NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, Allegedly sold by mother 11/10/09 #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok this is OT for this thread and maybe one has been set up for this but if this happened on Tuesday how come nobody has came forward to claim their child is missing ?!!!!:furious:

O/T: I smell a hoax. Seperate the kids that reported it and grill them...one will crack. MOO.

I posted this last night - does anyone know how to get ahold of case info in NC if you have a criminal case #? Thanks. I know this can be done in person, etc, but I was wondering if there was a way to do it online, like in FL. I haven't seen one but didn't know if some of you fellow sleuthers may know. Thanks!

Hi Belimom, try this link and see if this is what you are looking for:

http://www1.aoc.state.nc.us/www/calendars/CriminalQuery.html

I posted this last night - does anyone know how to get ahold of case info in NC if you have a criminal case #? Thanks. I know this can be done in person, etc, but I was wondering if there was a way to do it online, like in FL. I haven't seen one but didn't know if some of you fellow sleuthers may know. Thanks!

belimom - you might try the County Court Clerks site? I don't know, but generally that is where I find local case info.

Salem

Ok this is OT for this thread and maybe one has been set up for this but if this happened on Tuesday how come nobody has came forward to claim their child is missing ?!!!!:furious:

I'm assuming it's a mistake and should read Wed.

I sure hope this is a hoax by a couple of brats.

I'm gonna start a new thread. It is going to be a busy day. We should have upgraded charges against these POSs!

BRB,

Salem

:truce:

Any thoughts on Aunt Brenda who was living in that home while Shaniya was with momster????
Any blame there???

I am wondering...he tries to present himself is such a positive light, thumbing the bible...oh such a "good" christian and all that jazz.....

What he heck was he doing having unprotected sex with a known drug addict? How does a "good upstanding" man meet someone like her? I think dad frequented the belly of society to have his itch scratched. I think he knew or at the very least should have known mom & the company she kept was BAD news.

Whoever said that the little girl was burned with cigarettes and didn't report it...should be arrested. IMO

No insuations here...but...some statistics have shown that prior drug abusers turn to religion to gain strength through organized prayer.

I mean...just sayin'.

I will further add that I haven't found anything...yet...in father's background involving criminal activity. Anyone?

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=91734"]FL- Amber Alert: 6yo girl snatched in PORT ST. LUCIE,18-Nov-09 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

I have been sitting back watching this unfold and have not felt right about commenting regarding the faults of anyone, other than the individuals charged with crimes against Shaniya. I have a feeling that, like another case in Florida, we might see others that are not charged with any crime, but are morally responsible for a part of Shaniya's demise. It does take a village to raise a child. I am finding that it often takes more than one person to let a child fall through the cracks as well. Falling through the cracks in this case lead to a beautiful childs death.

True, and IMO dad did have that little village (family/friends) all of whom had taken in and cared for his other 5 children, and were more than willing to take Shaniya. I certainly know many single parents who only wish they had the kind of support he seemed to receive.

He certainly was not a full time father to any of them. MOO

If you go back and read the post you responded to, I believe most of your questions have already been answered.

As for 5 years being enough? I don't think the poster ever said that, intended the meaning of that at all. Of course 5 years is not enough. That question doesn't even make sense.

NO they were not "answered" since the post glossed over that

quote >>>"What if BL and the aunt never visited this trailer there are so many possibilities in this case that I dont want to speculate anymore. What I am certain about is that Shaniya lived 5 happy healthy years-her pictures....they just beam with joy. She was loved and cared for. How many Fathers do any of you know who raise kids from a one night stand?? I know I don't. Of course we all want to sit here and say he shouldn't have allowed her to go, he should have known-well forgive him for not having a crystal ball like the rest of us do right?"

to me that is nonsense....of course they should have checked out the trailer and living conditions and the people in it

wouldn't you do the same for boarding a pet??

loved and cared for and sent off with an overnight bag into a crack den?? with felons and an HIV positive new "daddy"?? Let's get real here

5 happy healthy years>> then adios kid, welcome to h//ll??

Crystal Ball?? It seems to suggest that parents and caregivers are OK if they just send their kids off into any situation without checking it out

Following that line of thinking...other crackheads at Sleepy Hollow can set up a "summer camp" and/or an "Birthday Party" venue...and if suburban parents send their kids there without checking it out, then I guess that is ok right??

If something bad happens..."they didn't have a crystal ball"

Really I know for a fact I have spent more time checking out pet hotels/boarding situations/pet sitters...sorry but this is JMO

:truce:

Any thoughts on Aunt Brenda who was living in that home while Shaniya was with momster????
Any blame there???

I am sure she was completley in the know, how in the he77 would she not know, for one McNeill is an ex boyfriend of hers. I hope LE and CPS investigate every child in this family as I am sure they will find more victims!!!!!:furious:

Please continue here: [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=4452049#post4452049"]Found Deceased NC-Shaniya Davis, 5, Allegedly sold by mother 11/10/09 #14 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

I'll ask Hoppy to lock this thread.

Salem

I was watching the movie "My Sister's Keeper" last night and I was thinking.. there are parents out there who are fighting every second to keep their children alive, whatever it takes. So why on earth, how on earth, could there be mother's like in this case that would put their children in horrific situations.

Also I wanted to say, in my opinion a lot of "what ifs" are circling around this crime. It is just so awful that no one wants to see it happen again. I think that we should take the interviews a little on the lighter side from the family members.

We could just as easily blame them for not reporting to police or child services the cigarette burns, the abuse, neglect, etc...What if the school had checked into the reasons she was pulled out.. What if the hotel worker... what if.. but I think the dust needs to really settle to really figure out if there is any blame elsewhere hence anything that would be reasonable to find ways to adjust for crime prevention. And I think the family is doing exactly what is happening on the forum. They are just trying to work out their emotions and who they should blame and what if this happened.. etc.. At least that's my opinion on the matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500