NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, Allegedly sold by mother 11/10/09 #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
songline, are you thinking AD may be innocent, or might not have been aware of the true nature of the situation?
No honey I do not think AD is innocent at all. I just do not think she is composed,
I think she is scared as she should be.
I think she should be mortified she is not coming out, and she is only 25

It's pretty amazing that the door was locked, but she was concerned that Shaniya may have unlocked it...unless the door is hung backwards, in which case, I wouldn't be surprised, due to the intelligence shown so far.

And re article above (posted by milliac) how can this sister Brenda--LIVING IN THE SAME TRAILER w AD--be claiming she didn't believe AD could ever hurt her children... wth :rolleyes: that's gonna be a pretty tough sell. Glad she's there for AD... how sad she wasn't there for Shaniya and failed to intervene. :mad:

:parrot:

911 Call. What a lying, faking, evil $#@$%^$#!!!! :furious:

http://www.wral.com/news/local/audio/6439590/

Thank you RL, I had not listened to that yet. (my next statement isn't directed at your post).

I've listened to so many 911 calls over the years that it's impossible for me to listen to one and automatically determine if the caller is being truthful or lying. However, I have to say that AD seems to move easily from distraught to an even matter of fact voice.

Yeah she was lying. I agree.

Look at how this case has gone so far, LE letting everything since the arrest of McNeil hit the media before they talk about it? Based on preliminary labs and a homicide ruling on manner of death, there will either be new arrests or charges tonight. They'll announce it tomorrow.

It worries me just a little bit, because I always think they should hold more close to the vest.
but in this case I do not think they gave us anything that they should not have.
I have to say that I am far more pleased with LE here then I am in California with the JC Dugard case.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=slr75LWK6w8&feature=player_embedded"]YouTube- Raw Video: Moment Searchers Found Girl's Body[/ame]

has everyone seen this raw video of when she was found????? it shows the area, etc... so sad

Although I don't want to, I'll end up listening again anyway.
Does anyone want me to transcribe it? For future reference. I have quiet here for another hour.

Please continue here.

Sometimes the links don't work when you copy them like this. Let me know and I'll fix them. I wanted to bring Imamazed graphic over.

Salem

You may want to include thread # 11

MAM will be charged with murder today, I'll bet a dollar.

Do we know when the last time Shaniya was seen prior to last Tuesday morning, where, and by whom?

I can't even find the last time Coe saw her!!

What has been going on with this little girl??!!??

:banghead: :furious:

http://www.cbsnews.com/blogs/2009/11/17/crimesider/entry5682136.shtml

"Antoinette Nicole Davis, the woman accused of selling her 5-year-old daughter, Shaniya Davis, into sexual slavery before the girl was murdered, has got an unnerving surprise. She's pregnant again and carrying the baby while sitting in a North Carolina prison and awaiting a potential trial."

So wait..she didn't know she was preggers...they told her at the jail?
We knew before she did...man, we're good. :innocent:

Would the posters that posted the lyrics of the two songs, repost them here?

Pretty please?

TIA,

Salem

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EXUYO7NpcEU&feature=related"]YouTube- Smile - Chaplin by Nat King Cole[/ame]

'Smile'
Charlie Chaplin's Theme Music for 'Modern Times'
Lyrics by John Turner and Geoffrey Parsons - 1954

Smile tho' your heart is aching,
Smile even tho' it's breaking,
When there are clouds in the sky
You'll get by,

A dog trainer who was there when Shaniya's body was found said Tuesday that searchers initially overlooked the area because they saw only deer carcasses in trash bags.
Jeff Riccio of Tarheel Canine Training Inc. said his team returned to the area after getting information that Shaniya's body might be near deer carcasses. The searchers found the body Monday afternoon underneath thick vines.
"It was nothing that anybody wants to see, but I'm glad that it's over for her," Riccio said. "It was very hard for me to see that."
http://www.startribune.com/nation/7...s:DCiUMEaPc:UiD3aPc:_Yyc:aULPQL7PQLanchO7DiUr

well that was a pretty specific tip! Makes me now really think it was MAM

ON CNN story of a sex slave ....someone sold her for $1300.
It was so bad she wanted suicide............

So wait..she didn't know she was preggers...they told her at the jail?
We knew before she did...man, we're good. :innocent:

I took that to mean AD had an unnerving surprise for us, the public, because we would be pissed to learn she was pg again. I think she knew before this all happened.

ON CNN story of a sex slave ....someone sold her for $1300.
It was so bad she wanted suicide............

One thing about his horrible case, it sure is bringing the sex slave business into the light. I don't consider myself a very naive person but I had NO CLUE this stuff happened here in America with children. I was definitely clueless on that one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member