NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, Fayetteville, 10 Nov 2009 - Allegedly sold by mother #20

Status
Not open for further replies.
About the video about BL wrapping his arms around his eldest son (posted directly before this post)...that is NOT a comforting pose but almost a threatening gesture...I had my BF replicate it and it was HIGHLY uncomfortable. What do you guys think?

The body language says a lot to me. Extremely intimidating.

I can only hope her death, helps all of the other children associated with her and all across our country.
"We" are the answer.."we" must be our brothers keeper, we must be the watchdogs that notice and make aware other children living in fear and abuse.
Passing laws, signing amendments, all are great..but this abuse and neglect will not stop unless "we" open our eyes and mouths and get agencies involved.
I need help organizing a 10 Million People March against THE WAR ON WOMEN AND CHILDREN IN THE USA!!!!
"We" are the answer...

(snip) Agree, it is hard to comprehend how this is allowed to go on, we read a new case every day here it is an epidemic in this country.

:parrot:

Yes; She probably spent more time collectively here than at Sleepy Hollow as she wasn't in school.

Davis had been living at a house on Wall Street, according to Cromartie, and then lived in different motels until moving in her with her sister, BD, at the Sleepy Hollow Mobile Home Park.

Antoinette Davis had worked to get her life together and had been working for at least six months and gotten a place of her own, Bradley Lockhart said.

Antoinette Davis had lived at a house (on Wall Street) which was raided in July by police for drugs, though no one was arrested. A family friend Tim Allen said "after Shaniya went to her mother’s house, he noticed marks on her arms. "Boyfriends and his friends would put the cigarettes out on the baby's arms."
Wall Street - Home of AD 1/2009 - 8/2009

If Tim Allen knew this to be a FACT about the burns then why didn't HE call child services???

About the video about BL wrapping his arms around his eldest son (posted directly before this post)...that is NOT a comforting pose but almost a threatening gesture...I had my BF replicate it and it was HIGHLY uncomfortable. What do you guys think?

Hi Marlalouise and Welcome to W/S!! That video REALLY bothered me! It was as if BL walked up behind his son and said "OK, stop talking". With his arms around his neck like that it was very intimidating and his poor son's persona immediately changed. Before he was speaking freely, then he just clammed up. How sad....

I also think a person's capacity to sink or stoop to the lowest level while doing drugs is clearly also correlated to the kind of modeling they had earlier in life. Kinda goes w/out saying this would account for why some addicts, effectively born and raised into a generational cycle of neglect, abuse, crime etc will never fare as well as those who have a better beginning, raised w a better foundation or decent values etc and maybe stray off the path but might be better functioning anyway.[/COLOR]

You are right - I was raised in a middle-class family, and while my dad was physically abusive, he wasn't sexually abusive (not that I know of) and an addict's perspective might have been different than mine. I was hooked on opiates and I've heard that methamphetamine is worse (which is what I'm sure AD did, not cocaine or oxys...but she still has to be a sociopath...something is wrong with the wiring in her brain because even POOR addicts wouldn't pimp their kids for a fix).

So we see from the pics that Shaniya was still alive when MAM was leaving with her...

Please bear with me now...MAM takes her to the hotel...some other sick fk rapes her (excuse my graphicness...I have three kids & this is difficult) and in the mean time either the dad or the aunt says "We want Shanyia back"....or the realization that the precious angel might talk, so the mother calls MAM and say "we have a problem" so MAM disposes of her.

Again, I've been lurking because I've been trying to put it all together.

Thanks for listening,
Marlou

Just think of the difference between strangling and smothering. Strangling seems like a violent act while smothering seems more of a mercy (not that it is, just my weird perspective).

I'm sitting here talking with my fiance about it...I say MAM takes her to the hotel...the other man (probably a middle-aged white man, MHO) has his way with her - or doesn't show up for the exchange...in the mean time, Coe show up at the trailer and asks, "Where is Shaniya?" AD panics and calls MAM and says, "We have a problem" and MAM disposes of Shaniya.

