GUILTY NC - Ronald Lane, 44, killed in WCC shooting, Goldsboro, 13 April 2015

http://www.wral.com/family-questions-death-of-murder-victim-s-longtime-partner/14584841/

And now the family of Ron lane's lover, chuck Tobin, are saying his "suicide" was suspicious. And he began a relationship with lane at only 16. And the relationship was extremely controlling. And don't us websleuthers know how many controlling relationships end? And stancil's brother is 16.
Peace to your family, Carolyn Tobin. Hope you get some answers and that Wayne county will reopen his case.
Also, perhaps stancil is schizophrenic. Between ages 18-20 is when, mostly young men, come down with schizophrenia symptoms. I mean he went from an Eagle Scout to this. He needs a psych evaluation and perhaps treatment for paranoia schizophrenia, imo.

I stand corrected, suicide is questionable. If Tobin didn't commit suicide, then are we looking at Ron Lane or at Stancil??

Stancil told WRAL News that he killed three other people in the last four years – two black men and a Hispanic man – that he encountered on the streets in Wayne County. He said didn’t know their names and stabbed them to death.

“I butchered them,” he said. “I left them like they were Swiss cheese.”

However, investigators with the Wayne County Sheriff’s Office said there are no unsolved homicides that match the account given by Stancil.

http://www.wral.com/man-wanted-in-wayne-community-college-shooting-arrested-in-florida/14584498/

Stancil told WRAL News that he killed three other people in the last four years – two black men and a Hispanic man – that he encountered on the streets in Wayne County. He said didn’t know their names and stabbed them to death.

“I butchered them,” he said. “I left them like they were Swiss cheese.”

However, investigators with the Wayne County Sheriff’s Office said there are no unsolved homicides that match the account given by Stancil.

http://www.wral.com/man-wanted-in-wayne-community-college-shooting-arrested-in-florida/14584498/

What. The. Heck.

Regardless of if he's just talking out of psychosis, or if he truly did do these horrible things, my heart aches for his mama. Seems she's endured a lot in her life... As well as his young brothers.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2015/04/14/nc-college-shooting-suspect-arrested/25753737/

...... a relative of Lane's said Stancil had once worked for Lane and had been fired. Stancil's mother, Debbie Stancil, told the station that Lane "made inappropriate sexual advances toward him," which upset her son.

------------------

sounds like this guy has his defense already planned :furious:

bbm

Yes indeed, that and a little seed has been planted in the minds of the readers of this article -- and in some minds, it will grow and have thorns and vile fruit... (Will it ever end?)

The victim's lover that went missing was found. He committed suicide.

bbm

Hmmmm. Yet another piece of this puzzle...

Lane’s shooting death this week prompted Chuck Tobin’s sister to speak out about her brother’s death, saying she still holds concerns about the relationship that began in 2002, when Tobin was 16 and Lane was 32.

Carolyn Tobin believes the relationship began earlier, when Tobin was 14. She said the family still is not convinced that Chuck Tobin took his own life.

Read more at http://www.wral.com/family-question...ongtime-partner/14584841/#5FlF6KKgfwYUDo9O.99

This article was already posted by me; I'm citing the source of the quote, so excuse the repeat link.

WRAL News exclusive interview: Stancil speaks from jail

Kenneth Morgan Stancil III talked to WRAL reporter Mikaya Thurmond from a Florida jail on Wednesday, April 15, 2015. In this edited audio clip, he confessed to shooting Wayne Community College employee Ron Lane and explained his motive.
11:17 p.m. yesterday

Read more at http://www.wral.com/news/local/video/14585071/#KJhs8UHEyFwyOKIp.99

-----> Warning: This recording contains graphic language. <-----

A man at the print shop who witnessed the shooting told investigators and that Stancil entered the print shop and began cursing at Lane. He said Lane repeatedly told Stancil that he was sorry.

Read more at http://www.wral.com/man-charged-in-...mmunity-college/14588695/#CzD0Jm2McSuUMtoB.99

I guess if I had a shot gun pointed at me I would be pleading for my life, but saying sorry repeatedly? Was lane sorry for firing stancil or for something else? Not that he deserved to be shot no matter what he was sorry for, imo.

How did Stancil even get hired at the printing shop with that huge tatt covering his face ? For that matter, how did that woman decide to let him into her car and drive him to Florida when she saw him hitchin on the highway? Some peeps are a lot more trusting than I am.

He can't even say WHAT the Facebook messages said. I do not buy the story that Lane was preying on his 16 year old brother. I believe that this was a hate crime against a gay man. Makes me so sad.

ITA, bean -- He said "Yeah," on the interview when she asked him if he hated gays (she may have said homosexuals, not sure).

Chilling. I guess Stancil saw him at work however often that was, and maybe Lane said something, etc., that may have pizzed him off, so he just killed him, IMO. He had also said when asked about LE, something like, "We take care of things ourselves," or close. And then he mentioned 3 other people he had killed... no names, of course... and that he was good at evading the law. Sure thing, Dude. No way this man will be put on the witness stand unless he just decides to do it on his own which wouldn't surprise me.

Oh, so glad I'm not the lawyer(s) who will be defending this man. (IANAL, but had to say it.) The worst. <shiver>

Sorry, I should have included. If you follow the links regarding his mom from this link, you can see more of her pictures.

http://heavy.com/news/2015/04/kenneth-stancil-wayne-community-college-shooting-victim/

A white supremacist skinhead shot and killed his gay former boss

There Are 24 Active Hate Groups in North Carolina, According to the Southern Poverty Law Center.

Wow...okay. That seems to be a factual and very unbiased source! I am guessing the guy has already been convicted and the writer is the only one privy to that info.

Every time I got to WRAL to check the weather, I have to look at that crazy neo-Nazi's tattooed face. I really do wish they wouldn't keep giving Stancil the limelight. He appears to be a sick attention seeker, possibly mentally ill since so many family and acquaintances are shocked by his transformation over the past couple of years. The media is giving him exactly what he wants. Then again, if I'm here ranting about him, I guess I'm guilty of feeding his desire for attention.

As for Stancil's claims of murdering three other people because they weren't white, "Wayne County Sheriff&#8217;s Office said there are no unsolved homicides that match the account given by Stancil." If he lied about killing people, he would certainly lie about a true motive for killing Lane. Why is anybody even entertaining the thought that there may be some truth to this sicko murderer's babbling about the deceased? Ron Lane is dead, folks. Lane fired Stancil from his work study program because he kept pulling no-shows. If somebody I had fired walked in pointing a gun at me, I'd start apologizing, too, trying to save myself from being murdered by some twisted social outcast.

A white supremacist skinhead shot and killed his gay former boss

There Are 24 Active Hate Groups in North Carolina, According to the Southern Poverty Law Center.

Wow...okay. That seems to be a factual and very unbiased source! I am guessing the guy has already been convicted and the writer is the only one privy to that info.

Why the snark? Stancil admitted in court he murdered Lane and professed his white supremacist views that were already plastered on his body and social media. And what's the problem with information taken from the Southern Poverty Law Center's page? That's a legit nonprofit organization.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back