GUILTY NC - Trever Cowen for child molestation, Hope Mills, 2010

IT IS THE MOTHER!

http://wake.mync.com/site/wake/news/story/48055/

Further sleuthing turns up these are the Church going folks and all that. The poor child is not Trever Cowen's child, but is the mother's child.

Like klb says "Jesus wept". You were right TPP.

salem looks like you have to change the thread title again lol

god i so wish it hadnt been the mom.......what the he** is wrong with all these 'moms'?

god i so wish it hadnt been the mom.......what the he** is wrong with all these 'moms'?

Looking at their shared Myspace it's all pictures of the momster and her hubby like they're a courting couple. Like there's no kids.

Then she has all her BS about telling lies and perjury and wanting to shake the hand of the man who blah, blah, blah.

Her butt's in big trouble.

I am soooo tired of useless women so desperate for a so called "man" that they endanger their children, stand by while their kids are molested, hang in there like a soggy dishrag , often until the "loverman" killls their kid/s and/or them

this woman is disgusting...I hope they take that dear little girl away from her for good and put her "pervman" in prison and her along with him as an accessory

I am soooo tired of useless women so desperate for a so called "man" that they endanger their children, stand by while their kids are molested, hang in there like a soggy dishrag , often until the "loverman" killls their kid/s and/or them

this woman is disgusting...I hope they take that dear little girl away from her for good and put her "pervman" in prison and her along with him as an accessory

Amen, I'll never understand why some people think it's absolutely necessary to be in a relationship. She'd be much better off alone than with this guy. I don't know enough about this case to say if the guy is guilty or not but this woman isn't helping matters.

If the guy is behind bars on $150,000 bail I'm sure they must have some good evidence.

There's a woman who was chasing me a few years ago that I had no interest in. So she started chasing another guy who had no interest in her. When she finally did land a guy, last I know, he was in jail. I'm pretty sure she started with him before he went to jail.

hopefully, the momster will get more than just a slap on the wrist, and the pedo perv will get a good smackdown like this one did.

In a sentencing memorandum, Assistant District Attorney Kristin Fulton wrote that Taff “attempted to undermine” the investigation by blaming any abuse of the girl on another person.

Taff’s conduct prompted family members of the girl — who recently turned 7 years old — to accuse her of being a liar, which is “clearly untrue” based upon the defendant’s guilty plea, Fulton wrote.

http://www.tulsaworld.com/news/article.aspx?subjectid=11&articleid=20091209_11_0_Ajudge221952

when your own family betrays you where can you turn?
disgusting.

disgusting.

I can so relate to your statement. As a child I went through some very similar circumstances. I'll never understand why a woman would pick a man over their own child. If these women are so lonely, they should get a pet, go back to school, volunteer somewhere......anything. :furious::furious::furious:

I can so relate to your statement. As a child I went through some very similar circumstances. I'll never understand why a woman would pick a man over their own child. If these women are so lonely, they should get a pet, go back to school, volunteer somewhere......anything. :furious::furious::furious:

so did i. i wasnt molested but they're were plenty of times i felt betrayed or deserted by family members in support of another family member. the feelings are pretty much, despair, lonliness and hoplessness. i cant even imagine what this little girl is going thru now :furious:

Okay - I'll change the title again :( I'm so sorry it is necessary. :furious:

Why do women do this? Why? You can find sex anywhere, if it sex you need. Why even want to be with a that would harm your child? They say variety is the spice of life - if you had a choice between a like this one and what, several sex objects (human or otherwise) why would you choose this ? I don't get it? :furious: And I don't like it :furious:

Salem

disgusting.

Okay - I'll change the title again :( I'm so sorry it is necessary. :furious:

Why do women do this? Why? You can find sex anywhere, if it sex you need. Why even want to be with a that would harm your child? They say variety is the spice of life - if you had a choice between a like this one and what, several sex objects (human or otherwise) why would you choose this ? I don't get it? :furious: And I don't like it :furious:

Salem

Where's the real father of this kid?

Good question Steely - we will probably never know :(

Salem

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members