NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct 2010 - #16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh Brother.............from those 2 tweets, IDK if I can listen to it without banging my head on something.

You only see her when she wants something because she is scared of your wife!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And probably you.

'it appears they took my daughter", Oh this is going to be a doozie alright.

Who is "they" ?

I can't wait to hear the whole thing. I am thinking that when AB heard Zahra was gone he assumed one of the many family members or friends who had voiced that she deserved better had taken her ..... ? ? Perhaps even seen comments made the night before ?

Hello everybody!
I have been reading here for long time, but never had enough courage to post.
But Zahra’s case (besides Suzan’s) strikes me, since my girl is also 10 years old.

There are too many questions in this case, and there are no answers. Still there is one which was not raised.
Why were SM and AB awake at 5:20 am, to realize there is fire in their back yard?
Was AB going to work at that time? If yes, what were his working hours? He has stated that Zahra was usually sleeping when he comes back from work.

Please note that English is not my native language and do not be harsh on me.
:innocent:

'it appears they took my daughter", Oh this is going to be a doozie alright.

I really wonder if he came to the immediate conclusion that EB was responsible putting the note together with Zahra being gone but he didn't believe EB had harmed his daughter just taken her somewhere...

Hello everybody!
But Zahra’s case (besides Suzan’s) strikes me, since my girl is also 10 years old.

There are too many questions in this case, and there are no answers. Still there is one which was not raised.
Why were SM and AB awake at 5:20 am, to realize there is fire in their back yard?
Was AB going to work at that time? If yes, what were his working hours? He has stated that Zahra was usually sleeping when he comes back from work.

Hello xheraldina, and welcome to WS.

I didn't see the girl (obviously) , but BS has been shown in many photos with hair like was described and she also is in the age range stated.
I think it's a HUGE leap to think that it's his new "woman".
He also isn't staying at home and they were extremely poor. I'm venturing a guess that he doesn't have many shirts.

AND you can bet that not only was LE outside, they were inside trailing him as well. Maybe he bought a new shirt? :dance:

Hey, def don't think it's his new girl! But I am hoping for a new t-shirt : )

Hello everybody!

your english is great! welcome! wait! can a 1-day-old welcome a newbie? ha

dad to 911:my daughter's coming into puberty, so she's hitting that brooding stage. (laughs) we only c her when she wants something.

http://twitter.com/MorganFogarty

Something EB told him about why Zahra hung out in her room all the time is my guess. I am nearly sure that there is no way in hell he felt it was a stranger abduction if this is how the 911 conversation went.

And it totally explains why he said he checked with family before calling 911. He thought someone they knew had her.

There is one thing I'd like to note.... the whole "EB" family are a bunch of night owls. Almost all the postings on FB / MS are done in the wee hours of the morning (after midnight up to 4am) .

Having HAD to be a night owl at one point in my life (worked third shift / single mom) ... everything had to be "adjusted". My daughter would go to bed well after midnight (sometimes later) and would wake up at the same time the next day (ie; I'd put her down at 1am she'd get up at 1pm). That way when I got home at 6 am , I still had the chance to sleep for 6 hours before getting up with her. Therefore, breakfast was at one, lunch was at five, and dinner at nine.

I really think that is likely to be the case in the Baker house (at least for EB and Zahra which would explain why no one checked on her a little earlier)

Only a couple of things, 10yr old girls don't normally sleep till 2pm in the afternoon and allegedly she had a stomach bug according to her father which is why he only looked in on her on Friday night but he said he didn't want to wake her - you know because of everything she has been through with illness etc.

If you had a sick child - I kinda think you might check on them before 2pm in the afternoon the next day.

Something EB told him about why Zahra hung out in her room all the time is my guess. I am nearly sure that there is no way in hell he felt it was a stranger abduction if this is how the 911 conversation went.

And it totally explains why he said he checked with family before calling 911. He thought someone they knew had her.

I think teh nailed it - she was probably scared and only came out when absolutely necessary. Poor baby.

OR, he is totally in on it and pushing their "story".

Hello everybody!

Welcome. :)

We don't know who was awake at 5:20 when the fire happened. They were both home. Elisa made the 911 call.

AB went back to bed after investigators left at 7:30. Got up at 11 to "check on a job" and was back to the house "around 2" and started working in the yard. Soon after SM came out and was screaming about Z being missing and Adam called 911. (his version of events)

We don't know his normal working hours but he has stated she was asleep when he came home from work Th and Fr.

I think dad was being fed a lot of bull by EB and swallowing it hook, line, and sinker. He was also working some long hours and not being very attentive to his daughter. I do think that he may have been deterred from seeing her (she is asleep, hasn't been feeling well, etc.) but EB knew that was not going to last much longer, thus the fire, ransom note plan. It just didn't work as she thought, so she had to discover her "missing" on her own.

I may change my mind about this, but so far, that is MHO.

Did you think the cop cars were there specifically for him? If so that's hilarious that they're being so obvious about it and following him everywhere he goes. Wonder how they're going on the case they're no doubt building against him, well I hope. They're coming to get you buddy.

i hope thats what theyre doing! he deserves to be squirming in his seat right now over this!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname