NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, Fayetteville, 10 Nov 2009 - Allegedly sold by mother #18

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK so she walked into a cigarette once. but several times :waitasec: NOP
It was actually the cigarette stories that go me to look at daddy differently and now as I look back I question everything maybe he insists that shanaiya went to her mom on 11/9 because he knows they will find older marks on the baby. I do not know but his sister keeps saying she went there on the 31st. They all lie all of them so far the only one who could tell us a real story is dead :(

I'm just taking a wait and see on the burns. :eek: It wouldn't surprise me, and they should have looked into it, for sure.

As for the date, I don't know of anywhere that Carrie (or anyone else) said the 31st. Everything I have seen her say is "four weeks ago on Friday" and October 9th, which match up together and with what BL says.

So, I really think the 31st thing was just a typo or an error by a reporter.

I wonder what the verdict for that is. :waitasec:

But his littlle sermon now is making more sense....

Was it asking God for forgivness?????
Not quoting him: but with tears infron of a crowd he said....
God bless Shaniya..............
God bless those who do not know what they are doing.

songlong,
Very observant.

Here's what I think Re: Antoinette. I think she & her lawyer are working out a plea with the state to save her life. I think she's starting to sing...if she hasn't already. Then again, if she had, would her family still be saying all these positive things about her?

Just do the right thing for once in your life & tell the friggin' truth Antoinette! Jeez!

My sister and I were noticing how forced it looked, though. If you watch her hand, it doesn't move - her whole arm was like stone.

I'm betting they heard about how people were talking about the vibes between them and are trying to quell that talk.

Carry strikes me as very lonely in all this, and I feel like she's trying to hold back from airing dirty laundry with her true feelings. Maybe she feels her own culpability, too.
AKA
PUBLIC DISPLAY

she cant throw her brother under a bus....she is the only strength behind him. Even though it looks like they may never speak again after this is over.

Here's what I think Re: Antoinette. I think she & her lawyer are working out a plea with the state to save her life. I think she's starting to sing...if she hasn't already. Then again, if she had, would her family still be saying all these positive things about her?

Just do the right thing for once in your life & tell the friggin' truth Antoinette! Jeez!

She is not innocent....Whatever she tells = time behind bars.

Monica you are so right!!! I know some of you can't fathom why anyone would let their child go to a bad parent instead of a decent relative. But that was where I was at with my sister. Some parents don't want to be ashamed. Don't want to tell people they couldn't raise their kid. Then there is family dynamics too.

My sister resented me on some level. Blamed me and said I was turning her kds against her. She did that herself. Siblings are jealous of each other and that doesn't change just cause youre an adult. My sister felt I was spoiled by mom cause I was the youngest and I got everything I wanted and I sure wasn't gonna win by taking her kids!!!

I feel bl was determined not to let the in laws or friends take in shaniya. They already had his other children and there had been custody issues. His kids probably were a little miffed at the dad and dad didn't want Shaniya to be turned against him too. Who knows about the aunt. I don't think it's been said that she wanted to take shaniya too but I could be wrong.

I believe it was his friend Tim Allen and his wife Myra who offered to take Shaniya. They had Cheyenne already.

Anyone else finding the family dynamics and connections quite unfathomable? I actually can't figure it all out. So, AD is pregnant - but by who? Brad has about a zillion kids but none of them live with him and one of them even ran away from him? Brad thought AD was enough of a lowlife to take Shaniya away from her but then he sends her back there, even though AD is still a low life. MAM might be dating AD's sister. MAM also might be having sex with AD. AD is also supposedly having sex with Coe. Brad's ex-wife and kid(?) were murdered and he won't talk about it. Brad says Shaniya lived with him but actually a mysterious woman named Ty raised Shaniya. Shaniya was burnt with cigarettes but nobody in the family saw that as enough of a problem to warrant further investigation. MAM may or may not be AD's drug dealer. AD has an elder child nobody is really mentioning and we don't know who the father of that one is. There are several aunts, in-laws, half-siblings and cousins who generally do not have a good word to say about one another. Some people think AD is a "sweet" person, despite the fact she's been investigated by DSS at least once. Brad thinks Brad is a great person. Brad has all the trappings of success but can't afford to bury his little girl. Brad lives in a real nice house but feels that a stinking trailer was quite good enough for his daughter to live in.

Can you give links to all you posted? Please. TIA

I'm just taking a wait and see on the burns. :eek: It wouldn't surprise me, and they should have looked into it, for sure.

As for the date, I don't know of anywhere that Carrie (or anyone else) said the 31st. Everything I have seen her say is "four weeks ago on Friday" and October 9th, which match up together and with what BL says.

So, I really think the 31st thing was just a typo or an error by a reporter.
Brother and sister were not aligned on the dates BL always said the 9th. She also said she packed her up for only 2 days. He said she was going back to live with her mother.
Anyway my head is swimming....

But I hope we do get a document dump of the autopsy soon...Just not very sure they are allowed to give us all the info on the rape because we are dealing with a child.

I take it as he doesn't want to throw stones, so he does the holier then thou act. He sure side steps what he doesn't want talked about. He knows the real answers would not make him look to much better then AD. His lifestyle is not much different then AD I bet,his just has a prettier wrapping if you know what I mean. I think people are really afraid to come out with the truth about BL and his lifestyle. I get the vibe he is a bully. His son seemed scared of him on Nancy Grace. I did not get warm and fuzzy feelings with the show of affection. I took it as he was warning him to watch his words. I don't get a "pure heart" from BL . Sorry but MOO.

BBM

BINGO
IMO

Clearly, no one likes confronting or crossing BL.

I'll do the rest of the media reports after some house cleaning and then pull all the posts into one for reference. It'll be almost like a media thread, and we might be able to find the reports we need a little faster and without ripping our hair out.

Thank you for taking the time to do this for us

I take it as he doesn't want to throw stones, so he does the holier then thou act. He sure side steps what he doesn't want talked about. He knows the real answers would not make him look to much better then AD. His lifestyle is not much different then AD I bet,his just has a prettier wrapping if you know what I mean. I think people are really afraid to come out with the truth about BL and his lifestyle. I get the vibe he is a bully. His son seemed scared of him on Nancy Grace. I did not get warm and fuzzy feelings with the show of affection. I took it as he was warning him to watch his words. I don't get a "pure heart" from BL . Sorry but MOO.

We see pictures of him with Shaniya when she was a baby, I want to see the more recent pictures of him helping her ride bike, taking her on vacation you know the kind of things daddy's do. I agree he comes off like a bully and all the holy stuff just don't fit him at all, it just seems so fake. Like he is using it not to say any thing bad about anyone.......like you said side stepping. I really should stop talking about him because I just have nothing nice to say.

Anyone know is Carey living in BL's house? Could be why she don't want to spill the beans although I am sure she loves her brother.

Isn't it ironic that Antoinette worked in the kitchen at an assisted living facility in Fayetteville but she couldn't keep her own kitchen clean? I shudder to think...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500