NC vs. Raven Abaroa ~ the Trial 3

Why on earth would the def say that the girl "supposedly" sat on Raven's lap, KNOWING the judge was going to stipulate that fact later?
I don't get this. He didn't give any reason for his speech on the testimony - that I heard.

So, either first degree or innocent. I'm surprised the def. didn't insist on lesser included charges.

I could see an air of defeat on the female attorney's face when the camera zoomed in on her as Charlene was finishing up. I think the defense underestimated the prosecution too.

You took the words out of my mouth, 'East -- she looks like she wants to say, "Oops, I think we blew that one, Amos."
icon10.gif

He didn't just dismiss the alternates, did he? What if they loose another juror before they reach a verdict?

So, either first degree or innocent. I'm surprised the def. didn't insist on lesser included charges.

Dang, so it's all or nothing. Not sure I am comfortable with that although I feel that premeditation was established. Just hope the jurors got it all.

Do they set there own deliberation hours like other jurisdiction? Def is talking about the stipulations right now.

I'm beginning to think that Amos T. is a very good looking man.

Remember when Charlene was talking about how Raven only cared about Kaiden.... all he wanted was Kaiden.....

This picture speaks volumes to me in that regards.

JanetAC.jpg

He has both arms wrapped around the baby, was leaning away from Janet, and he's got THAT look on his face. My son, mine, let go of me. IMO, of course.

He didn't just dismiss the alternates, did he? What if they loose another juror before they reach a verdict?

Again, it may be a NC thing but alternates are not allowed to deliberate. They are released when the deliberations begin. It's somewhat scary.

Remember when Charlene was talking about how Raven only cared about Kaiden.... all he wanted was Kaiden.....

This picture speaks volumes to me in that regards.

JanetAC.jpg

He has both arms wrapped around the baby, was leaning away from Janet, and he's got THAT look on his face. My son, mine, let go of me. IMO, of course.

A picture says a thousand words. Or ever how it goes. This is definitely saying Kaiden belong to Raven, so Raven thought.

A picture says a thousand words. Or ever how it goes. This is definitely saying Kaiden belong to Raven, so Raven thought.
Every one except Raven smiling.
But oh, just look how tiny Kaiden was....oooooh.

Thank you to the State for really bringing it home in your closing arguments. I was very worried but after both gave their arguments I felt much better. A LOT BETTER! Thank you for bringing Janet alive in the court room, I hope you win your case.
The Defense's closing and their case in general I felt was very poor. All we can do now is hope for Janet and her family that the correct verdict is chosen. RA killed his wife, his pregnant wife, in cold blood. JMO.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther
Back