GUILTY NC - Spc. Megan Touma, 23, pregnant, murdered, Fayetteville, 13 June 2008

truly, tongue still holding but it is hard...but dude..you have got to be kidding me right?
Say what you want to say. No need to hold your tongue. This is America. First Amendment: Freedom of speech...and all of that. You know...right? I mean, don't violate the rules, but I don't know what you want to say if you hold your tongue. Surely you don't think that the military is above the citizens? In America? You're just kidding around...right? :)

Found this on another site, going to go see if i can find anything on the names.

http://mylifeofcrime.wordpress.com/...-pregnant-soldier-found-dead-in-a-hotel-room/

Anibal Says:
June 28, 2008 at 4:46 am
This is regarding the murder of SPC Megan Lynn Touma….her boyfreind name was Sgt Edgar Patino..He is station in Fort Brag. He is aslo marry to Heileen Patino. He was also station he in Bamberg, Germany. I spoke to her the day before she left and she told me that was his baby and she was seven months pregnant. He was a buddy of mind. We were both assigned to 54th Egineer Batallion.This is regarding the murder of SPC Megan Lynn Touma.

Is it unusual that Edgar Patino Lopez's wife's name is said to be Heileen and Megan's maiden name is Heine ?
IOW, is it possible that he is NOT married, but was engaged to a woman with the last name of Heine?
Thanks to anyone who might have concrete info on Lopez's marital status and spouse's name, as this came from another board and there is no verifying source link.

Sincerely,
Maria

Say what you want to say. No need to hold your tongue. This is America. First Amendment: Freedom of speech...and all of that. You know...right? I mean, don't violate the rules, but I don't know what you want to say if you hold your tongue. Surely you don't think that the military is above the citizens? In America? You're just kidding around...right? :)

Going out on a narcotics induced limb here, but if you don't stand behind our troops, feel free to stand in front of them.

I don't know a soldier that I have EVER met that considers themselves "above the law". In fact, they are held to a MUCH higher standard of conduct under the MCJ than Joe Public.

Flame me if you must, but truly I find your comments to be looking for a fight, and I have respectfully taken offense to some of the dialogue.

Thanks.

Say what you want to say. No need to hold your tongue. This is America. I mean, don't violate the rules, but I don't know what you want to say if you hold your tongue. Surely you don't think that the military is above the citizens? In America? You're just kidding around...right? :)

truly, what I was referring to was your comment on the Robin Sage. I do NOT believe the military is above the citizens. But for you to refer to the military members in the way that you are is really offensive. Training is necessary for us to serve you. Robin sage happens eight times a year BTW and trains the most elite in the military.

Maria, that post at Bonnie's Blog seemed to have a lot of typos. Could it perhaps have been Eileen? And no, there is no verification because it was a post. However, when I did a name check on the soldier at ako there was an Edgar Patino, a sgt, that actually exists in the army and was stationed at the 54th eng in bamberg which corroborated the annonymous tipster's information. There is also no proof that the soldier the tipster mentioned is the same current POI in the case.

Is it unusual that Edgar Patino Lopez's wife's name is said to be Heileen and Megan's maiden name is Heine ?
IOW, is it possible that he is NOT married, but was engaged to a woman with the last name of Heine?
Thanks to anyone who might have concrete info on Lopez's marital status and spouse's name, as this came from another board and there is no verifying source link.

Sincerely,
Maria
Anibal's syntax sounds to me like she is actually from Germany. Heileen might be Eileen? Another poster found the maiden name of Heine. Where did Megan grow up? There certainly are some interesting synonyms in this puzzle. Heileen/Heine. Tomeny/Touma. Lauterbach/ Laurean. Is this some sort of clever code game, like typing @))* instead of 2008?

truly, what I was referring to was your comment on the Robin Sage. I do NOT believe the military is above the citizens. But for you to refer to the military members in the way that you are is really offensive. Training is necessary for us to serve you. Robin sage happens four times a year BTW and trains the most elite in the military.

Maria, that post at Bonnie's Blog seemed to have a lot of typos. Could it perhaps have been Eileen? And no, there is no verification because it was a post. However, when I did a name check on the soldier at ako there was an Edgar Patino, a sgt, that actually exists in the army and was stationed at the 54th eng in bamberg which corroborated the annonymous tipster's information. There is also no proof that the soldier the tipster mentioned is the same current POI in the case.

Thanks for the reply. I wasn't trying to infer that I thought this man is the POI or " suspect". I actually have someone else in mind.. I really was wondering if Lopez is married or single, if the two women's names could be one name mispelled once. I agree that Heileen could well be Eileen. :)
We will have to wait and see, I suppose, because I think we will have answers to the important questions soon.
However, they have said the autopsy could take 2 months!!!
Maria

The 54th is a combat engineer company...the company that anibal was refering to.

taken from military women page: ~snip~
To date servicewomen are still restricted from serving in the following positions: Army: Infantry, armor, special forces, combat engineer companies, ground surveillance radar platoons, and air defense artillery batteries. Air Force: Pararescue, combat controllers and those units and positions that routinely collocate with direct ground combat units. Navy: Submarines, coastal patrol boats, mine warfare ships, SEAL (special forces) units, joint communications units that collocate with SEALs, and support positions (such as medical, chaplain, etc.) collocated with Marine Corps units that are closed to women. Marine Corps: Infantry regiments and below, artillery battalions and below, all armored units, combat engineer battalions, reconnaissance units, riverine assault craft units, low altitude air defense units, and fleet anti-terrorism security teams. Coast Guard: None.~snip~

Anibal is most likely a guy. He also referred to Sgt Patino as a "buddy". Anibal, imhoo, had a lot of typos and did not sound German. I have myself lived there nine years and did not pick up on it like that...but that is just me....and just my opinion.

