NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct 2010 - #18

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just get this sickining feeling in the pit of my stomach when I think about that mattress being taken by LE..
and todays pressor makes me think it even more... (paraphrasing) They said after interviewing people they have decided to check the landfill... I think a neighbor has seen a mattress along side the road for garbage pick-up... maybe at or near one of the old addresses. I think this maybe why they have a death scent in the Tahoe...and LE has taken the bed set because they suspect that they will not find Zahra's DNA on it.. Could also be why they were still questing if Zahra actually moved there... I get a lump in my thoat just typing this... as always ...JMO

{{{{froggy}}}} It's just awful every way we look at it and every theory we have about what might have happened. If she is gone, I only pray that she did not suffer a long and painful death.

I just get this sickining feeling in the pit of my stomach when I think about that mattress being taken by LE..
and todays pressor makes me think it even more... (paraphrasing) They said after interviewing people they have decided to check the landfill... I think a neighbor has seen a mattress along side the road for garbage pick-up... maybe at or near one of the old addresses. I think this maybe why they have a death scent in the Tahoe...and LE has taken the bed set because they suspect that they will not find Zahra's DNA on it.. Could also be why they were still questing if Zahra actually moved there... I get a lump in my thoat just typing this... as always ...JMO

I hear u! I am thinking and feeling the same as u.
I have followed many missing children cases, but this one has to be
the worse.

Good info - thanks!

So.. now I wonder..

is there anything illegal about taking on (and using for financial and identification purposes) the surname of a man cohabitated with?

EB seemed to change her name with each cohabitation and sign checks with whatever that name was at the time.

Also, her drivers license has been revoked for a longgg time.. but somehow she was id'd under the various cohabitating men's names in traffic stops over the years. (Caveat: she has several charges related to "fictitious drivers license", however.)

I don't have a link to her alias list handy, so I'll just refer to her criminal records as source --

Part 1
http://www.wikiupload.com/G5LMklkF

Part 2
http://www.wikiupload.com/EHEzcJ6V

Note: Today I found (additional) numerous other misdemeanors under one of her aliases. Mostly bad checks.. but I'll be posting them at some point soon.

Also, I found some indications that EB's daughter BS has the same father as son DP (of course, the only way we'd know this for certain is if we could see paternity tests.. lol). In the past, BS' name was BP. Just thought I'd toss that out for those who have been working on family tree sorts of docs.

Did you find anything under Winkler, her first married name?

Just a quick word about drug induced lupus... Normally when drug induced lupus is suspected, you are taken off the drug and the symptoms slowly get better until they are gone.

Very rare to keep the lupus symptoms.

One of the antibiotics I was on for 2 months (long story) is known to cause drug induced lupus.
I forget the name. It's like clindomycin??? or something like that.

I'm lost again. I've tried to catch up.

Are we speculating she might have had lupus or are do we know she does? TIA!

I think we're speculating that if she doesn't have it but claims to, she's fallen ever further from grace, if such a thing is possible.

I believe it's just one of the diseases she has alleged that she has. Along with brain cancer and umm a bullet wound in the line of duty or something. Maybe it was while writing a song for Chris Daughtry.

Yep...definite possibility of lupus .. cancer.... brain cell reduction ... sigh ... life is rough ...sigh.

Where is Zahra?

WOW, the matress! Are they looking for the old matress???? in the lanfill????

This is just a huge soap opera drama mess!!!! Not you guys, just all of the evidence.... I am trying to become a good sleuther, but this was probably not a good case to begin on! :)

I give huge props to the girl that stated the 10k.... Took a lot of guts to say that in court, maybe that will get the ball rolling for other people.

I know what you mean I am hearing Jerry Jerry Jerry in my head the last few days

News update on hearing today.

Apparently Elisa Baker was in court via video link as she did not want to be paraded in front of the cameras. Reporter also stated that he believes there is no way she or her family could raise the money for the bond.

http://www.wsoctv.com/video/25456169/index.html

Brisbane Times posts first Oz press article of the day; they're guessing prosthesis too.
Zahra's prosthetic leg may be key to case
October 21, 2010 - 11:34AM
---
When Hickory police chief Tom Adkins was asked at a press conference if it was Zahra's body that was believed to be among the rubbish in the landfill, he quickly ruled that out, but when a reporter asked if it was her prosthetic leg, he declined to say.

"We are looking for the piece of evidence," was all Chief Adkins would say.
---

more, but nothing much we don't already know, at
http://news.brisbanetimes.com.au/br...ic-leg-may-be-key-to-case-20101021-16uoz.html

Where is Zahra?

Sure am hoping somebody from Aussie is headed to North Carolina to give somebody a slap upside the head - MOO

Don't ever make your momma look like she has raised a fool.

Attachments

• Zahra Pix.jpg
    Zahra Pix.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 15
Night everyone! May tomorrow be the day sweet little Zahra comes home. :rose:

Did you find anything under Winkler, her first married name?

No records that I could definitively say are her. There are some records with very close (or exact first/last) names (using Winkler) -- but if the records are missing DOB and/or an address I can substantiate from other sources, then I blow them off.

So far.. in records I can validate against other sources.. the first surnames I see her having taken on are Harris and Proctor -- and she used those names interchangeably from 1992-1997.

She used the name Allred in 1998.

There's evidence she used the name Young from 1999 thru 2005 (and possibly into 2006).

ETA:
Oops, I forgot to link to source docs...
http://www.wikiupload.com/G5LMklkF

Charlotte Observer caps its daily coverage by repeating what has to be the weirdest detail of the day:

Details were released that Elisa Baker has received more than $10,000 from a man in London, including money received as recently as the past week. The man was referred to as "Carlisle Fullman" during today's bond hearing.

His given name is Carver in other accounts; Fullman may be a mishearing or misspelling of Fulham. An all-around wth? head-scratcher.

http://www.charlotteobserver.com/2010/10/20/1773427/911-calls-give-parents-version.html

Please bear with me. I was off for a few hours and there is not way I can possibly read every single post and catch up quickly.

I'm sorry.

About her bail. Is it a cash bond only or will they take a portion of the now 65,000?

ETA: nevermind I found it :blushing:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member