GUILTY NC - PFC Kelli Bordeaux, 23, Fayetteville, 14 April 2012 - #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the general public needs to be made aware that if they see a flock of Vultures flying overhead, they need to stay at that location, or near it and call LE. Nature sometimes plays a role in locating a deceased body and many just ignore those signs. Just sayin......

It's terrible to say this, because we would all love to see Kelli come home alive and well and be able to get on with her life, but the reality of it is that people have searched ponds, and woods. Maybe not as many as they should have, but if Kelli's body was around anywhere where there were people, her body would have been found already. Think about the stench that was reported at the bar, it turned out to be nothing, but it was reported.

VOH, do you have any clue if the burn barrels were searched? How often were the ashes cleaned out of them? Where were the ashes dumped? In the dumpster or in woods behind bar?

I keep thinking about that report of a stench. Does not have to mean a body stench. Could mean burning cell phone (plastic) or burning shoes (rubber) many things create a stench. And by the time LE followed up the stench was unfounded, could be since open air the stench would be gone....IMHO...Just thinking outloud again...

We don't know that the stench was unfounded, do we?
Just that LE didn't comment to reporters about it but somehow the reporter knew about the muddy sneakers.
Why call about a stench that's not there though? :waitasec:
Maybe the reporter went back to Froggy's to smell for himself?
No stench reported on though. Weird.

I really thought the reporter stated that LE was called, but it went unfounded....IMHO

Try this one on.In my day on base if you were under 21 you could only drink what they called 3.2 beer (miller,Budweiser) if you were over 21 you could drink 5.0 beer(Michelob,Heineken) or mixed drinks.
I'm obviously out of my league...but I would imagine that bar restrictions vary whether they are on base or off; obviously the state laws are also in effect, and the type of alcohol license may vary...

But I really didn't intend to hijack Kelli's thread for a general discussion of such...

I still wonder about how it was said that SC (Poindexter/Pointdexter) ran Froggy's as a hobby. Someone who owns multiple (similar) establishments has one designated as a hobby? :waitasec: OK, maybe it's more like a private club, then? Or maybe that "hobby" terminology was meant more like an assessment of a lack of financial success?

I think it is still entirely possible that an unknown perp could pull this off. It is my belief that Kelli and her hubby had been separated for up to a month. With Kelli's friendly personality she may have attracted the attention of someone close to home who was "watching" her daily movements. She may have even confided in this person letting them know she was living alone. Whose path did she cross?

Someone in the first thread stated her son had lived in these apartments and that they had video surveillance and alarm systems. This could be why the family & LE are convinced she never made it home that night.

Pensfan posted on the sierra thread a really interesting article from the journal of forensic science on sexual homicide. I think it is appropriate to read and consider since we are focused on NH and his past crime/s.

https://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&q...3q0OJXAk4rInmw
JMO

Nick did not disclose his crime - bar peeps say they didn't know. I'd go with accident over gang rape - they're not animals these people, just peeps with hidden warrants. Plus it's a mixed group of men and women at Froggy's.
There have been plenty, way too many, accounts of such where women either stood by for whatever reason, or even participated.

Earlier I posted that it may have been more than 1 person. Not necessarily a "gang", but more than 1, and Kelli was outnumbered.

I'm just saying that I don't rule anything out...yet.

Wish we had more verifiable facts.

I really thought the reporter stated that LE was called, but it went unfounded....IMHO

Think of it this way, how does the reporter know what LE found/thinks?
LE doesn't tell the media anything that they don't want to regardless what assumptions a reporter might make (just like we all do - human).

Hey, where's Madeleine74 when we need her? lol!

I will be back, have to go and play with my dogs and pup. They are hinting, so time to go and run them a bit in the yard. I went on a search today myself, and I am very tired, I will try to get back on though even if briefly before this old woman totally poops out....lol

BBL...

Try this one on.In my day on base if you were under 21 you could only drink what they called 3.2 beer (miller,Budweiser) if you were over 21 you could drink 5.0 beer(Michelob,Heineken) or mixed drinks.

In Ohio, it was 3.2 at 18 and 6% at 21.. ^i^

The one thing that has always been on my mind is that NH is a pedophile...I wonder how many pedophile's change their attraction from children to adults? Even though KB was small, she was a fully developed adult. I've seen that someone even thought he may be "asexual"..which again makes me wonder if he'd have been sexually attracted to KB. If he's guilty, could it be violence and not a sexual crime (if she is dead)? ^i^

VOH did estimate 20 peeps in bar that night, but not all at same time. So, less than 20 towards end of night. In addition, they specified that all were regulars, exc KB who was on her way to becoming a regular. Where I come from, 20 people is a "dead" bar, and yes if everyone was a regular - the non regular pixie blonde young girl would stand out. So, shouldn't be too hard to know approx. when NH and KB left. VOH also pointed out that no one came or left w/i 30 minutes of their departure - implying they knew when she left. And pretty sure VOH wasn't the only one.

I'm obviously out of my league...but I would imagine that bar restrictions vary whether they are on base or off; obviously the state laws are also in effect, and the type of alcohol license may vary...

But I really didn't intend to hijack Kelli's thread for a general discussion of such...

I still wonder about how it was said that SC (Poindexter/Pointdexter) ran Froggy's as a hobby. Someone who owns multiple (similar) establishments has one designated as a hobby? :waitasec: OK, maybe it's more like a private club, then? Or maybe that "hobby" terminology was meant more like an assessment of a lack of financial success?

VOH said FB would be considered a "hobby" for SC because he didn't invest his financial resources into the bar, but rather into his other jobs.

VOH did estimate 20 peeps in bar that night, but not all at same time. So, less than 20 towards end of night. In addition, they specified that all were regulars, exc KB who was on her way to becoming a regular. Where I come from, 20 people is a "dead" bar, and yes if everyone was a regular - the non regular pixie blonde young girl would stand out. So, shouldn't be too hard to know approx. when NH and KB left. VOH also pointed out that no one came or left w/i 30 minutes of their departure - implying they knew when she left. And pretty sure VOH wasn't the only one.

When VOH said that no one arrived/departed the bar within a 30 minute window on either side of KB & NH leaving, s/he also included what the time frame would be. I will have to go back and look for the exact post, but it was something such as "this means no one came or left between 12:50 and 2 a.m." Hope I'm remembering correctly.

Moo.

When I was single and just out of college [1st degree], I dated a man who owned a bar and had part interest in a sports team, as well as was a practicing attorney. Sometimes it is just a place to hang/party while real money is in other businesses.

The one thing that has always been on my mind is that NH is a pedophile...I wonder how many pedophile's change their attraction from children to adults? Even though KB was small, she was a fully developed adult. I've seen that someone even thought he may be "asexual"..which again makes me wonder if he'd have been sexually attracted to KB. If he's guilty, could it be violence and not a sexual crime (if she is dead)? ^i^

Yes. Control. Power. Desire of something. Not necessarily sexual. Alternately, might have been a crime of 'passion', but not in the sexual sense. The perp might have become incensed.

Please don't post donation requests here at WS. If a MSM article has such info in it and you link the article, that's fine - but don't point out the request for donations.

All donation requests must be approved by the Site Owners - Tricia and SoSueMe.

If you have any questions about this or just need clarification, please pm any mod and they will help you out.

Thanks,

Salem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members