NC NC - Terry Tersak, 33, Asheville, 3 June 2009

Also the spelling of her name is different (the picture is hers) There is also this Legal Services Corporation Abuses by Terri Lynn Tersak and Charles E. Corry, Ph.D.
(A? ) Terri Lynn Tersak, presented as President & CEO, True Equality Network. It's seems weird, but maybe Terry was much smarter then people thought or she made people belief she wasn't. On the other hand, seeing stuff written by her husband it looks like he is very sassy in expressing himself in writing.
"(A? ) Terri Lynn Tersak, presented as President & CEO, True Equality Network"
A woman in her early 20's who had never been married prior to 2000, was an exotic dancer at a local club the entire time I knew her and did not have children at the time advocating for estranged fathers to have rights to see their children. She had no dog in that fight at the time all of that was coming out. Just one more reason we looked at it like WTF? I'm sure there are plenty of 501c3 charities that were more or less tax evasion or money making scams and would not put it past that guy considering how he got her to "marry" him.

Last edited:
"(A? ) Terri Lynn Tersak, presented as President & CEO, True Equality Network"
A woman in her early 20's who had never been married prior to 2000, was an exotic dancer at a local club the entire time I knew her and did not have children at the time advocating for estranged fathers to have rights to see their children. She had no dog in that fight at the time all of that was coming out. Just one more reason we looked and it like WTF? I'm sure there are plenty of 501c3 charities that were more or less tax evasion or money making scams and would not put it past that guy considering how he got her to "marry" him.
Yes, good points. I tend to agree.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther
Back