GUILTY NC - PFC Kelli Bordeaux, 23, Fayetteville, 14 April 2012 - #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
cali-sleuth.
You have 3 posts, and they all state this. :banghead:
I find it bizarre that you will not respond to our attempts at conversation with you on why you state this.
But I will try again...why are you of this opinion?

I have asked this same thing TWICE as well. Fill us in on your information, Cali-sleuth:banghead:

I have asked this same thing TWICE as well. Fill us in on your information, Cali-sleuth:banghead:

I wouldn't lay any worth at all to cale-sleuth's comments. Just playing with the feelings of the group. My advice is to simply ignore this person.

As opposed to having legitimate information, I'm assuming this person is just a troll.

:twocents:

IMHO, someone who is a pedophile and decides to possibly assault or worse, may not have any issues with consciousness of guilt, that is, of course, if NH is the perpetrator. I think it could possibly be a psychopath at work if the region's series of homicides are connected if one considers the geographical and temporal similarities? But then again, each individual is different, so it wouldn't be fair to generalize the actual perpetrator as absent of having any moral compass. Just some fodder to ponder. I'm new, so stumbling my way through on my first try. Nice to meet such caring folks at this site.

:welcome:

http://sandhills.news14.com/content...nd-of-missing-fayetteville-soldier-speaks-out

A week after a female body was found only a few miles from where Kelli Bordeaux went missing, another search party gathered Saturday morning to look for the missing soldier.

This week, a special visitor came to see the search party off, Bordeaux's husband Mike.

and

Police have asked Bordeaux not to take part in the searches, and at this point, he can only provide moral support.

Praying for Kelli constantly. She is always on my mind. My hope is that she is found and no one gets away with this crime.
I read something disturbing on the "find Kelli" Facebook page created by her sister Olivia.

1.) She had stated that Mike B. went to the recent search to show gratitude from himself and the family to the searchers. Someone had asked why Mike wasn't allowed to search and she said that LE hasn't allowed any of the family to search from beginning. They are basically there for support.

2.) Someone asked Olivia if the "two men" in question have given any information to help in finding Kelli. Olivia answered by saying that the two men were arrested on unrelated charges and that they have not been questioned since their arrest.

By reading the comments on Olivia's page it looks as if they really have nothing....it worries me:(

I hope that LE is just being tight lipped and knows more than what it seems but I feel this case has gone way south....
PRAYING........................

Prayers are important and something we all can do toward locating Kelli and giving justice. These missing cases with multiple possibilities with a seeming lack of movement are sad and frustrating for her family, friends, law enfrorcement and community.

Sadly, it seems so many new folks go missing these days (kids & adults); some of the cases tend to fall into the shadows as more time passes (Kyron, Holly and others).

Thanks to WSers who continue to check-in with Kelli's Thread and prayers for answers and finding KB.

I believe it is SOP for law enforcement to not want family doing searches.

Bumping for Kelli. I hate seeing her thread the very last before it slips to page 2.
I pray there is some new info or evidence or hint of where this gorgeous girl is.

*Sigh* Another case grown cold. I really hate that this keeps happening. Seems like there is no info or once again it's being withheld. I'm so sad for the families.

BIG SIGH..........

I've decided to change the focus of my prayers for Kelli because I believe there is power in prayer. So many have been praying for KB to be found for many weeks. Now, it does seem that her case is going cold. Heartbreak for her family & friends.

Starting today, I am praying that the person responsible for Kelli going missing will immediately begin talking to someone (doesn't even have to be law enforcement) and tell/admit/brag about what he/she/they did with KB. Prayers that they will make excited utterances over and over; prayers that they will not be able to refrain from telling. Prayers that their words will fall on ears that will quickly take action to inform law enforcement.
Others please feel welcome to join me in this new direction prayer. Help find Kelli.

This case becomes more frustrating each day..:banghead:

I waiver back and forth between NH and someone
else being the perp. I don't believe this was a crime
of opportunity. I think whoever it was she knew
or knew of and was caught off guard.
Otherwise she would have at least used the skills she
was taught at Fort Bragg to fight back.
But, then we don't really know how much the drinking
hindered her judgement and/or ability to protect herself.

If it wasn't NH, then it had to be someone that
wanted her out of the way.
This is just a gut feeling I now have and my
newest point of view. (it keeps changing!)

Nothing found in the searches tells me she is not
in the area. Nothing! not a sandal, piece of clothing,
her phone, her debit card, her key etc
Sounds to clean of a job to me and one thought out
long before that night.
Prayers for Kelli and her family. jmo

Bumping for Kelli, the case may be going cold, but your in our thoughts....

Thinking of you Kelli. I hope today is the day you are found :rose:

What is the U.S. Army doing to find one of its' own?

That's a good question!!! I've been wondering that also....

Just maybe something is going on on the inside with the Army and/or LE.....

I can't believe they have found nothing or know nothing!!

This case makes me so sad, Kelli needs to come home and I don't know of anything more I can do to help. Frustrated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrimeJunkie82