GUILTY NC - PFC Kelli Bordeaux, 23, Fayetteville, 14 April 2012 - #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
:floorlaugh: I'm not laughing at you, I'm laughing with you. I'm happy to know I'm not completely nuts then.
For all I knew, he had gotten the dui in SC and that had escaped me.

Oh well, glad it made you happy. I am sitting here with a seeping eye.... I turned my head a bit ago, and right as I turned it my dog was pulling her BULLY BONE out of the headboard, pop right in my eye....
I could say something lewd, but the mods might beat me up...so I will be nice. But we all know what Bully bones are made of... I will leave it to your imagination what I was going to say.... Story of my life....:blushing:

:eek:fftobed: rest well. Prayers that Wednesday will bring answers and Kelli will be located.

Me too - can't pull an all nighter like I almost did last night. By the time I get back here tomorrow you guys will have eight or so pages. I hope Kelli is found soon.
Portebella, I hope your eye is okay and that it's not scratched. What's your dog doing up by your pillow anyway! Mine is so funny cuz if you leave your place, like to go to the bathroom, she'll be in it when you get back.

Me too - can't pull an all nighter like I almost did last night. By the time I get back here tomorrow you guys will have eight or so pages. I hope Kelli is found soon.
Portebella, I hope your eye is okay and that it's not scratched. What's your dog doing up by your pillow anyway! Mine is so funny cuz if you leave your place, like to go to the bathroom, she'll be in it when you get back.

haha. mine does that too! she starts out in the furthrust (sp??) corner of the bed - but as i move, so does she. just a bit at a time. when i get up for restroom or whatever - she makes her move - inside middle of bed, sprawled on back with all 4s pointing different directions.

then, it is my task to sneak in and grab what few sheets, pillows and covers that i can - and then, just have to make do until *she* has to hit the loo - ahahahahah, then it's my game on the largest area :):):)

Even though VOH has clarified that the texts are not verbatim what is being reported, I thought of an instance that man would make sense.

Her: I am tired I think I am heading home.
Them: How are you getting there?
Her: A friend is taking me.
Them: Man or woman?
Her: A MAN is taking me home.
Them: Ok then, text me when you get home.
Her: Home safely.

If that person didn't know who she was out with, just that she was out with a friend I could see a question, even teasingly, like oohh, what kind of friend?

Even though VOH has clarified that the texts are not verbatim what is being reported, I thought of an instance that man would make sense.

Her: I am tired I think I am heading home.
Them: How are you getting there?
Her: A friend is taking me.
Them: Man or woman?
Her: A MAN is taking me home.
Them: Ok then, text me when you get home.
Her: Home safely.

If that person didn't know who she was out with, just that she was out with a friend I could see a question, even teasingly, like oohh, what kind of friend?
This I could definitely see if she used the term Man like they say. Good thinking.

This I could definitely see if she used the term Man like they say. Good thinking.

I dont think the word man fits in there either.

I think she would have said guy. If nick typed it he might have said man. using man as the "brushy hair stranger"

VOH, I'm so glad you are a confirmed insider & are helping to set the record straight. Thank you again.

No, I've not read any details about the rapist from March. :waitasec: or come to think of it, maybe I have.
I'm pretty sure LE stated it did not involve NH - so was DNA left behind in that rape? Do you know?
Because, due to NH's prior crime and conviction, he's already in the system and would automatically be compared
to crimes involving DNA evidence whether he was a POI in Kelli's case or not.

From my understanding, the victim of the rapes waited to report her attack, almost 2 weeks. (Or she reported it to MP and it took them 2 weeks to get it to the FVille PD - but I can't see them doing that) Either way, the FPD was not made aware of it for almost 2 weeks. Therefore, I can only assume that there was no DNA left for the rape.

They took new DNA from Nick. Perhaps they did not have his DNA on file? Strange? Yes, but I'm not sure why they would take another sample from him. Unless they were testing for drugs - maybe thinking whatever drugs he may have taken he had given to Kelli??? I don't really know why.

VOH,
Has Mike ever been to the bar with Kelli? Did Nick ever meet him?

If the police think that this case was related to the rapist wouldnt they warn the public? moo

If Kelli was texting justin about her ride, wouldnt she say Nick is giving me a ride home? He had already met him and played pool with him? moo

If Kelli was texting justin about her ride, wouldnt she say Nick is giving me a ride home? He had already met him and played pool with him? moo

good point.
I agree.

Why would she use the term 'man' instead of just saying Nick?

Yep he is staying there, but time will tell if something comes out about them being seperated, or possibly seeing other people.

I agree. That text is odd. But so is NH story about dropping her off at entrance to apartments, rather than at her front door. So, it may simply sound odd because NH sent it and he is an odd duck and probably perp trying to cover his wrong doings....

I dont find it odd she would ask the guy to drop her off someplace other than her apt door. He is not a good friend he is just a guy she met at the bar i believe. I think she would be smart to do this
If he drove her to the bar (which im not to sure about) im sure he picked her up at the same spot. Why i dont think he picked her up is... why didnt he just say i dropped her off the same place i picked her up?

Who knowS!

Hope they find her!

I think NH would have talked by now if he is the one responsible.
JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members