Again, been lurking but reading as much as my job, school, kids and fiance will let me,
Marlou

One other thing....we don't know how long Shaniya was alive between the time she left the hotel alive (which I'm convinced that she was from the pics of MAM and Shaniya on the third floor going down) and when MAM killed her...this may be of great importance.

thanks for listening,
Marlou

I wish you could send this to her father

AMEN sister!!! And (snipped from another post) Does this seem excessive, or it is just me? From BL's excellent house these last years:
SIMPLE ASSAULT 11/4/2007 CANINE PROBLEM 5/7/2008 B E & LARCENY FROM MV 11/28/2008 NT 3/23/2009 (1) LARCENY- FELONY 4/18/2009 LARCENY 11/15/2009

AMEN sister!!! And (snipped from another post) Does this seem excessive, or it is just me? From BL's excellent house these last years:
SIMPLE ASSAULT 11/4/2007 CANINE PROBLEM 5/7/2008 B E & LARCENY FROM MV 11/28/2008 NT 3/23/2009 (1) LARCENY- FELONY 4/18/2009 LARCENY 11/15/2009
These are the father's crimes?

Yeppers, this is from BL house in the burbs.
Again, is it just me. I have never had an event on my house.
For the few that have ever happened, everyone knew.
Could could on 2 fingers.
How can that many happen unless they know where you are?

Yeppers, this is from BL house in the burbs.
Again, is it just me. I have never had an event on my house.
For the few that have ever happened, everyone knew.
Could count on 2 fingers.
How can that many happen unless they know where you are?

The seven year-old is now (or soon will be) placed in foster care IIRC, I guess none of these "adults" want to be "in his life" either.

Well, let's all say a prayer that he comes to a foster home where he can stay until he's grown and that he get a real chance in this life that already ishard enough as it is.

What ..... is he the neighborhood baby sitter?

Mr. Coe actually seems to me to be one of the few that actually speaks the truth here. I don't want to judge him because he has HIV, something I feel that a lot of people here are doing.

Well the class is going to be there ..maybe since news crews will be there they will touch base with some people for future interviews.

That's to much for a child to take. It's not like this is going to be a quiet and private ceremony... I would think thrice about letting my kids do that... the media and the razzledazzles could scare anyone!

This child must have been so frightened.

I don't think so... we must remember that kids that age seldom see fault in their parents. When they get older on the other hand...

From BL's excellent house these last years:

What exactly is "canine problem"?

Actually Ibm, these DO come from BL's house in burbs.
Canine? have no clue. Maybe takes like others he hangs with and had a pit bull.
(pure speculation on my part, but considering all the 'events', break-ins...whoth knows?)

(pure speculation on my part, but considering all the 'events', break-ins...whoth knows?)

We've already researched these. Please remove your posts as posting information on someone who hasn't been charged is putting this board at risk at being closed down.

Noob here, but do not understand how posting intials, and what has happened at non-named addy a problem?

Thanks for your answer.

BTW: that lemon mousse tart is tempting... too early in the morning for that!

People,

it's Sunday and Shaniya's funeral is today. I will ask you all to say prayers for Shaniya and for her whole family today.

I'm soon going to church myself and that will be my own "funeral" for her. I've asked everyone in my FB to pray for Shaniya and her family as I believe in the strength of collective prayer. Please do the same?

Thanks and God bless you.

People,

it's Sunday and Shaniya's funeral is today. I will ask you all to say prayers for Shaniya and for her whole family today.

I'm soon going to church myself and that will be my own "funeral" for her. I've asked everyone in my FB to pray for Shaniya and her family as I believe in the strength of collective prayer. Please do the same?

I'm sorry to quote myself as that seems a little self-obsessed... but friends in Nigeria, Australia, Dubai and Germany will pray for Shaniya today. I'm so happy right now.

People,

I concur!

I pray to my Lord that these children will be healed, safe, and sound in Father's arms. For anyone else of another thought please give your feelings to same. Let them be happy, but also I would ask that their perpetrators see justice. In my Father's name I pray. Please-z-z-feel free to join at any time.... My faith is not the only one in this world that seeks justice. Would love to hear others seeking same. At this my thoughts are with Shaniya my Father, and I ask that she is happy/healthy/beautiful as she was.

Anyone else?

Justice in spades if not too much for this forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fesmike