GUILTY NC - PFC Kelli Bordeaux, 23, Fayetteville, 14 April 2012 - #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes. I have the se phone as Kelli and I have iCloud and find my phone activated. It is a nice feature. Makes me want to get some for my kids.

Agree. iPhone best piece of technology I've ever used - and I use a lot of technology. Good far safety - crappy for criminals.

From the presser..... Wondering what the "something else" about "around here" but not going to talk about it -keeping it close to the vest --- is about?

Where did they get that picture. Was it on her facebook?????? why was she holding the phone in front of her face? did somebody else take that picture?

If she sent that picture to someone in the morning hours I am assuming she was off from work on Friday. Also...the way she held it in front of her face, it shows it was more important that she show the person receiving it what she was wearing. I think she was asking someone if she looked okay in that outfit or something like that. IMHO

Also, the police could be looking at this timeline because it is around the time the first of the two texts went out.

Chili - thanks so much for providing the audio for those of us who didn't listen in at the time. Much appreciated!

Thats alot of speculation on her job which we are not even sure exactly does. E4 is her rank not her occupation .She could be in training for her position as well right?

I would think she was in training, it was mentioned that her studies/school books were left open exhibiting she "left things like she was going to return".

I was a bit gobsmacked by this video...either I am getting very cynical or Mike also seems like he is hiding something...did anyone notice Matt elbow Mike around the 2nd last question? What was that about? I didn't hear the word "actually" in this piece...must be in another interview? ^i^

Actually, It was in this interview.;)

http://www.hlntv.com/video/2012/04/25/jvm-kelli-bordeaux

Had company stop over during the presser...so big thanks to chili for posting audio! Going to listen now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500