NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, missing from her home 11/10/09 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Something is really bothering me about this . If the perp was seen leaving with Shaniya on surveillance why didn't he take the evidence with him?

Doesn't make a lot of sense to me. Maybe he left with the child and someone else cleaned up the crime?

I find the fact that they haven't found her body yet but they did find the blanket disturbing. Was he in a hurry, I mean why would someone hide her body so well and then leave the blanket?

How can mom not be lying about the time frame? Perhaps I have it wrong, but don't we have the disposal of the blanket (if we assume that the Moore witness is correct in her speculation about the noise) occurring two and a half hours before the 911 call? Disposing of the blanket in another person's can only serves to deflect suspicion from the Davis home. There had to be something to be suspected of by that hour. The blanket would not have been a priority IMO if they had a body to contend with.

I see what you mean about the car sighting and the time line for when what happened to this girl occurred, but I think we have to throw out the entire time line from the mother at this point.
Actually the noise around Ms. Moore's trash can was 2-1/2 hours before the mom said she put Shaniya on the couch. Then it was over another hour later that she called LE (about 6:50am) when she "noticed Shaniya missing". :)

This is a morbid question, but if a nurse is here, please answer.
The last bowel movemment of a dying person, is it like diarrhea?
and urine is expelled also?

Just a thought, with all media coverage on Haleigh, Caylee, are these people
lying like those cases and buying for time, thinking they will get a way with this.

Actually if I'm not mistaken (and I may be) the original statement was that she was seen in his car. That seemed to morph into with him. I'm off to link hunt, unless some kind person has the link.

lying like those cases and buying for time, thinking they will get a way with this.

I was wondering the same thing...I've heard rumors about this issue, but have never asked a professional about it.

MKlass, nothing makes sense and mother is the weak link..............

Something is really bothering me about this . If the perp was seen leaving with Shaniya on surveillance why didn't he take the evidence with him?

Doesn't make a lot of sense to me. Maybe he left with the child and someone else cleaned up the crime?

I find the fact that they haven't found her body yet but they did find the blanket disturbing. Was he in a hurry, I mean why would someone hide her body so well and then leave the blanket?
Well I can see him not taking a feces-covered blanket with him, but what is confusing me is if Shaniya had dirtied herself, then how did he carry her out of the house ~ in another blanket? Somehow whoever saw him must have known it was her he was leaving with. :confused: MOO

do we know if the sewage problem existed before the time she went missing?

I'm not a nurse, but to my understanding, if the person is not sick, it would be normal consistency. The muscles relax completely at death and anything in the bladder or bowels is released. So yes,unless the person had recently used the bathroom, then it would be a mix of urine and feces.

I asked after my dad killed himself, he was a very clean person and the thought of him being covered in waste was painful to me, but I had to ask. That's the answer I got.

Here's my question. We keep hearing LE has him levaing the mobile park. But do we know what exactly was seen on the video? If he was only charged with kidnapping, then she did not appear deceased? However, I guess it could only appear she was asleep? I'm sorry this is such a sad post. I didn't know another way to ask it.

From what I have gathered from the links and quotes here, that was a live witness who saw the girl in the car, and nothing has been said as to whether it was also on tape. I believe someone here mentioned a time here of around sunrise, but I don't recall the source of the information or whether it was speculation.

doctor answering feces question, beating, sexual abuse, cleaned up her accident.

But isn't there an eyewitness who saw him leaving with Shaniya?

Well, not sure if there is an actual "eye" witness or possibly the security camera. No info is being released on the time he was seen or the actual day he was seen ith Shaniya.

IF he was the one that put the blanket in the trash can, then that was at 3:00 AM and that seems to be rock-solid. But after that we have no clue of day and time of Coe and Shaniya.

There was just something within Coe when he heard the charges that seemed to really annoy him to the state of "WTH". We will have to wait and see what happens.

Discussing what investigators say are conflicting stories by the mother. Wish we knew what all the inconsistencies are they're worried about. :waitasec:

:parrot:

Mom, conflicting stories............

Shaniya is beautiful!
and that Halloween butterfly (fairy) costume is adorable!

Why throw blankie away and not wash it..........good question asked.

This COE doesn't look like the type to fix the sewer........IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member