NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, Fayetteville, 10 Nov 2009 - Allegedly sold by mother #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi indycoolchick,

If you can still edit it that would be great, if not let me know and I can do it for you. Thank you.

I deleted it from my post where I was quoting it.

Will remember to be careful when posting information.

To be honest all the data people are able to find on this family is a little scary. I'm online trying to see what comes up in my name as I follow the thread.

So sorry Imaze...Did you get my last one? I thought if the information was in an article published in the media it was ok?

Closing thread please continue [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=91621"]Here[/ame]

Evening everyone...Not sure if this has been posted but I thought it spelled out the intentions of AND toward Shaniya loud and clear.. I so hope they bring in a special torture law just for this case..All JMO....sweets

Earlier Sunday, authorities arrested Antoinette Nicole Davis, Shaniya's mother. The charges against Davis are related to her daughter's disappearance, said Theresa Chance, a spokeswoman for Fayetteville police.

According to arrest documents cited by The Fayetteville Observer, Davis "knowingly provide(d) Shaniya Davis with the intent that she be held in sexual servitude" and she "permit(ted) an act of prostitution."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/11/15/shan...

Does anyone think they seem to be looking awfully close to the road in that helicopter footage? Is it just me or does it appear they are looking for items tossed rather than a body.
Maybe just wishful thinking. I know Caylee was discarded close to the road also :sick:
I'm dying to know what led them here and why they are so certain it's a good tip!!

So sorry Imaze...Did you get my last one? I thought if the information was in an article published in the media it was ok?

Well I'm confused, lol. Let me have one of the other Mods check it, I could be wrong :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lilhuda