NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, missing from her home 11/10/09 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks, n_m_k, let's do get our dialogue going again...:)

nurse and kimberlyd...no need for hand sitting ! at least imo:) ....let's work together and get the discussion going again...

...right after i return from the (much needed) shower....

i really hope shaniya will be found safe, but feel the chances of that are waning...

There's somethin about the McCanns, the Ramseys, the Anthony's and a whole lotta other folk too... just sayin. :confused:

:parrot:

thanks, n_m_k, let's do get our dialogue going again...:)

nurse and kimberlyd...no need for hand sitting ! at least imo:) ....let's work together and get the discussion going again...

...right after i return from the (much needed) shower....

i really hope shaniya will be found safe, but feel the chances of that are waning...
I wasn't sitting on my hands per the case.... I am glad the discussion is back

Wiping the coffee from my monitor... again....

I have a very funny feeling they have their guy.

So we apparently have an eyewitness that saw CC leaving with Shaniya in his car (no description?) and there should, with any luck at all, be surveillance video that shows that.

And yet this guy has the gall to act like he has no idea what he's there for. (insert chosen expletive here.)

What gets me is the blanket...did he toss it, stopping on his way out of the park, or mother or aunt run it across the street and dump it there?

For the record. The drug raid in this MH park was in July, and the Davis Family moved in August.

So that means it was not this family.

It is my understanding there actually was no raid of this mh in July per Davenport who states it was not occupied at that time--and that Davis(es) did not move in until August. I'll double check to be sure but I think this is accurate.

So we apparently have an eyewitness that saw CC leaving with Shaniya in his car (no description?) and there should, with any luck at all, be surveillance video that shows that.

And yet this guy has the gall to act like he has no idea what he's there for. (insert chosen expletive here.)

What gets me is the blanket...did he toss it, stopping on his way out of the park, or mother or aunt run it across the street and dump it there?

Barb the manager at the park said that they (her and LE) saw a male figure on video at 3:00 am walking away from the trash area and back torwards the girls residence.

can someone please link me the info. about the feces being on the blanket and front porch? i did look, but i'm not seeing any articles about that. TIA.

There's somethin about the McCanns, the Ramseys, the Anthony's and a whole lotta other folk too... just sayin. :confused:

Don't know who the Ramseys are, but as far as I know-No one in either of the cases you mentioned had extensive criminal histories, more specifically abuse on women/children, and none of them lived in trailer parks surrounded by sex offenders... Hence, I wondered if trailer parks attract a certain class/type--which is not a far fetched question given the demographics and income/education levels you would find in many trailer parks. Its a simple question of whether or not trailer parks attract people with certain socioeconomic statuses and inclinations to criminal activity. I'll excuse the sarcasm, thanks for your reply!

For the record. The drug raid in this MH park was in July, and the Davis Family moved in August.

So that means it was not this family.

thanks, i didn't realize that! i'm trying to get caught up!

can someone please link me the info. about the feces being on the blanket and front porch? i did look, but i'm not seeing any articles about that. TIA.
was a neighbor interview (in a video.... I think on abcgolocal)

JMO. The Mom knows what happened. This guy did not leave with her child after 5:30am and come back by 6:50 and not be noticed. There is no way. Even if she didn't know( which is not likely). She should've checked his record the guy assualted a woman (possibly her) and she should've protected her child from the felon. But that is just my honest opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther