NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, Allegedly sold by mother 11/10/09 #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got The Early Show on. Didn't someone say the Dad was supposed to be on this morning? It's time for me to leave for work now :(

Ya'll have a great day. Hopefully S will be found today.

I am amazed that the dad can go on tv at this time. i would be falling apart at this point. poor guy.

Leona Cromartie, Antoinette Davis' aunt, said Sunday she believes the accusations against Davis are false and that McNeill is talking to police in an effort to get a plea bargain in court.

http://www.fayobserver.com/Articles/2009/11/15/952445

Not sure if this article has been posted.............sorry if it has been...........a little more info on AD

Has a presser been announced???
When was the last one...I'm trying to remember.
We need to be updated.

Wow, momster's aunt did give us a little insight that we haven't heard before about momster. She says she thinks momster would never hurt her child, but at least she did say that if she did, she needs to pay the price.

This was interesting. So, Shaniya was in school, aunt talked about her getting good marks on her conduct calendar.

Also, it confirmed that the aunt had a big part in helping to raise her. I do not find that odd since Mr. Lockhart was for the most part a single father. It would be nothing out of the ordinary for a female in his family (his sister) to help him out.

It broke my heart watching this.

Also, my tummy dropped when Aunt referred to her in the past tense.

I want to know why the *ell HLN has stopped showing her picture. I can understand that she mat be the victim of a sex crime but how the _____ do they expect to get tips and spottings of her if her picture isn't out there?! People could see her and not even know who they are looking at.

I've been thinking lately that there should be a Missing Channel on TV. Also that all news reports should start their broadcasts with pics of recently missing children, especially if they are from that state or neighborring states.

After all, they have The Golf channel....all golf all the time. At least have something useful. Maybe it could have bare naked people doing the reports so we'd be sure everyone would tune in once in a while. :blushing:

Search to resume for missing 5-year-old girl
Shaniya Nicole Davis
11/16/09
Posted: Today at 6:04 a.m.
Updated: Today at 6:10 a.m.

FAYETTEVILLE, N.C. — Authorities will resume a ground search after daybreak for a missing 5-year-old Fayetteville, whose mother is set to appear in court Monday on charges of humAan trafficking and child abuse involving prostitution.
http://www.wral.com/news/local/story/6426418/

Father & Aunt are clearly devastated..seem to be good & decent ppl..how & why did this happen? :banghead:

I agree. Father and Aunt seem to be besides themselves with grief.
Those pictures of Shaniya that the father provided are beautiful!!!!
She was so clean, healthy, happy, not a care in the world.(like every 5 year old should be)
I know this father is beating himself up over this. OMG how guilty he must feel for letting her go to momsters. I feel for him. My heart breaks for him.
And, if he finds anything negative on the internet bashing him and blaming him, it will not be from my posts.

It broke my heart watching this.

Also, my tummy dropped when Aunt referred to her in the past tense.

that they are searching swamps, creeks and woods makes me think they are looking for a body :( :(

after lurking for a couple of months before posting I like so many of you read through these missing (and found deceased) child cases and I have never seen such outrage as the comments I am reading being left on the news bulletins and blogs about this mother and the scum bag who took her to the hotel........

now is the time for you guys in america to use this public outrage to do something about something......I dont know what ....maybe re child sex offenders or you child protection units..... (and beleive me australia needs to do something as well) but america has way more people of course....and really high profile cases.....

something has to be done soon about the decay of our society otherwise we will end up back like in the roman times

Years ago I read about feasts including humming bird tongues. I read about eating and purging, and I was properly horrified. This was, of course, about the Roman Empire.

Today we have eating and purging. We have feasts with all sorts of food served up on TV, not to mention shark fin soup made from the cut off fin of a living shark.

Frankly, I see no difference between Rome and the US. Once Rome started taking in myraids of people from other cultures, there was no more united Rome, and Rome fell - hard and forever. It was also a republic, I believe.

Now, addressing your point about using our outrage against perps preying on children, and women, let me assure you the same thing happened in the Roman Empire. No house can stand divided against itself and both Rome and the United States were/are. Women, children, and the law are the first victims. All we have to do is take a good look at the people who are in public office - I do not say legally elected - I just say IN. Take a good look at morals, including lies, etc, and worse. I have no faith this country will stand no matter how many laws we make because I think there is corruption in high places. Once again, women and children are the first to be victimized because there is rot in the very fabric of our government that is "supposed" to enforce thee laws.

I may be outraged, you may be outraged, but there are still the judges who let the perps off with a slap on the wrist, and, I believe, those in high places who have an appetite for the bodies of our babies. If you can think of a good solution, other than new, unenforcable laws, let me know.

My opinion only

that they are searching swamps, creeks and woods makes me think they are looking for a body :( :(

ITA - I hate to admit it, but I think they are looking for a body as well.
I caught myself referring to Shaniya in the past tense yesterday while discussing her case. As soon as I hit the button to post it, I realized it. I guess it was my subconcious because I believe in my heart she is gone.
I hope and pray I am wrong. I really do. I would like nothing more than to see her smiling face at a presser, with her daddy holding her instead of that monster holding her.

Praying today we will know.

We need a presser.

I am so terribly sad for this father and aunt. I pray this baby is still alive, but something in my heart tells me to go ahead and prepare for the worse.

...(snipped)...how did he not know the mum was living in a run down trailer in a bad area..........dont they live in the same town if the sister dropped her off.......I mean when you live in town you know the good and bad areas.....

I don't think the father knew of the filth *inside* the trailer. We don't even know if that was the place where the aunt dropped her off. We actually don't even know that the trailer was filthy on the inside - all we know of is a backed up sewage system. That could be new. I think we need to tread carefully when we start talking about one parent living in a better part of town and deserving custody b/c of that.

You can't deny a parent time with their child (or vice versa) b/c they don't have as much money or as nice of a home. Seems like she had a shady past and he thought she had moved beyond it. They wanted to give both mom and Shaniya a chance to have time together. Maybe they should've done it differently and checked her out more, but evidently she seemed okay to them now. If the dad or aunt ever had one iota of an idea that Shaniya would've been harmed, I don't believe he would have let her stay. MOO.

Good parents live in rundown trailers and alot of monsters live in mansions. No one knows what goes on behind closed doors.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redhairdontcare