NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, missing from her home 11/10/09 #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL!

O/T

Last night Nancy Grace acted as though a child sleeping on the couch was horrific parenting. The kid would fall, I believe she said? haha! If one of my kids fell asleep on the couch, I grabbed a blanket and left them there. I know, I was a bad mother :banghead:

I tried to call nancy, i sat there and stared at the screen, i mean she was talking about me,

I just cant mark her bad for putting her child on the couch at 5 30 am

I do believe she is alive and my belief this will probably boil down to custody issues jmo

ok did the father have custody on paper ?

I am behind on this case if this has been addressed im sorry

my son half brothers live with there ggrandmother
I was at court when this was done

the judge told her she could not let them go back when ever she wanted it had to be done through the court system

judge said if she let them go back and something happend she could be charged with neglect

I have to just inject something that's really bothering me ... The way the guy is holding her in the hotel pictures. It just struck me why it disturbs me so much,it looks like he's attempting to carry her with absolute minimal contact,especially skin contact. She looks just propped on his arms rather than carefully embraced.

The hotel seems way too pricey for someone as dirt poor looking as him,he must be delivering her to someone else or he'd choose his home,an abandoned building or cheap motel to take her to. I hope they are watching the airports and out-of-town train stations. Guess I worry she was kidnapped to be sold to someone. :(

Good Lord I pray she is safe and not in the hands of some pedophile group or drug dealers and will be let go home soon.
SpicedTea- You typed out, word for word, exactly what I was thinking after seeing the hotel pics.

What you write about him taking her to a hotel makes perfect sense- I, too feel he is delivering her to someone else. I fear the someone else wants her for 'personal use' (ugh), or for some kind of child *advertiser censored*.

The way she has her knees clamped together causes me much distress, and makes me worry that he has already started, what someone else is going to finish.

My heart is breaking for this precious child, I want her found
safe, and out of harms way.

So if mom hadn't been in this babys life then what was dcfs involvment and back and forth about? Points back at dad imo. Someone isn't telling the truth here.

She had the other child...

That's what I'm thinking - that the custody issue may be related to the other child.

I don't see anything alarming about her body language. The manner in which he is holding her is pushing her knees inward, causing the lower legs to bow. Ever been tubing?

I know we're all extra vigilant about child predators because we're websleuthers, but FWIW I really don't think this case is involves any molestation of Shaniya. There's no evidence this guy McNeill is a sex offender of any kind, much less a child sex offender, and IMO he just doesn't seem like the type. A , yes, but sex offender no. I don't see anything in Shaniya's body language in the hotel images that suggests she's drugged, particularly scared, or has experienced any sort of physical trauma. This definitely seems like an issue of custody, plain and simple. Ok maybe not plain and simple, but... I don't believe Shaniya is dead or harmed.

The selling of the child for nefarious purposes or to pay a drug debt just seems completely wild and unbelievable. Drug dealers try their hardest to stay UNDER the radar - the last thing they'd want to get involved in is the kidnapping or trafficking of a child.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=4431657#post4431657"]New Thread. Please Continue Here[/ame]

Will close this thread in a few.

The way he is holding her is like someone delivering a pizza or holding an inanimate object. It's not the way you would hold a child. It's like he is presenting her to someone. Would he have had to register if he was only visiting someone in the hotel? Maybe he told her he was taking her to see her daddy to get her to come along quietly.

I really feel she has been sold. We should all keep our eyes open. She could be anywhere in the world by now. I pray she is found safe and sound.

Would it be considered uncharacteristic for a predator to take a child victim to a motel room? IMO, yes, but I dunno...

The whole case seems odd. What are the chances that...

1- the blanket w/feces just happens to be thrown away the same evening this child disappears

2- the mom just happens to put her down on the living room couch the night she disappears when Coe said he's never seen her out there (if either one of these statements is true)

3- someone would kidnap a child and then go to a hotel

4- mcneil took her by chance b/c moment of opportunity

This was planned. More than one person is involved. Someone inside that trailer KNEW it was going to happen - mom/sister/bf --- someone. Mcneil just didn't randomly decide to take this child, imho. If he was there and was leaving and just decided to take her, then he would've been mentioned much earlier and Coe would not have been arrested. LE would've said "MAMc was in the home and we believe he is POI", etc, etc. Never said.

Either he was not in the home and Coe took the child to him then went to his stepmother's. Or, Mcneil took this child as part of a plan. I don't think Mcneil took her for himself.

Either she's with maternal extended family, or she's been sold/traded... I really hope it's the former and not the latter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther