NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, missing from her home 11/10/09 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
And that could be exactly why the manager put up the video cameras to deter possible drug traffic and/or other crimes. She reportedly also said she's tried as much as possible to make it a decent place to live ~ and probably so but it's just not in a good area. :)

I hope they can find something on the tapes to figure out what happened to her!

Regarding the trash can use by others-- this was a single woman with an adult daughter who visited now and then, right? I was immediately put in mind of when my family was young and generating a lot of garbage-- my single neighbor allowed us to use his can toward the end of the week...:dance:

Perhaps, with so many people living in that mh, they exceeded their garbage can capacity regularly? Depositing into other cans in the wee hours of the night? What I thought was really strange about the neighbor's admission, was that she wasn't sufficiently alarmed by the can noise at that hour. Went back to sleep without investigating it at all.

Ah, yes...that makes sense. I never thought about that...makes sense. I know we (neighbors) use each others at Christmas and on a couple of other occasions...not sure I'll be letting anyone use mine this Christmas :waitasec:

I can see them not calling the landlord and their toilets being stopped up because before I moved back into my rental, the tenants were living here with all kinds of broken things!!! I had to replace the fan in the bathroom, the oven, the HEATER! They were hiding the fact they weren't keeping the place up and that they had many many dogs and cats when they weren't supposed to have them! (Don't shake your fingers at me, my ex told me he was taking care of the tenants! ACK!)

Agree Kimster... we don't know whether drugs were involved but we do know they had way more people there than they were supposed to. I guess if people are living like that, I imagine they avoid calling for even the most basic repairs or anything that could expose their living conditions or lifestyle. Sad. REALLY sad.

:parrot:

:parrot:

Oh my Ive been busy with my son for a few weeks, and this is the first ive heard of this case. This family lives 15-20 minutes maybe from me. The area where they live is a very bad drug, crime infested area. You wouldnt catch me anywhere near this area. I hope shes found OK but I highly doubt it. Especially considering I just heard on NG that a feces covered blanket was found in a dumpster, her fave blanket...

Started a new thread for Shaniya please continue on it. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member