NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, Fayetteville, 10 Nov 2009 - Allegedly sold by mother #21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice idea but,................I think we can be more effective by supporting all kids going through organizations like Mark Klass kids. He's the one that keeps going to Washington and lobbying for more strict guildelines where pedophiles are concerned and the protection of our children. He's established the proper contacts and if we all support him, that gives him the "clout" of which to speak with on his next trip. To me, that would be far more effective right now.

Oh I agree - I wasn't saying we should branch off and do something on our own. You're right - others are already involved in this. My thoughts started with how to honor Shaniya today and took off from there. AND, I think that there's a lot of momentum right now b/c of Shaniya and the publicity of her case and the reactions from the public.

Dear God. Receive this day a new angel, Shaniya, into the comfort of your grace. To play at your feet. Eternally beautiful. To never know sorrow, terror or pain again. May the knowledge of her peace be a lasting comfort to the family, friends, strangers who loved or cared for her. Thy Will be done to grant her justice here on earth.

In Jesus' name... Amen.

Oh I agree - I wasn't saying we should branch off and do something on our own. You're right - others are already involved in this. My thoughts started with how to honor Shaniya today and took off from there. AND, I think that there's a lot of momentum right now b/c of Shaniya and the publicity of her case and the reactions from the public.

Yes, I think we're saying the same thing in two different ways. Just think of all the people that don't even know about the link to help Mark Klaas get something done. It's a shame.

I've been thinking how I'm going to get through the prayer at mealtime on Thanksgiving day with my entire family around me. I know I will think of this precious little girl and her family, yes, her family that truly loved her and it will be a sad moment for me although the rest of my family will be unaware. So I've decided I'm going to put one rose in the middle of my centerpiece and that is going to be for Shaniya. Pink or yellow since those were her favorite colors.

Shania was the age my wonderful little girl is now. I look at my little miracle and wonder how she would have felt going from home to home, constantly wondering where is she going to sleep tonight, play tonight. To imagine her horror,pain,fear while she was with this creature is unimaginable. Those hotel photos are horrific.

At least today Shania has a place where is safe. Where she is free from all her pain,insecurities and sadness. With Jesus, she is finally free. With Jesus, she now has a place she can call her forever home. She is secure in his arms and will be forever in the hearts of those that tried to love her and in the nightmares in the ones who didn't.

Rest in peace baby girl. The world has suffered a huge loss but heaven has been given a wonderful little angel. This is to all the children stolen from us by monsters. May they all these monsters live in hell and may their souls rot there also.

Thank you to all the Shania's of the world for teaching us just how precious children are. That we all as adults need to protect them and not betray them.

Dear Lord, I pray that you would take the soul of this little girl into your arms, comfort her and welcome her into your eternal kingdom. I pray that you give comfort to her family and friends and help them to bear this terrible loss. I pray for all children that have been murdered and their families. I pray for all parents of young children, that they may be given the wisdom to take appropriate steps to protect their children from those that might do them harm.

Bye Bye little angel.

quietstorm:
It would be an honor for my hands to be among the hands that comfort you and lift you to God - my hands trembling next to the millions who merely long to wipe away your pain and see you safely home. The hands that once hurt in the dark are now brought to the light. They can never hurt you again.

What a visual image you have given us. Thank you for those beautiful words. In my heart I feel those words will comfort all the hands as well. Again QS Thank you for those words that came from your heart that you gave to Shaniya.

emmiesmom
I had just finished this post then I saw yours .. what beautiful and loving words. Only thing at this moment I can think of is they felt like a giant big hug...

just found this in a news article..........notice the birth date..........
I always thought it was 2/14...........bad reporting???

I was looking for just the right poem but couldn't fine one. So I wrote my own... from Shaniya's point of view:

I knew something was wrong
While being carried in his arms.
I was afraid of what was to come:
Who would keep me from further harm?

My fears were founded
As more pain came my way.
My tears began to flow
Would this be my last day?

The final thing I recall
Before he brought on more
Was a bright warm Presence
That I couldn’t ignore.

Angels appeared
And held me tight.
My pain disappeared
And we entered the Light.

