GUILTY NC - Valerie Hamilton, 23, Charlotte, 15 September 2010

An article in The Charlotte Observer today said that Valerie's father spoke to a group of school students today about making good decisions.

He said that when Valerie's autopsy results are released that they "may" show that she died from an overdose of heroin and cocaine, and that the results "may" show that there was a needle mark on her right arm.

However, he said that she is right handed and does not believe she could have injected herself with her left hand.

I have trouble believing that any jury will convict Harvey for murder in any degree or even manslaughter.

http://www.charlotteobserver.com/2011/01/20/1993438/police-chief-talks-about-his-daughter.html

Valerie Hamilton died from a drug overdose, according to an autopsy report released Friday by the Mecklenburg County Medical Examiner's Office.

The autopsy sites "combined heroin and cocaine toxicity" as the cause of death.

Hamilton, the 23-year-old daughter of Concord Police Chief Merl Hamilton, was found dead in a mini-storage unit on Monroe Road in September after she was missing for days.

Michael Harvey is charged with murder in connection with her death.

The autopsy notes that the medical examiner found a fresh needle puncture in Hamilton's arm, but no other evidence of trauma to her body.
http://www.wcnc.com/news/local/Autopsy-Valerie-Hamilton-died-from-drug-overdose-114383019.html

Personally I find a plea deal repulsive.
I believe he put something in her drink and then left with her.
No telling how much he injected her.
There are witnesses who saw her and said she needed medical attention.
At the very least he could have called 911 and left her house.
My heart breaks for our Police Chief and family. :cry:

This crime has shaken our little town up.

jmho

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LitWiz
Back