GUILTY NC - PFC Kelli Bordeaux, 23, Fayetteville, 14 April 2012 - #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wouldnt it make sense that the family is privy to more information than we are? If so, Kelli's mom certainly does not seem to be looking for a body but calling to Kelli and or a perp. I don't have a theory yet but it seems more than wishful prayerful thinking.

I couldnt agree with you more.

obviously, it would be MB...
Cell pings are not an exact science....
Perhaps she did send that text before or on the way home...

Hello everyone. Another first-time poster here.

One of the things that I find interesting about this case is how the last sighting is similar to the Lauren Spierer case - last one to see her dropped her off down the road from her home in middle of the night. But that's just an observation.

What interests me is NH's story about his last few moments with KB. If anyone knows of a more detailed account than what he said in his news (abc?) interview, I'd like to read it. But, from what he said, it sounds like he is saying that he dropped off KB just after turning on to Kings Creek Dr:

"As soon as you drive into the entrance to Meadowbrook" - NH

Okay, so going by his account, what he is saying is that he then stopped and she got out. But then what? Did he do a 3-pt turn-around? Did he back onto 401? The more reasonable option would be to continue on Kings Creek, then turn around and take Kings Creek back to 401, right? Looking at the map, I don't see any other way out of the apartment complex. So if he did that, he would see KB again as he drove by on the way out, wouldn't he? If so, doesn't that seem like it would be worth mentioning?

I disagree that that would be the reasonable thing. I think it really depends where exactly he dropped her off. A common thing to do, if he was still on Ramsey as she said it - is to make a wide U right at the intersection as to not even have to pull on Kings Creek. The median mention is on Ramsey Street itself.

More detail fayetteville covers the gamut. It's not like Charlotte. There are some extremely depressed and poor areas but like anything in life it is what you make it. I find the random perp hard to accept as Fayetteville would be considerd a "target rich environment" if you were a predator and froggy bottoms o Ramsey st would certainly not be on the top of the list.

I have to agree with you. However, I must say, I grew up in NJ, therefore a "safe" area is relative.

I'm pretty sure the nickname Fayettenam came from anti-war protesters during Vietnam War.

I disagree that that would be the reasonable thing. I think it really depends where exactly he dropped her off. A common thing to do, if he was still on Ramsey as she said it - is to make a wide U right at the intersection as to not even have to pull on Kings Creek. The median mention is on Ramsey Street itself.

But VOH, think about it. Had he actually dropped her off at the actual entrance to the court, which would have been Watertail Dr, not just off Ramsey, if she could see her apartment from that spot at the entrance she just may have seen a light on in her apartment that she didn't leave on. Maybe she didn't leave ANY lights on and she saw one on and knew that someone was there.

Things I would love to know...

Were there really bloody clothing found?
Was Nick injured where we could not see it on the interviews?
Who was it that Nick lived with prior to living behind Froggy's, who lived with him in the house in Spring Hill?

I noticed no injuries on Saturday.
Spring Lake? His mother.

I understand that the likelihood of this being a domestic crime is high and most probable, but sometimes people are recruited for covert operations based on their qualities and specs. I don't think this is what occurred, but it is not out of the realm of possibility.

And, what would your working for the Army have to do with Kelli perhaps seeing or hearing something she shouldn't have seen or heard on base, and a perp or perps took care of the problem? With so little to go on, and apparently so little evidence left, it could very well be a professional job (or at least a well planned and meticulous amateur job). Again, not likely, but plausible.

There are many other soldiers, of higher ranks, with more qualifications that they would bring into a covert operation. In fact, they are trained just for those situations. They are part of Special Ops and usually part of Joint Special Operations Command (JSOC). In addition, when those individuals are engaged in an operation as such, they are told what their cover is so they can say good bye to their family. Like, they are wheel mechanics and are going to install some humvees on a base over seas. Then they went and caught Sadam. Just saying. That's how those guys do those things.

But VOH, think about it. Had he actually dropped her off at the actual entrance to the court, which would have been Watertail Dr, not just off Ramsey, if she could see her apartment from that spot at the entrance she just may have seen a light on in her apartment that she didn't leave on. Maybe she didn't leave ANY lights on and she saw one on and knew that someone was there.