I forgot all that had happened
And was completely at peace.
My pain, suffering, and sadness
Came to an abrupt cease.

As I looked from above
I saw myself down below.
But I didn’t feel a thing
God spared my soul the worst blow.

As that little girl cried
In the realm of pain
The angels sang around me
And then Jesus himself came.

“Shaniya, you’re here –
Welcome home, dear girl”.
He took me in his arms
I entered another World.

As you think of me now
Remember the ones still there.
Please stop this from happening
It is everywhere.

In your community
Maybe in your own home.
Stand up for the children:
They can’t do it alone.

Until the time comes
When this abuse will end,
I stand at Heaven’s gates
And will welcome them in...

(by Belimom, 11/22/2009)

just found this in a news article..........notice the birth date..........
I always thought it was 2/14...........bad reporting???

Do you have a link?

I was just thinking about that.
At least they have the murderer to be held accountable its not like so many other cases that are cold with no justice at all. Like Skyla and Taylor for one example.

FOR YOU SHANIA..........With tears...GOOD BYE.....

It seems to me you lived your life like a
CANDLE IN THE WIND - - - - -
[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zIJIBo9bJk0"]YouTube- Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]

Goodbye angel Shanaiya;
may you ever grow in our hearts.
You were the angel that placed herself
where lives were torn apart.
You called out for our love,
and you whispered to those in pain.
Now you belong to heaven,
and the stars spell out your name.

And it seems to me you lived your life
like a candle in the wind:
never fading with the sunset
when the rain set in.
And your footsteps will always fall here,
among all Chilodrens greenest hills;
your candle's burned out long before
your legend ever will.

Loveliness we've lost;
these empty days without your smile.
This torch we'll always carry
for our nation's golden child.
And even though we try,
the truth brings us to tears;
all our words cannot express
the joy you brought us through the years.

Goodbye Angel Shaniya,
from a country lost without your soul,
who'll miss the wings of your compassion
more than you'll ever know.

Originally Elton John changed a little by me for Shanaiya. Hope that is OK Mods

I read at IN SESSION and they are like us, but they have a forum and easier to keep who's who and day by day news with stickies.
May help us in confusion and sleuthing.

After Shaniya was born June 14, 2004, at Cape Fear Valley Medical Center, her birth notice in the newspaper followed the normal form: "Antoinette Davis, Fayetteville, a girl, Shaniya Nicole." The simple wording is full of promise. You wonder again how it all went wrong.
Columnist Myron B. Pitts

Well is it typo ? thre birthdate I mean.

He sure was getting heck from those who comment.
But you know I have thought about the question a thousand times.
He was once 5 and represented the hopes of his mother.
You wonder how things came so far.
McNeill's mother came quietly into the viewing area in the tiny courtroom at the Cumberland County Detention Center. She wore shades and was dressed neatly in an orange blouse.
True her son is evil and she knows it now if she didn't before. How awful to know that your child did those things .. it would be enough to kill you inside.

Belimom:

A beautiful tribute to a precious child, and a comfort for those of us who are grieving her loss. Once again, I am moved to tears by this child I did not know.

I, too, believe her soul was taken to safety before the final assault. God is merciful.

I now pray she gets justice in this world as I know she will receive mercy in the next.

In reference to the motel footage--I don't think we ever decided that it was video of them leaving. One poster showed pix of the carpet etc. that she had taken herself. I believe the result was that the video was on the 2nd floor by process of elimination. I think LE has been very careful about not releasing the "leaving" video. We don't even know if he had pushed the call button yet since we have not seen the shots actually played in sequence. JMO but I still think he came in a side entrance and went up one flight of stairs before getting on the elevator--so he wouldn't be seen at the front desk.

Question, in of the three pictures released from the video footage wasn't SD looking up? I know personally when the kids and I are waiting for an elevator and the numbers are on the top to tell you what floor the elevator is on at that time they look up and watch it. Just my thought. What else would she be looking up at like that?

Second question if he went up a flight of stairs so he wouldn't be seen then who was it that contacted LE and informed them that he had been at the hotel with her? I thought it was the front desk clerk? How they would have known if he avoided them?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500