NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, Allegedly sold by mother 11/10/09 #28

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously, I am completely stupified that they would let her run around free carrying that baby in-utero. She already used one baby to pay for a fix (or many) What was to stop her from selling this newborn? Even if improbable, how could they take the chance??? JEEZ!!!!!

Seriously, I am completely stupified that they would let her run around free carrying that baby in-utero. She already used one baby to pay for a fix (or many) What was to stop her from selling this newborn? Even if improbable, how could they take the chance??? JEEZ!!!!!

Adoption is not illegal and it pays well. Problem is most people dont want to take a chance when they know this baby may come with a habit. :( or any problem for that matter.

I know some have extra love and do adopt children from drug addicted mothers. but not most people.

This can leave her to sell in the open market. BUT she is being watched.
Giving the child to her sister or her mother would be a huge mistake, they knew what was going on there. Her sister lived with that that garbage too, so which ever way you look at this her family is no place to leave the child.
JMO

IMO it will not be left to her to make the choice.

JMO

if anything happens to that baby its blood will be on the state of NC'S hands

if anything happens to that baby its blood will be on the state of NC'S hands
A few other possibilities. :waitasec: :banghead:
She is being watched now. I mean NOW.... but they will drop the ball at some point :innocent: What else is new?
Then she will get 5 million if the state made a mistake. lol
When she comes out of prison for good behaviour she will have plenty of money for drugs.

Hard to come to this tread. My heart still hurts for little Shaniya.
But I am very angry about how this case is miss handled.
I strongly feel that way and have from the start.
there is only one victim in this case and it is Shaniya.
I know that many people know that, It makes me sad that Shaniya knows it too. :(

RIP little angel :angel:

I feel all who love and lose someone they love to violence are victims.

JMO

I feel all who love and lose someone they love to violence are victims.

JMO

...and unfortunately there is entirely too much of it!! Violence against children, women and the elderly is on the upswing. I disagree with the theory that access to the internet just makes it seem so...there is a disturbing trend in this country/world.

suzyq211 said:
...and unfortunately there is entirely too much of it!! Violence against children, women and the elderly is on the upswing. I disagree with the theory that access to the internet just makes it seem so...there is a disturbing trend in this country/world.

ITA Syzyq!

Breaks my heart.

re mario Andrette McNeill

I can't find anything on google that indicates that this man has had his trial yet -- is there someone who can clear this up for me? I understand that the bio mom's hearing has been continued to August 11th but what about this man?

re mario Andrette McNeill

I can't find anything on google that indicates that this man has had his trial yet -- is there someone who can clear this up for me? I understand that the bio mom's hearing has been continued to August 11th but what about this man?
IMO I cant find anything on this case that spells tough on crime. And with such a horrific crime
it should have held more people up to extreme scrutiny and punishment.
My purpose in life is not to accept things just because others do.
IMO that is how we are losing America, and we are losing it.
THIS CASE IS HUSHED because of economical reasons - they just build a nice mall and new
real estate worth millions and they want business to grow. business does not grow when
people talk about "CHILD TRAFICKING"
THIS CASE IS PUT UNDER THE RADAR.....

IMO I cant find anything on this case that spells tough on crime. And with such a horrific crime
THIS CASE IS HUSHED because of economical reasons - they just build a nice mall and new
real estate worth millions and they want business to grow. business does not grow when

This is not good....just the tip of the iceberg then. I really appreciate your taking time to respond to my question. I thought I was ''losing my touch'' for getting information when I could find nothing on the net about progress.
This little girl's death was heartbreaking and defies decency.

Unfortunately beaurocracy will always win out, IMHO. They will make themselves feel better by saying that the gentrification of Fayetteville will help so many. I worry that our one little girl will not get the justice she deserves. I know the wheels turn slowly, however I am afraid that they are hoping the passionate feelings will dissipate and they can sweep this under the rug quickly and without too much noise.

I hope I'm wrong...I would LOVE to be wrong!

I understand why y'all feel the way you do but I refuse to give up hope that the 2 evil ones will pay dearly.

JMO

This is not good....just the tip of the iceberg then. I really appreciate your taking time to respond to my question. I thought I was ''losing my touch'' for getting information when I could find nothing on the net about progress.
This little girl's death was heartbreaking and defies decency.
That is very true it defies decency, and humane accountability.
How can we a a CIVILIZED People allow this to be shoved under the rug????????????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member