I am not debating that, just the turn around method. If he had already pulled onto Kings Creek, he would have probably pulled into the complex and turned around in an open spot.

Ok so I am just catching up here and while I understand her family is allowed to stay at the apartment could the text have been sent by Kelli as a warning to here she was headed. Going along with the theory of some that MB may have been there and she saw a light on, was the text sent so someone knew she did make it home and she knew something might happen to her so she wanted her place checked? Only instead whoever was there took her away from the apartment and she didn't expect that to happen, hence the car being somewhere else. Just thinking here and of course JMO

I noticed no injuries on Saturday.
Spring Lake? His mother.

Once again going off the media here, which could be a real mistake. But they stated that prior to living in the tent behind Froggy's he lived in Spring Lake in a home with a friend.... I would have thought they would have said with his mother/parent/family member....but they said friend.

My brother is retired Army, I don't talk to him very often. But...he would go away to places he could not tell our family...he would fly in and say good bye usually prior to deploying. We could send him mail, but never knew if he really got it. But...he was in for a long time prior to these "secret" engagements. He would be gone sometimes for over a year with no word. The only way we knew he was still alive is his wife would get money each month put directly into her account. One time the money stopped for several months, they would tell her nothing. Well, that is why I was so surprised when "nurse" said about infidelity. My brother divorced her without her knowing. He is since remarried.

Once again going off the media here, which could be a real mistake. But they stated that prior to living in the tent behind Froggy's he lived in Spring Lake in a home with a friend.... I would have thought they would have said with his mother/parent/family member....but they said friend.

My brother is retired Army, I don't talk to him very often. But...he would go away to places he could not tell our family...he would fly in and say good bye usually prior to deploying. We could send him mail, but never knew if he really got it. But...he was in for a long time prior to these "secret" engagements. He would be gone sometimes for over a year with no word. The only way we knew he was still alive is his wife would get money each month put directly into her account. One time the money stopped for several months, they would tell her nothing. Well, that is why I was so surprised when "nurse" said about infidelity. My brother divorced her without her knowing. He is since remarried.

I believe the media was reported as saying the house he squatted in in Eastover was with a friend. The Spring Lake address is his mothers.

Would love to know the friend who squatted with him? That person could hold some answers to the true character of Nick.... the real Nick, not the persona he used to cover who he really was. IMHO

If the bloody clothes truly exist, and if they asked him if the blood on the clothing would turn out to be his, coupled with the MSM stating something along the lines of NH may have been injured, just makes me wonder if he did sustain an injury somewhere. I KNOW during booking they would have observed any visible injury to Nick, that could be something they are withholding and keeping close to the vest. IMHO

If the bloody clothes truly exist, and if they asked him if the blood on the clothing would turn out to be his, coupled with the MSM stating something along the lines of NH may have been injured, just makes me wonder if he did sustain an injury somewhere. I KNOW during booking they would have observed any visible injury to Nick, that could be something they are withholding and keeping close to the vest. IMHO

Could be, but had he had an injury that made him bleed that much, where would he wash up? Unless no one at all saw him re-enter the bar and he scooted to the washroom to clean up, I can't see that happening, but it could have.

Guess we need to ask VOH if anyone could miss someone coming in from the outside going into the bathroom at Froggy's?

Could be, but had he had an injury that made him bleed that much, where would he wash up? Unless no one at all saw him re-enter the bar and he scooted to the washroom to clean up, I can't see that happening, but it could have.

Guess we need to ask VOH if anyone could miss someone coming in from the outside going into the bathroom at Froggy's?

The blood could have been Kelli's and not Nick's. They did say that they feared she might have been injured...just saying.

Hugs to your family... Its not easy having a family member in the Military... and involved in those missions.... My son is at Fort Bragg, he's a paratrooper... He was in Afghanistan for a year for heavy artillary..!! Scarey stuff... !!

A person could have gotten to the bathroom.... if it was busy.

Am I allowed to upload a diagram of the layout of the bar?

That would be if the injury occurred during the minutes he was gone. If he did stash her somewhere, then she knew his intentions, it was not longer a "blindside" for her. That is when a true fight could ensue. When you don't see something coming, you sometimes fail to even fight. But once you KNOW your in deep, then you will fight for your life....IMHO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wulongfei125