screenshot is her, I just can't find that profile. It may have been deleted or removed ages ago

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
undefined.value
Back