The maiden name of Heine was in the ako database. I found it. But, I got her maiden name via the last name of her father in one of the afore posted msm links.

If you have capslock on 2008 is @))*

Thanks for the reply. I wasn't trying to infer that I thought this man is the POI or " suspect". I actually have someone else in mind.. I really was wondering if Lopez is married or single, if the two women's names could be one name mispelled once. I agree that Heileen could well be Eileen. :)
We will have to wait and see, I suppose, because I think we will have answers to the important questions soon.
However, they have said the autopsy could take 2 months!!!
Maria

Two months for an autopsy. That is just crazy, imo!

Hi Celt and welcome! wow...that was really a touching link and brings us back to why we are here. I hope this is solved soon.

Maria, that is amazing that the post could take two months! In the SW they mentioned DNA swabs and latent prints so hopefuly they will have an arrest soon. Also, who else did you have in mind? I know you weren't infering anything about the tipster name....I just always seem to need to include the fact that there is no connection as a disclaimer:bud::usa::usa::usa:

If you have capslock on 2008 is @))*

That don't work on any of my computers nor my laptop by having the caps lock on though I keep reading here it does.

But that only works if I hold the shift key down :shrug:

Sly

:unksam::911::usa:hey jaded...thanks for that earlier comment...about soldiers. There are a few bad apples in every bunch...including the military bunch...no doubt about it..... but we are typically a good bunch of folks (although after 17 years of it I tend to be a little biased)

:beamup:sly...sorry..my bad! you are right...shift..shift...shift.... I keep thinking manual typwriter and thinking of that lever button you used to hold down to get the caps on...but same thing...it is the symbols above the numbers 2008

:wave::wave: Thank You nursebeeme! the last time I checked there was 55 tributes w/most of the people personally knowing Megan..sounds like a great person who loved her job!
God Bless our troops:)

truly, what I was referring to was your comment on the Robin Sage. I do NOT believe the military is above the citizens. But for you to refer to the military members in the way that you are is really offensive. Training is necessary for us to serve you. Robin sage happens four times a year BTW and trains the most elite in the military.

The Fort Bragg Official Civilian website had a giant post, (which I quoted twice upthread), about how their members are infuriated about the Robin Sage exercise in 2002, in which a local civilian Law Enforcement Officer killed a soldier because the soldier approached him fully armed, and LE had not been informed of the residential guerilla warfare exercise. I am suggesting that there may be a correlation between this ongoing resentment, the most recent exercise which began on June 12th, 2008, and the letter from the person who has claimed to be the killer. The letter, in my opinion, seemed to be targeting and mocking civilian Law Enforcement.

Nurse, you don't serve me. You already said you are not in the military. What is this 'us'? I am telling you, if the military (or their spouses) think that they are above the people of the United States, they've got a whole 'nother thing coming. The military is subservient to the citizens. Always. That is the way it is. If anybody in the military thinks otherwise, by all means let's hear it. Do you think that this killer might possibly think that they are above LE?

:unksam::911::usa:hey jaded...thanks for that earlier comment...about soldiers. There are a few bad apples in every bunch...including the military bunch...no doubt about it..... but we are typically a good bunch of folks (although after 17 years of it I tend to be a little biased)

I'm a bit biased myself when it comes to the military. Ex-Marine wife here. Military families are generally very tight knit communities. Yea, there's always going to be a bad apple in any community, but some of the earlier dialogue was just makin' my butt hurt, so I had to respond.

The Fort Bragg Official Civilian website had a giant post, (which I quoted twice upthread), about how their members are infuriated about the Robin Sage exercise in 2002, in which a local civilian Law Enforcement Officer killed a soldier because the soldier approached him fully armed, and LE had not been informed of the residential guerilla warfare exercise. I am suggesting that there may be a correlation between this ongoing resentment, and the letter from the person who has claimed to be the killer. The letter, in my opinion, seemed to be targeting and mocking civilian Law Enforcement.

Nurse, you don't serve me. You already said you are not in the military. What is this 'us'? I am telling you, if the military (or their spouses) think that they are above the people of the United States, they've got a whole 'nother thing coming. The military is subservient to the citizens. Always. That is the way it is. If anybody in the military thinks otherwise, by all means let's hear it. Do you think that this killer might possibly think that they are above LE?

IMO, the letter was written by a soldier. The date is written in military style to start with and then he switched back to civilian style date. I think he was attempting to throw LE off of his trail with the Zodiac crap. Furthermore, don't all killers basically think that they are above the law? They wouldn't kill (which is breaking the law) if they didn't have this thought. Killing is not something that LAW ABIDING citizens generally do anyhow...military or civilian.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nursebeeme

AND TRULY SAYS:

The Fort Bragg Official Civilian website had a giant post, (which I quoted twice upthread), about how their members are infuriated about the Robin Sage exercise in 2002, in which a local civilian Law Enforcement Officer killed a soldier because the soldier approached him fully armed, and LE had not been informed of the residential guerilla warfare exercise. I am suggesting that there may be a correlation between this ongoing resentment, and the letter from the person who has claimed to be the killer. The letter, in my opinion, seemed to be targeting and mocking civilian Law Enforcement.

sigh.......

Nurse, you don't serve me. You already said you are not in the military. What is this 'us'?

truly, I have already tried to explain it to you. You don't get it. End of conversation on command teams and how they work.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back